Thread: Rogue aim

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Rogue aim

I don't know if this is the case with other rogues who play the test server, but I notice that on my (full legendary alt) incidents where my arrows hit crates and barrels when I should be aiming for the mobs/boss happen more frequently and worse than in the live server. It was so bad sometimes that I hit barrels a few meters away when I'm actually standing near a mob. I don't know if this is due to my gear, lag, playstyle, increased number of crates on new maps or some coding thing that makes my skill perceive a far away crate more as a threat than an enemy close at hand. This also makes oops moments where my shot accidentally aggros the next group of mob happen more often. I know with rogue bow skills these misfires are relatively common, but they seem to happen (at least to me) much more on the new maps. I wouldn't have brought this up if it hadn't been the case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I don't know if this is the case with other rogues who play the test server, but I notice that on my (full legendary alt) incidents where my arrows hit crates and barrels when I should be aiming for the mobs/boss happen more frequently and worse than in the live server. It was so bad sometimes that I hit barrels a few meters away when I'm actually standing near a mob. I don't know if this is due to my gear, lag, playstyle, increased number of crates on new maps or some coding thing that makes my skill perceive a far away crate more as a threat than an enemy close at hand. This also makes oops moments where my shot accidentally aggros the next group of mob happen more often. I know with rogue bow skills these misfires are relatively common, but they seem to happen (at least to me) much more on the new maps. I wouldn't have brought this up if it hadn't been the case
    Youre not the only one, this hapens to my mage and rogue on the live server as well as TS. I have to do a 60degree swing in the park to the hit the mob i want to hit. The whole daymif i were to hit the boss and a barrel is even 999km away, it will still hit the barrel. You need to do at least a 60* swing ish walk around he boss or mob so that thenarrow, skill hits the mob or boss you want to hit

mesalin

Happen to me too... this make me grrr

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Happens to my mage it annoys the Bell out of me

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Happens to my mage it annoys the Bell out of me

What your new character long time no see
    Ign artoxx

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AL Tvvin View Post
    What your new character long time no see
    Ign artoxx

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Hey been a while it was just for test server I'm Google+ user. My igns are Farminer Farminers xxfarmxx Uiflaotara Bobsmurderer