Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Korgar Goretusk - Reflect Cue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Agreed with removing running dots before the reflect starts but you should keep the reflect damage up to make warriors more useful. And also, it's no fun if you're allowed to mess up without heavy repercussions on the last boss's special move.

At least the Elite version should stay as is.
    It would be nice, if this were actually a viable strategy to balancing things in pve. In some games it probably is. Unfortunately, AL is not one of them. One-hitting, especially when out of nowhere, is not the way to solve the current situation in pve. And will not make warriors more useful. While I like running with warriors (yes, even Arena) and I routinely do that, many others don't. Because no warrior can save you from a no-warning dog one-hit or a Stahl critical. The only thing warriors do, at least in the eyes of the majority here, is make runs slower.

We already have enough mobs and bosses who can one-hit dps classes, this solved nothing. Adding more won't either.

The solution lies in revamping the current skill system. Especially the warriors skills. Especially the way taunts work.

p.s. I actually find warriors much more useful against big bunches of mobs, who CAN'T one-hit me, but can overwhelm me with sheer numbers. For example against certain pulls in Shuyal or some of the bigger pulls in Tombs. I'd rather have a tank against 20 skeletons and vines than against 2 dogs, a giant and a mage.
    Last edited by Tatman; 06-16-2015 at 04:39 PM.