Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's craaaazyyy !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

One big thing I think everyone is forgetting is this isn't a full release yet and everything can still change. I'd stop raging already and see what happens. Point of test server is to TEST and give FEEDBACK, not rage.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    One big thing I think everyone is forgetting is this isn't a full release yet and everything can still change. I'd stop raging already and see what happens. Point of test server is to TEST and give FEEDBACK, not rage.
    Well said =] too many people jumping to conclusions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

If we wait and see what happens, then we are not giving them feedback. That would be making the test server pointless. Giving feedback based on the information provided by the test server is not jumping to conclusions, it is doing what they asked of us. If something appears to be a certain way and we don't say anything about it, that gives them no reason to adjust the situation for the better.
    Last edited by Serancha; 06-13-2015 at 02:07 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    If we wait and see what happens, then we are not giving them feedback. That would be making the test server pointless. Giving feedback based on the information provided by the test server is not jumping to conclusions, it is doing what they asked of us. If something appears to be a certain way and we don't say anything about it, that gives them no reason to adjust the situation for the better.
    Well said.
    Sts also will appreciate these feedbacks rather than "iam always supportive towards spactime" kinda comments to look good in their book.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    But there is a difference between positive and negative feedback. Most post so far are "er ma gard, this happens ima quit." But say like your post a few back, people need keep that up.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think rage also a feedback.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]