Thread: Dual Weild (Possible single 2h weild too) Tree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dual Weild (Possible single 2h weild too) Tree

I have a interesting, and probably controversial warrior talent build for DPS. Im a lvl 37 and I found a GREAT build for me. As far as defensive skills, ill put them in once I have some spare points. Hell scream is a definite. This build is good for at least 1 other player and not solo. The solo will come when I can input the points to defensive skills. I will update as i go. Heres my build/Stats:

Str: 113
    Agi: 2
    Int: 75

Skills:
    Vengeful Slash 6/6
    Crippling Slash 6/6
    Super Mega Slash 6/6
    Stomp 6/6
    Rage 6/6
    Beckon 6/6
    (So far. Will add as I level)

Gear:

Head: McCrock's Helm of the Bear
    Chest: Swamp Stomper Plate of the Bear
    Swords: Dual Swords of the Bear (Buy with 5 Platinum)
    Shield: Nil
    Ring: Fine Crystal Ring of Life (Buy with 10 Platinum)

1st things first. I NEVER EVER run out of mana for attacks. To the point where I need to input the defensive skills just to try to waste mana and help with soloing/ staying alive.
    The combo of Beckon/rage/stomp is killer. It also stuns for individual finishing off. And by time that comes up the combo of Beckon/stomp is nice. Lets me decide who and what target to go after next. Also it opens up time to get out if need be, regroup/come off c/d and combo through the remaining mobs. In addition my other abilities all come off c/d by time they come up and usually after I have already killed an extra 2 people. Doing this build with a single healer or archer is killer. But doing this combo is a amazing 1-2-3.
    In addition the speed/ amt of damage and overall spread out damage really makes a huge impact for the whole mob. Just be careful to position yourself in between beckon pull and any additonal mobs as this will help to avoid a beckon or stomp drawing accidental mobs.
    When I level I will add the defensive stats to help keep me alive and I will update.
    For me this works quite well. And I wanted to share it. I hope you like it and it works well for you. But as with a MMO....find what works right for you as there is no "one perfect talent tree" to build.
    GL and happy ownage :-)

P.S. I wanted to explain a few things about this spec.
    First the Beckon/Stomp. Make sure to use it smartly. Strategy is the key here. Use them to pull in mobs for AOE attacks by you as well as party members. Also remember to position yourslef not to grab additional mobs. Use beckon when soloing to pull 1-2 pats away from mob to dwindle them down a little. Helps with soloing.
    One thing about the mana using this spec. You WIL NEVER get below full mana. There has been NOTHING I can do to not regen mana to full all the time. This is where I am hoping that some defensive skills will help. Too much mana regen. But as I go I will update. TY ALL!!!! and GL!
    Last edited by Maelocke; 04-16-2011 at 08:31 PM.