Thread: auto jump to 41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default auto jump to 41

Ive heard some rumors that the auto jump to lvl 41 found in the test server, will b available on the live server when expansion is released, just curious if this is the case or if its just a test server tool to help those who have a google + login enjoy test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...de-to-Level-41

So yes it'll be in the actual release
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow, but I suppose I can see why, but I can also see many reasons its a bad idea as well, guess time will tell. Ty for info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Bad idea cause someone can instantly jump to 41 and have no idea how to play their class but good cause people with alts won't have to grind right?
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

If this is so like in live server thn definitely it is bad step of sts. They need to think about it. Every low level toon can hit to 41 without any hard effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Auto boost buried double xp weekend

I appreciate this STS, but isn't the 2x exp weekend useless after this announcement? Also, levelling up is part of the experience of the game and bow we learn to play. If people can automatically level up go 41, they will reach the level cap with no clue how to play. The levelling process is bow we learn the tips and tricks of the game and how we make friends. This takes away from the overall experience of playing the game.

Above words are of Kingofninjas... I totally agree with him..

There r so many complains about it.. But i liked this post comment..

Kingofninjas hats off....
    Last edited by Twistedteemo; 06-14-2015 at 02:55 AM. Reason: spelling mistake and addition of some words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

If it is a 750 plat price, would you buy it?
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

A mess is what this will be. Low level gear will be defunct ( except twink ones)
    2-41 is the main time you learn about the game and make friends with people who are just as clueless about it as you. This will destroy the new gaming experience.
    41-46 will be flooded with people with no idea how to run.
    Additionally every new player will be too intimidated by the map difficulty( since they have no idea how to run) and so many nuanced of the game that everybody else seems to know, that they will obviously quit
    Does sts no longer want to increase its player base? i strongly think so, making me believe we are in the last stretch of updates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    A mess is what this will be. Low level gear will be defunct ( except twink ones)
    2-41 is the main time you learn about the game and make friends with people who are just as clueless about it as you. This will destroy the new gaming experience.
    41-46 will be flooded with people with no idea how to run.
    Additionally every new player will be too intimidated by the map difficulty( since they have no idea how to run) and so many nuanced of the game that everybody else seems to know, that they will obviously quit
    Does sts no longer want to increase its player base? i strongly think so, making me believe we are in the last stretch of updates
    If you already haven't noticed already Al population is already low. Other games like WoW and Order and Chaos tried this method and it was a success. I for one like this idea and now some of my friends can join me without grinding for weeks just to play together. Every new idea has its ups and downs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

No use of gears ranging between 1 to 40 as it will directly auto boost to 41. So useless all. Agree with that point this is the time when new player can learn things from experienced player while running maps with them.

This new player who will directly auto boost to 41 without gaining any knowledge might be burden on pt. I really hate this step of sts. Look into this and think about it.

We are not forcing u sts, giving u just suggestions like the one who gave u to do auto boost to 41. If you guys can listen that person suggestion, thn we have rights too. Ting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    If it is a 750 plat price, would you buy it?
    We still didn't know the exact amount of platinum require to open. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dashingpiggy View Post
    We still didn't know the exact amount of platinum require to open. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    That is right. If it is, let us say above 500 plats to auto jump to L41, I think only 2% of the new players will buy it. Because new players nowadays don't really buy platinum, but beg. And about experience, you know you learn lessons at L41 more than what you've learned from L1-L40. I mean, you shouldn't be angry with a healing mage in WT4 while you level up to L41. You may be angry to a healing mage in elite maps and PT.

If you form a pt with your guildies, you should teach them even if they're so hard-headed.
    I wish I were me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunyabastian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dashingpiggy View Post
    If this is so like in live server thn definitely it is bad step of sts. They need to think about it. Every low level toon can hit to 41 without any hard effort.
    For a newbie it's kind of hard to lvl to 41. They have to run the same maps over and over again, at this point most of them quit.