Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm against this too..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaxxo View Post
    It will be implemented when the expansion is officially live.
    Read back the thread by Remi: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...de-to-Level-41
    In this case i support what madnex says:

Guys, chill.

I think this is a good step, as long as the platinum price is reasonable for this. All those inexperienced players will have to go through a ton of XP to level up to 46 and participate in elites. In case you haven't noticed, it's around 6k XP just to get to L42.

The only negative (?) effect will be that PvE gear below L41 will severely drop in price. It's not like there was anything great there anyway though.

This change doesn't affect me or anyone else at all so i don't see a problem with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Wonder if we will now see people at 41 asking where to buy potions and what the CS is! Hehe.

But really I think it's great doesn't bother me at all.

Ignore button is lifesaver.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

My only complaint is that it will certainly kill the markets for lower level items and pets.

Any weaps and armors lower than 41 will either be a collectible or junk, and a good 2/3 of the pet roster will be 20k or less.

It'd be nice to get my warrior to 41 in a second tho, lol. Lord knows that the grind on a warrior is just awful.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Seriously, i just lol read that insta-lvl thing. Theres no online games ever exist with insta-lvl. All gamers know if they start play any games, they need to start from lv 1 and workin hard to level up their char while they do some quest, enjoy game story, meet new friend, find NPC, farming better gear for their lvl, etc. If that game is good, ppl will keep farming pve, open new map, fight new boss, etc. If that game isnt good, ppl will leave that game and try another game.

The point is, insta-lvl is not a solution to bring back AL to his golden era when AL stay on top mobile MMORPG (2013). Take a look at others game, if they think ppl bored with their game, they will launch new quest, new NPC, new etc and thats not just an event.

About tons of exp for reaching 46 lv, its not a big deal. If ppl said bored farming in wt4 / km3, just add a new map with better exp than both.
    If u r too lazy to gain exp, play tetris, case closed.

Again, this is your game sts, so u have the right to make any decision but really... insta-lvl is a joke for any experienced gamers. Ah sorry u r a businessman not a gamers... my bad.

Edited : wow has insta lv 90 for $60, and thats their biggest mistake ever, lot of noob ruin that game after that. Tons of complain from their old player.
    Last edited by Axesam; 06-15-2015 at 09:33 AM.

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmine_blade View Post
    If the insta-lvl is necessary to generate income to cover all the new f2p stuff (farmable arcanes, for starters), then I'm all for it.
    Don't kid yourself...
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I am 150% against this auto level feature. This is a game, its meant to be played. If you just auto level to 41, then you pretty much just skipped 90% of the game. People worked hard to level up to 41, and to have this feature included is a kick in the gut. Good PuGs will be a rarity. Taking the time to level up from 1 to 41 actually gave players enough understanding of the game to run the more the difficult maps. It was actually a fun experience and leveling up felt like such an accomplishment. Now that this is being taken away? Hmph, 90% the game is now in the trash.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Like someone said.. we will see level 41 dummy users.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I am 150% against this auto level feature. This is a game, its meant to be played. If you just auto level to 41, then you pretty much just skipped 90% of the game. People worked hard to level up to 41, and to have this feature included is a kick in the gut. Good PuGs will be a rarity. Taking the time to level up from 1 to 41 actually gave players enough understanding of the game to run the more the difficult maps. It was actually a fun experience and leveling up felt like such an accomplishment. Now that this is being taken away? Hmph, 90% the game is now in the trash.
    I say let them do it aslong as they have a lv 46 on the same account then it wouldn't be a big problem because people just powerlevel doing wt4 anyways

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

RIP
    looks like I wont be able to PUG anymore........
    I am against this

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

My opinions:

1. This is literally the same thing as that WoW expansion Where you could buy a endgame character for real Money.
    Literally nobody in their entire community likes it, and everyone that does it is basically considered a noob forever.

2. The idea Where this is for alts would not benefit alot of people, as most of the people that plays so much that they feel like paying for plat is not a waste still has 3 endgame characters either Way, atleast thats what I've noticed.

3. Wow congrats sts now you basically removed the aspect of PUGGING in endgame, and might propably have removed pretty much all options to get a party to level in places like wt4. It is already hard enough for Low level toons...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I don't agree with this auto cap they did a similar thing in order and chaos which you bought a package that auto capped you to the maximum level and those people that did had no clue how to run, quest, play and have general knowledge of the game. I could see this happening in the game and doing this will result in no runs in other maps except endgame as most will cap with plat rather than grind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Guys lets be real here, nobody posting here is puging elite maps in here. Please stop complaining because this change won't hurt you a bit.

You can always inspect the people you play with so if you see level 46 with 2k pve kills you don't have to run with him simple as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Like someone said.. we will see level 41 dummy users.
    Herds of them, likely. Allowing for "one" toon to be leveled is a joke, since the majority of people put their alts on separate accounts - and dummy farmers would have to to be able to double (triple, quadruple) log.

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Guys lets be real here, nobody posting here is puging elite maps in here. Please stop complaining because this change won't hurt you a bit.

You can always inspect the people you play with so if you see level 46 with 2k pve kills you don't have to run with him simple as that.
    It's not about us.

How many people do you think will stick with the game, when after they have auto-leveled to 41, they have nobody who will party with them, nobody who wants a greenhorn in their guild, and they learn that they have to play solo until they have a decent amount of stats?
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

It seems like most of the people commenting here seem to think a large majority of the game population will be spending plat for this autolevel feature, which in all seriousness, isn't realistic! Let's assume it costs 300 play to level up, in dollars that's what? $40-50? How many new players are going to shell that cash out on a new game that they may or may not like? If the majority of players were to buy this, then I'd be against this plan of action, but, I don't see any real chances of that happening, so kudos to STS for making it easier for the people who spend money, it's not going to destroy the game, more than likely it'll help, since they're be plenty of new people buying items at endgame which will equal items inflation due to more demand and not enough supply of the new items.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Usually when something bothers me in game I say something about it here on forum. And i opened threads in the past and said exactly how i felt . But this autolevel is clearly not going to affect my living in this game. Why i should bother? STS gets supported and new players are going to be level 41. The players are not going to get a single item that worths millions if they are going to level up, it will be very hard for them to cap anyway without gold to spend on ankhs, pots and gear . Why do you care about others experience in AL? They are going to miss all the fun and the friends during their road from 1-41. Some people can call it cheatting, maybe it is... but are other cheats in this world that affects our real life living than a goddamned autolevel.

It's not any other MMORPG who lived and gets updated weekly like AL. I'm here because I understand now how hard is to make a game that has to survive for more than 3 years. And that's huge. Put yourself into their spot... would you work for free?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    It seems like most of the people commenting here seem to think a large majority of the game population will be spending plat for this autolevel feature, which in all seriousness, isn't realistic! Let's assume it costs 300 play to level up, in dollars that's what? $40-50? How many new players are going to shell that cash out on a new game that they may or may not like? If the majority of players were to buy this, then I'd be against this plan of action, but, I don't see any real chances of that happening, so kudos to STS for making it easier for the people who spend money, it's not going to destroy the game, more than likely it'll help, since they're be plenty of new people buying items at endgame which will equal items inflation due to more demand and not enough supply of the new items.
    I don't know about everyone Else, but in all games i have previously played Where the game got a update that suddenly lets you skip all the training and grinding, it has never been POSITIVE.
    Although, there propably wont be much of a problem for anyone until the events come...
    That's when the lvl 41 noobs will strike, and make PUGs impossible, and most likely the few Who Finds their Way to watchers tomb to farm energy will die in there...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Looks like friends list will get bigger for pt and ignore list will be larger too. As carmine said, good chance this is because arcanes will be farmable now. The one main thing that will be ruined is pugs for reg maps. Will now be full of afkers and sss rogues begging for mana. We will have to make parties to even do pugs or solo them. But if it means being able to compete with plat buyers by all means go for it sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Why not to skip only 15 levels (of their own choice) per character. Just in case the new players to not miss the "fun". win/win

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Limiting this offer to only people who already have a level 41 toon in that email login, would be acceptable.
    Agree

I'm so fresh