Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jewel System: Rage of Renege

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on this everyone.

I think it's important to point out that some of the gem/jewel comparisons in the intial post are not "apples to apples" comparisons. When dealing with the Paracellus Soul Stone and Enchanted Eye of Syrillax, remember that these were difficult-to-obtain and limited time rewards. Making something that is openly farmable (new jewels) equal to that in power just would not make sense. Those items were special and will continue to be special. Better comparisons are the Dex/Str/Int gems/jewels, which are obtained in similar ways.

Also of importance is to remember this is a TEST SERVER. The reason we put all of this content there is to gather feedback. As we compile all of the feedback we receive on jewels, and everything else, we'll determine if we need to make any changes.
    Farming a Noble of ANY Jewel will be A WHOLE LOT MORE WORK than I went through to get a couple Para stones... Your logic is flawed sir...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Im not agree if sts will add more damage to a jewel because it will make equipment with para stone become cheap, if sts add more damage to jewel, maybe rogue will become queen in pvp, warrior will hard to win from rogue in 1v1. Sts is already kind to us by giving us change to make a jewel that bit same with para stone. Btw para stone is rare now. And i know the effects from para gems in our character will make para stone still abit expensive than damage jewel, but if there's a damage jewel of course para stone will cheaper than now! Think what will happend next if the damage in jewel raised again!!! Para stone will got replace by a jewel!!!!!! Remember that!! I dont want para stone or gems from event will cheapter than a jewel that you can craft using essence!!!

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Farming a Noble of ANY Jewel will be A WHOLE LOT MORE WORK than I went through to get a couple Para stones... Your logic is flawed sir...
    True but you missed out the "limited time reward". Because its limited time only the numbers of those items can be manage until the time runs its course. Unlike noble Jewels which can be crafted and farmed continously. And also take note that the jewels can be removed from the gear making it an steady growing number of piece in the game. So, Fibus logic isn't flawed they are not apple-to-apple comparison.