Thread: Absurd price to put things in cs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Default Absurd price to put things in cs

Does anyone else think that the price to put items in cs is a lot? It's costs 100k to put a item in worth 2mil.. I can't imagine how much it cost if you were putting other items exceeding 5 or 10mil and you might think oh 100k isn't much but after a while and to some players it's not worth losing.

The traders market is clogged up and anything you post there is buried under 20 minutes and probably on the second page by then. I know this was brought to the devs attention prior to this thread but I wanted to bring it back up again. Not everyone has the time to spam in towns they are selling something when they'd rather be playing the game whethers that's pve or pvp and the cs is just a easy go to place to put something in a forget about it for a while. I feel the price of putting items cs was lower it would encourage people to put items in cs.

Maybe they could use the auctioning prices from pocket legends where it was pretty cheap to put things in.

Thanks for reading

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I agree. Imagine looting something of value and don't have enough gold to put it up in auction. Traders market is an option, but not everyone knows about the forum. The problem with traders market is the constant bumping of threads multiple times in a day, it seems that some people get away with it and some get a pm from a moderator on the very first offense. Play by the rules and your sale/buy thread will be 5 pages back before you're allowed to bump again. I understand that CS listing fee is a gold sink, but it would be nice if it was less costly.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebatthing For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

you can stand by a cs and keep shouting until you sell the item.....but cs is the fastest way to let all know that you have this item, so it is fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I think sts should make max price to put items in cs is 200k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Or just make it so the fee is only taken if the item sells

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post

I do like that idea actually but the fee is still very high for example if you were selling a arcane ring or fossil in cs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Sell high-priced items out of auction if the fee bothers you. It's the same auction system in pretty much every single MMO out there for multiple reasons including: being the game's primary gold sink, limiting market control, impeding large sums of gold being sold for real world currency, etc.

Forums have this nice feature called search too; if someone is actually interested in buying certain stuff he will search them up. It's common sense not to list items above 10-15m unless you're sure they will be sold. Your risk, your gain/loss.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Great suggestion, I'd vote for this. Even if the fee is high, if the item sells, the amount taken for listing it would be worth it. However, I highly doubt this concept will be implemented. With the millions of gold being injected into the economy, there has to be proportionate gold sinks to keep from further inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

That's why i use al traders market

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

think about how many people will list things just to advertise themselves, knowing it won't sell. List something for 99,999,999 just to have their name at the very top of the list.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    think about how many people will list things just to advertise themselves, knowing it won't sell. List something for 99,999,999 just to have their name at the very top of the list.
    Or even easier, have multiple of the same item, list one for 20m while it's worth 10 to sell the rest outside of auction 15m. Not a good solution, fee should stay as is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Sell high-priced items out of auction if the fee bothers you. It's the same auction system in pretty much every single MMO out there for multiple reasons including: being the game's primary gold sink, limiting market control, impeding large sums of gold being sold for real world currency, etc.

Forums have this nice feature called search too; if someone is actually interested in buying certain stuff he will search them up. It's common sense not to list items above 10-15m unless you're sure they will be sold. Your risk, your gain/loss.
    As I said not everyone wants to stand around in towns spamming they are spellings a item and not everyone uses forums and knows the full fuctionslity of forums that well. The other legends games don't have high auctions fees it's only Al that does. I understand the gold sink but it's rather annoying regardless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I agree with your post. StS should atleast lower the fee of items being sold in auction house. Still the auction house is the safest way to sell your loot atm. Its the best scam preventer in game beside the double check rule in person to person trade. Id rather wait a few days knowing my loots safe then rush to sell to someone untrusted. Still if you know trusted buyers & sellers then try that. Just depends on your preference. Better safe than sorry I always say.
    Also depends on your schedule. Work, family etc...
    But all in all StS needs to lower auction fee price. It make auction run smoother & give your opportunity at buying or selling more or even feeding your pet if you couldn't afford that before.
    My cooments just a general one for all ^-^
    <3Positivity promotes good will<3
    <3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3
    Ign: Rosefaded
    <3Active Forumer<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Oh it's been over 2 years and a half, and you just realized this problem? Hadn't old forumer talked about this? They didn't listen to us. What makes you think they will hear us now?
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

The posting fee is actually quite low (in percentage of the total item price) compared to most MMO/RPGs I have played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Does anyone else think that the price to put items in cs is a lot? It's costs 100k to put a item in worth 2mil.. I can't imagine how much it cost if you were putting other items exceeding 5 or 10mil and you might think oh 100k isn't much but after a while and to some players it's not worth losing.

The traders market is clogged up and anything you post there is buried under 20 minutes and probably on the second page by then. I know this was brought to the devs attention prior to this thread but I wanted to bring it back up again. Not everyone has the time to spam in towns they are selling something when they'd rather be playing the game whether that's pve or pvp and the cs is just a easy go to place to put something in a forget about it for a while. I feel the price of putting items cs was lower it would encourage people to put items in cs.

Maybe they could use the auctioning prices from pocket legends where it was pretty cheap to put things in.

Thanks for reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    Oh it's been over 2 years and a half, and you just realized this problem? Hadn't old forumer talked about this? They didn't listen to us. What makes you think they will hear us now?
    Nope I haven't realised this problem just now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

The high fees are there so people stand mire in towns buying and selling. This in turn gives the illusion that al is a crowded game which in fact it isn't the player vase is very small.