Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's craaaazyyy !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    If that's the case, then it's the same odds as before. It took me 1100 crates to loot my first arcane item, which was Samael. That equates to 16,500 platinum divided by 1700 Plat per $100 USD, which is exactly $970 USD.
    Aww hell no...if we have to spend crap loads to do anything them I'm out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

As already speculated, tokens will be earned through the non-plat opened orc chests. Its just a theory, but much more reasonable then spending 15000 plat to earn the required tokens.
    Last edited by Elder; 06-12-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    That is just so wrong I don't even know where to start.

Assuming you get one token per crate opened, and crates are 15 plat to unlock, that's 1K crates for Maridos or a fossil (based on Ravager's screenshots).

That is 15,000 plat - which in Canadian dollars is a whopping $970 per arcane item.

I understand this is supposedly just placeholder information, but even if it's an approximation, it's beyond all reason.

Edit: Also frustrated by the continuing crate-exclusive situation. Why play the game if the only way to get good items is to sit in town and burn $100 bills?
    If this is the case, then at least after $1000 if you loot no good items, you are guaranteed an Arcane item through the vendor as a thank you prize. This is more than fair since currently, even $1k doesn't mean you'll loot an arcane item. I'm sure those free golden elite orc chests will drop tokens too as a lure, but we all know those chests are harder to loot. It seems to be the same system as we have now, but it has constellation token rewards which is what everyone was asking for! If you don't like it, farm hard and sell elite loot and buy from lucky or now (15k) plat spenders!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lol it's just a bad joke guys, Do you really think sts will give maridos, fossil and shard for free ? Sure it's same as before or worst because they want your dollars guys. Not fair.
    I have lost my life, when i have started play arcane legends, but there are two remaining. ♡♡♥
    IGN: hobilomm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Wtffff how have you guys got this already?? How do I get the test server hahahhaha

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hobilomm View Post
    lol it's just a bad joke guys, Do you really think sts will give maridos, fossil and shard for free ? Sure it's same as before or worst because they want your dollars guys. Not fair.
    well also the new arcane pet is there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

The moment you realize that crates are being replaced by crates.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SacredKnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I can't believe some players spend up to a thousand dollars on AL, I'd be pissed if I didn't get anything worth while after spending that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    Wtffff how have you guys got this already?? How do I get the test server hahahhaha

sent from fritters beak
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=237065

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I haven't read through all the pages of the thread. I'm assuming most of them are 'hate' posts.

I thought it was made clear that all gears were farmable. If what I understand is correct, you need to obtain these crate tokens for the gears. And you get these tokens from crates which I think operate more or less the same way as lockeds.

Why this farce again? I thought we were finally moving to the farming era. -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Where did STS confirm that these 'tokens' are obtainable only from Ren'gol crates?
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    If this is the case, then at least after $1000 if you loot no good items, you are guaranteed an Arcane item through the vendor as a thank you prize. This is more than fair since currently, even $1k doesn't mean you'll loot an arcane item. I'm sure those free golden elite orc chests will drop tokens too as a lure, but we all know those chests are harder to loot. It seems to be the same system as we have now, but it has constellation token rewards which is what everyone was asking for! If you don't like it, farm hard and sell elite loot and buy from lucky or now (15k) plat spenders!
    The majority of us do not want/will not ever spend $1k dollars on this game. So its fair for cheaters, and the few big spenders. And you know well hard farming elite does not guarantee gold. Some prosper, many just go broke on ankhs and pots. How can you make gold, when your choice is-sell the chest I looted for pots? Or open and have no pots/ankhs, to possibly get lucky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yes, I'm sure this is how STS wants us to see it. That does not mean that the crate system has ever been, or ever will be justifiable. Certainly a consolation prize for $1000 spent is absurd. Not the consolation prize, but the amount you need to spend to get it.
    Last edited by Serancha; 06-12-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Ok. In case you think you are dreaming, no! You're not ! Check this out ! I'm posting these ss because i know many of you don't have access to the test server.
    Thank you very much for posting these! It's very much appreciated. Now we get to see what to expect from the expansion too!
    Nicflamel
    ~ Guild Master | The Stone ~
    True Love

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

OoOOOoOOOOmyyyyyyyyyGOoOoOooOooooodnnnnnnnnnneeeee eeessssssss ARCANE FOSSIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Those are not story tokens!!!!!! I'm 101% sure they are lootable only from elite maps!, they are same as teeth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I don't know if you guys noticed but Toor and Gold Toor have same stats. One thing makes them different. Gold Toor holds that gold on him and also he has a lower drop rate than Toor ( that's what Carapace told me ) ! So yea we can call the "GOLD" as a vanity for pet.

Another thing that i figure it out last night and i think that's very awesome how STS tries to get rid of the luck system slowly. They replaced the fire/blood/glacial gems with this new gems ! A current grand gem gives +6 and the new gem gives +8. And now is the fun part ! You don't have to upgrade your items over and over to get a grand gem. The new system does it for you but to get that +8 you have to craft several essences for 5 times. Also Fire/Blood/Glacial essences are going to be useful. The only thing that will be gone are the Fire/Blood/Glacial gems ! I'm not pretty sure if this how is going to be on the live content but are just my observations. I didn't spend more than one hour there but i think are more cool stuff that will be added to the live content !

I hope people with arcane rings on the test server don't give a bad input how easy are the normal maps. After devs listened to them they made those maps harder. I played on normal maps and the mobs were stronger than current mobs from Elite Tindirin .

I'm not going to make rumours about those tokens. I tend to agree with Twoc about those tokens from crates !
    Last edited by Titanium; 06-13-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Gems, Jewels its going to be the same thing if not worse. To craft a noble jewel you need 2187 cracked jewels. Lets say these were 2187 essences with those you could craft 218gems. 218 gems should give a consistent number of grand gems. Definately >1.
    You could even get your grand gem on your first try. There is no consolation there are going to be damage jewels either since their stats are awful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Since tokens will be able to be "looted" from certain chests, i hope the chests are openable by f2p as many stated its ridiculous to spend almost $1k per arcane item. Just throwing out ideas here, but how about making another item set(including ring) purchaseable by plat?(a good amount per item). Those items can have slightly better stats but have the 2nd best items able to compete. Mentality is everyone has to have the best things fast. So these items should be craftable as well for f2p but take some time. As far as tokens go they should be able to be looted from rengol crates or whatever,and chests that f2p can open. Also,they should drop from the bosses like teeth do. This way the process can be speeded up slightly. As fossil is like 1k tokens and such like that. This way f2p people dont need to be 20000 years old before getting fossil. I think tokens should need same drop rate as teeth and the chests should have higher rate in elite maps but drop in normal maps too. Whatever you guys do,DO NOT make the tokens be directly purchasable by plat as plat buyers will spam buy all the arcanes and stuff and make them drop 20mil more. Also try increasing gold payout on the bosses so more gold into the game to revive economy. Its about time p2w and f2p players can become nearly on the same level. If this thing with tokens works well,this expansion will blow everyones mind away. Even though only 3 dungeons you guys actually made a way for f2p to compete now. Dont give tokens a drop rate like recipe or fossil, it will just kill farming. Looks like nekro users wont be able to hide behind that shield anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Orc crate opened for free or by plat doesnt matter imo. Both will still help non plat players. Prevsly the only way to get red stuff is gambling on locks. Now if they failed in gambling still they can buy the item they want after opening a fixed amount or if they r lucky they can get arcanes from both ways, increases the supply of arcane items and driving the price down. Gj sts

P.S. imo it will be better if orc crates will be opened for free, drops half often as normal locked and non tradeable.

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg