Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25% class loot elixir!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Default 25% class loot elixir!

Please help me understand what is the use of this elixir? What does it really do?

ring/pendant/belt category is consider for all class as an equipment.
    armor/helmet/weapon category is class based but what is there worth looting by using this elixir?
    this elixir also does not stack with anything else either.

all that left is Crafting items and Chests category.

Crafting item apparently is not luck base it drop random and whenever it feel like dropping lol.

Chest category I believe is for all classes also but it require LUCK ELIXIR and All class can open any chest and egg if the owner chooses to.

So this leave me still wondering WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE 25% CLASS LOOT ELIXIR USE FOR? What exactly is there to loot to benefit your own class instead of looting the other class item.

Suggestion if the gaming mechanism allow it. Could it be possible to use it to upgrade with lock allowing the lock to be open and give out class specific?

Also to allow Jewel to be drop class specific? only apply to 3 type of jewel (FURY/FINESSE/MIND)

any thoughts?

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

For elite maps that drop multiple class gear. If you use that you are more likely to get your classes loot from the boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

The only way for the class elixirs to be of any use is if they are boosted up to 100% and you have them apply to jewels. This is assuming that elite bosses will drop damaged or weak jewels. If these things don't happen (extremely unlikely anything changes), then yes, they will remain completely worthless.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-24-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

What it means is that it if you're a warrior it will give you warrior gear.

In pl it counted vanities and stuff as class-specific but I'm not sure about this
    Ign - Coolguymage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

They are completely useless IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

unless your class's gear is the most expensive, it will prevent you from looting the other class's crap
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Why don't replace it with some jewel drop or some thing min useful. Drop rate is nearly 10% from rengol crates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Same question came to my mind?
    I would say its crappy...
    Never helped in specific loot..

IGN : Bluesparky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

In the future it might help to exclude items for the other two classes in order to minimize the loot table and to higher the chances on let's say crafting material that would drop from bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas:2231216
    They are completely useless IMO.
    The funny thing is that when I list them in cs people still buy them haha.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Not in the future, in the present. This kit actually helps do what you just put together nicely ^.^

From my experiences I've found this Class loot elixir pretty helpful. The first time I ran with this elixir I managed to loot 2 Chests in the duration of this elixir. I also noticed more staff drops while using this Elixir at Sorrax in Planar Tombs 2(is it Sorrax or Ferrix?).

How this elixir works:

For example if you are a warrior running Elite Caves of Tarewa and you wanted to loot a Magmatic Claymore. The best way would be to use loot elixir, arlor ring and lepre? Yes. Opening a Class loot elixir further increases the chances of looting a warrior class weapon(which would be useful for Claymores), this Class Loot elixir(IMO) removes the chances of looting gear for other classes and looting an EGD chest or a warrior item. Now that's where the loot table comes into play. The items for other classes are all removed from being dropped and you now have increased chances of getting a Magmatic Claymore, since it's only going to be warrior items that will be dropping.

A mage would be using a Class Loot Elixir at Elite Jagged Trail if he/she wanted to increase the chances of Magmatic Staves. I guess since there is no proof of this Elixir working, we could say it is about useless. Like we have "your luck elixir helps you to reroll better loot", we should have a "Your class loot elixir helps you reroll for a drop suited for you."

I could be wrong about this, since there has been no word from a developer on how this elixir works, whether we loot more chests or eggs using this elixir. I'm still pretty sure this elixir works fine on bosses that drop pinks for your class.
    okay now answer this LOL.

Last i check Cave of Tarewa boss only drop Magmatic Claymores does it not? and Jagged Trial boss only drop Magmatic Stave does it not?
    The boss in map each map are designed and with loot for certain class only so again what is the use of the 25% class loot elixir?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Yeah its mainly to loot helm/armor 25% for your class. Honestly, just sell the class that you don't want and buy it yourself. This is the worst elixir to date.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    For example... If you went to elite rendtail you would be looting a helm for your class and not for the other class.

In maps like caves, wilds and trail the respective class can use loot elixir to better the chances of looting claymore, daggers and staffs..

I hope you see the use for it now....
    you're still forgetting LOL. that Jagged Trial boss ONLY DROP STAVE for mage xD and Cave ONLY DROP CLAYMORE for tank and WILD ONLY DROP dagger for rogue the maps are DESIGNED WITH FIXED LOOT FOR FIXED CLASS. RENDTAIL if i'm not mistaken only DROP WARRIOR armor. xD

it defeat the purpose of the Class Loot Elixir when Cave boss ONLY DROP CLAYMORE lol and Jagged boss ONLY DROP STAVE, do you understand?

The Boss loot table is FIXED. It doesn't matter what elixir you use, ELITE WILD will only drop rogue dagger, you won't find STAVE or CLAYMORE by doing ELITE WILD over and over and using class elixir xD
    Last edited by twoxc; 07-25-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    you're still forgetting LOL. that Jagged Trial boss ONLY DROP STAVE for mage xD and Cave ONLY DROP CLAYMORE for tank and WILD ONLY DROP dagger for rogue the maps are DESIGNED WITH FIXED LOOT FOR FIXED CLASS. RENDTAIL if i'm not mistaken only DROP WARRIOR armor. xD

it defeat the purpose of the Class Loot Elixir when Cave boss ONLY DROP CLAYMORE lol and Jagged boss ONLY DROP STAVE, do you understand?

The Boss loot table is FIXED. It doesn't matter what elixir you use, ELITE WILD will only drop rogue dagger, you won't find STAVE or CLAYMORE by doing ELITE WILD over and over and using class elixir xD
    I think he's saying to use loot elixir on trails, Caves, and wilds map. For rendtail and magma, you can use the class lix to get the helm/armor for your class.

None the less, it's a pointless elixir.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

After reading this and seeing that the 25% class reroll lix practically sells for 1 k on the cs I bought 4 and tested 1h on my mage and 1h on my rogue. The test was done in the second new map (cryogem mines). As we know the second boss drops both scavenger pieces for all classes, as well as jewellery for all classes.

In one hour on my rogue I rerolled on the boss 8 times (was using lepre+Arlor potency ring as well). Out of those 8 rerolls 7 items were epic jewellery (rings and pendant), out of which 1 (one) had main stat dexterity ?!? The one legendary item I rerolled to was a mage assault armour.

In one hour ot my mage I rerolled 6 times on the boss. 4 were epic items for rogue and warrior. 2 Were 2 warrior legendary items.

All in all I think it is save to say that the 25% class reroll lix is crap and does not work at all
    Last edited by Jazzi; 07-25-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I think he's saying to use loot elixir on trails, Caves, and wilds map. For rendtail and magma, you can use the class lix to get the helm/armor for your class.

None the less, it's a pointless elixir.
    helm/armor loot per each class are divided into different map xD. Rendtail only drop warrior armor. So you being rogue with 25% loot class loot don't make a different as boss loot table only has warrior armor lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I've only gotten rogue magma armor from rendtail. anyway jazzi's exprriment is interesting...since they're so cheap i might try it too. probably reach the same conclusion tho lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    helm/armor loot per each class are divided into different map xD. Rendtail only drop warrior armor. So you being rogue with 25% loot class loot don't make a different as boss loot table only has warrior armor lol.
    Rendtail drops all 3 classes magma armor.
    Alargan drops all 3 classes magma helms.

In regards to the 25% class loot lix. I believe it means that if you loot say the legendary magma blades of tactics you have a 25% chance for those daggers to be changed into the magma blades of brutality. However the class loot lix doesn't further reroll the item into the best item for it's class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I've tested these elixers as wll... They don't work at all, still get plenty of junk for other classes... It's just completely useless. Lol
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

One word-- useless / u looted a 25% class reroll in rengol lock ! Oh wait its useless.. FUUUU ~viobs