Thread: My Review of the Rage of Rengol Test Server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Default My Review of the Rage of Rengol Test Server

Firstly, I love visual aspects of the new maps as well as the music! It's much brighter in a gloomier setting which is awesome! The music is upbeat as well as enchanting! Seems like its going to be an excellent system! My only real complaint is the Helena witch sounds are back! Shoot, those screams will freakout/annoy people sooner than later, but it's pretty cool how she puts a defensive barrier around the mobs with nice visuals! It's a que for us to take her down first

Secondly, and probably most important is the new token system for buying arcane items. Many have speculated, and I as well, but I'm pretty sure you guys are implementing a token reward system for plat spenders should they loot nothing in crates after 1000 openings. If this is the case, please make the tokens a guaranteed drop from every Rage of Rengol crate as well as the elite golden chests, and occasionally from an elite boss like how teeth would drop. This would allow plat spenders to get what they want faster, and free players something to work towards! Heck, even I'm tempted to open some chests/crates to do it via a token system rather than pure luck system.

Lastly, and most important, there is no Stash in the new village town!! Put it beside the CS Auction please! The worst city so far was Nordr Stronghhold because the CS and Stash were located the farthest away and it shouldn't need to be like that! Would be nice if the portal to the new village was only one jump away from getting to the Auction like in Tindirin as well! Seems like the new town as well as all the maps are much larger in size as compared to previous expansion maps. Not bad!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

They did a very good job with this expansion!

The only thing i am worried is that the tokens will be available only via locked crates.If this would happen,IMO the gap between the poor and the rich will grow...

I am am not saying that sts shouldn't reward the plat spenders,but they should also reward the non-plat players.

no h8 plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    They did a very good job with this expansion!

The only thing i am worried is that the tokens will be available only via locked crates.If this would happen,IMO the gap between the poor and the rich will grow...

I am am not saying that sts shouldn't reward the plat spenders,but they should also reward the non-plat players.

no h8 plz
    In a way they are! Price of Arcane and mythic items will drop when the luck factor is there along side the multiple opens!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    In a way they are! Price of Arcane and mythic items will drop when the luck factor is there along side the multiple opens!
    I think that gonna be good, the game will more about skill, so all peoples can get/have a chance to owning arcane pet without platinum. killing 1000 times boss is worth for arcane item if the token drop from bosses in that dungeons.
    D

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    The price may drop, but free to play users will still have not much to farm for, which reduces the effectiveness of this system in helping f2p players.