Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's craaaazyyy !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sorry, categorized you and twoxc as the same forumer! LOL

I just think you are wrong because it would be more beneficial and professional if STG created a fresh arcane item - not create one using an existing crafting component looted by crates that makes investors very wealthy. Singe Egg for Nekro, anyone? Fresh supplies have always been the norm with the exception of dragonite bar (which was farmed and required a secondary use anyways since it was never a primary component in ring crafting).
    Lol asked you to prove, still assuming your own theory to be right. There is no copyright to assuming, I have my version and you have yours. Funny that you still have the same probability of getting it right or wrong as me. I maybe wrong but you are not right until proven.

So chill, relax or whatever and think originally and give constructive information than score cheap browny points only by proving me wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killarrow View Post
    F2p had got considerably good chance at op items and run free portal during the last event. There are many non plat users who are not lesser geared than the best p2p players. Maybe learn from them?

P2p players inspite of paying have a chance at an item via RNG. F2p players are better off without burning a hole in their pockets IRL compared to p2p players being better off in virtual world. On top of all this p2p players have to compete with plat farmers as well.

Stop comparing p2p and f2p as p2p have more to loose irl than f2p.
    Op items? which were? I'm sorry but i missed last 2-3 events. I doubt last 2 events gave something that op that could fill the pockets to any f2p. I'm not f2p FYI . I might think you know me better than myself... "learn from them". I'm merching low level items since season 4. I taught a lot of people what items to merch and helped anyone who needed an opinion. Maybe you should "learn from them" yourself how to don't be so defensive .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Buying an Arcane Shard from Naxbot means you get an Arcane Shard.
    Lmao!! I like fibus

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Op items? which were? I'm sorry but i missed last 2-3 events. I doubt last 2 events gave something that op that could fill the pockets to any f2p. I'm not f2p FYI . I might think you know me better than myself... "learn from them". I'm merching low level items since season 4. I taught a lot of people what items to merch and helped anyone who needed an opinion. Maybe you should "learn from them" yourself how to don't be so defensive .
    I don't know to merch and don't want to learn to. I prefer running maps if i have the time.
    Last edited by killarrow; 06-18-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killarrow View Post
    Lol asked you to prove, still assuming your own theory to be right. There is no copyright to assuming, I have my version and you have yours. Funny that you still have the same probability of getting it right or wrong as me. I maybe wrong but you are not right until proven.

So chill, relax or whatever and think originally and give constructive information than score cheap browny points only by proving me wrong.
    I think you misunderstand - I am not attempting to be offensive to you in any way. I just think that my theory is correct (usually, they are when it comes to predicting). You think yours is correct and that is OK. So, we are on the same footing here. You asked why I think you were wrong and I explained just that - nothing more.

Cheers!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    One big thing I think everyone is forgetting is this isn't a full release yet and everything can still change. I'd stop raging already and see what happens. Point of test server is to TEST and give FEEDBACK, not rage.
    I think rage also a feedback.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    If this is the case, then at least after $1000 if you loot no good items, you are guaranteed an Arcane item through the vendor as a thank you prize. This is more than fair since currently, even $1k doesn't mean you'll loot an arcane item. I'm sure those free golden elite orc chests will drop tokens too as a lure, but we all know those chests are harder to loot. It seems to be the same system as we have now, but it has constellation token rewards which is what everyone was asking for! If you don't like it, farm hard and sell elite loot and buy from lucky or now (15k) plat spenders!
    Someone actually get's it... at least you won't spend a fortune and loot nothing now.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic