Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | Ren'gol Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    I just wanna LOL before saying this. I read something about someone mentioning $200 USD is not a lot for a virtual arcane item xD. Want to increase to $500-600 that would be fair. Again LOL. Hell with that amount I would just use to buy new iPhone instead or go to a strip club or even throw a party and invite the neighborhood.

Why is it that we all want everything to be cheaper in REAL LIFE? yet you want things to cost more in VIRTUAL world? for example what if iPhone 6 and macbook pro or any pc cost super cheap for 50-100dollar. WOULD you not buy it and tell the retail to go up in price or would you have paid extra cause it's too cheap? sorry but I'm here just cracking up LMFAO.

Anyone here own a car? well Gas is inevitable we need it and have to buy it. Is the current price too low and too cheap? Should we go on strike and protest for it to go up and cost more?

SIGHHHH. Be glad that things are easy to obtain lol stop complaining. It's just a game. Be excited and happy that good things and more powerful stuff are coming at a low cost.
    This is game not real life if u think this is real life for u then sigh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Farewell mate.
    Take care.
    Not everyone can buy 250000 plats.
    While I understand your rage but wanting others to have same amount of plats before getting a shard is kind of childish.
    The game doesn't improve because there's always someone comes with personal reason standing against it when stg tries to do some good.
    Chest token is brought to counter the RNG system. Making chest tokens random will be like, putting RNG system on something which is brought to fix RNG systems' dissapointments.

Good job sts. Hopefully there will be farmable ways too to get those chest tokens.
    This updates arent problem for some "platinum farmers". Sure we who playing fair game we alway are the ones who are losing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

I just wish that you could still loot crates from brakenridge maps, don't get why we have to go to the next set of maps~
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    On one hand it sounds like the game is going full p2w. On the other hand the situation is still much better that before, when I could spend 200 Euro and get nothing for it when i open locked crates, which after trying it once I decided to never do it again. The number of things you could do with 200 Euro, which are better than getting nothing are countless.

@Those saying that spending 200-300 USD/Euro is not much go get rich:

1. Having 1 (one) arcane pet or a mythic item does not make you rich.
    2. Most people in their right minds prefer doing other things with that much money, so for most it will still be too much
    3. If you think that 200-300 USD/Euro is not a lot for 90% of the world's population than you are completely out of touch with reality both in game and in the real world.

Last but certainly not least: If those tokens can't be farmed and/or one needs 5 hours a day for two months, as some forumers pointed out, that if they are very lucky the whole hype that was created with farm-able mythics/arcanes would have been for nothing. I hope for the good of this game that this is not the case, because I and many others I am sure will not go back to farming locked crates.

P.S. From where I live 3 nights all-inclusive in a 5 star hotel on the Canary Islands is 350 Euro. The choice between this or popping locked 10-20 minutes long is very easy
    Wow, that's cheap! If I want to go to Vegas, a booking per night at the Mirage costs anywhere from $250-500/night.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    This is game not real life if u think this is real life for u then sigh.
    exactly my point so why are you complaining about stuff being easy to obtain? lol why you want things to be hard and cost more? every chest come with a token is a good thing.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Wow, that's cheap! If I want to go to Vegas, a booking per night at the Mirage costs anywhere from $250-500/night.
    lol I guess it's all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION xD. Hell if you go to third world country you can book a 5 star hotel everything inclusive for a month and cost less then 500 dollars LOL. Been there done that. Cambodia/Vietnam/Thailand etc etc that's third world country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Lol AL is the most expensive game with the lowest reward/money spent i have ever played. :S
    Though i like the fact we can now get tokens in the crates and be rewarded overtime, i want to stretch out how important it is the farmable items that will keep pve going for a large part of the season like the mythic glinstone armors should absolutely remain valuable overtime so they should be removed from the vendor and even from the rengol crates if necessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Just put the best of the best items in everyone stash lol end of story. Free is free, and easy is easy. don't complain xD.

LOL and zeus if all new models Mercedes benz cost super cheap say only 5-10k USD, is that not good? Hell just cause everyone else gets to drive it too and own one, doesn't mean it's WORTHLESS. It's still a great car is it not? just saying lol felt like bringing that scenario hahaha for the fun of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the informations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

I just wanna LOL before saying this. I read something about someone mentioning $200 USD is not a lot for a virtual arcane item xD. Want to increase to $500-600 that would be fair. Again LOL. Hell with that amount I would just use to buy new iPhone instead or go to a strip club or even throw a party and invite the neighborhood.

Why is it that we all want everything to be cheaper in REAL LIFE? yet you want things to cost more in VIRTUAL world? for example what if iPhone 6 and macbook pro or any pc cost super cheap for 50-100dollar. WOULD you not buy it and tell the retail to go up in price or would you have paid extra cause it's too cheap? sorry but I'm here just cracking up LMFAO.

Anyone here own a car? well Gas is inevitable we need it and have to buy it. Is the current price too low and too cheap? Should we go on strike and protest for it to go up and cost more?

SIGHHHH. Be glad that things are easy to obtain lol stop complaining. It's just a game. Be excited and happy that good things and more powerful stuff are coming at a low cost.
    Yes this is the spirit Two. High five bud! My wallet is like thank you Lisa lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is the locked grand of crates will be remove on our inventory when the expansion comes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sure, that's fine. Then I would raise the token cost for items like: shard, fossil, arcane eggs.

The values set in test server would mean that I can become instantly rich by dropping $200-300 on the game.
    Except that you wouldn't, because the sheer number of other people able to drop $200 and gain the same item would make it so widely available that the sale value in gold would be nowhere near what the value of those items has been in the past.

It's good for F2P players for sure because arcane items would become affordable through farming, but in the long run making big gold could still potentially require a fairly hefty plat spend because you would need to acquire multiple arcanes to get the same gold that 1 would have provided in the past.

I might be 100% totally and utterly wrong about this, because my economy prediction skills mega-suck so disregard this if thats the case :3

I'm also kinda torn as to whether its a good change, a bad change, or essentially the exact same thing we have now covered over by the illusion of getting "more" arcane for your money.

I really don't know O.O Now I know why so many people are afraid of change! lol :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
    just give the ppl the option to farm those tokens guys and all will be happy! our last season all ppl were mad by recipe drop rate! butt all those ppl were happy to farm tombs cause if u ar unlucky u still gather tokens after hard work! thats what the game needs something to give u when u spent hours of farming! not wait a lucky drop from locks/bosses!
    I quote this from another thread.

And I'll add one more thing. This game is not just lock farmers and lock poppers. There are some of us - both free players and spenders - who like playing the new content, especially the elite one. Now, unless there is a new crypt (a la wt/kt/km) coming out with expansion, with new mobs and new fun, the whole "f2p farm locks, p2w pop locks, everyone wins" premise is just laughable. I shall not spend my time in this game farming km3 for locks or wt4 for jewels or any such bs that has been suggested here.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Very concerned about what the farming scene is going to be like...

There needs to be top gear farm able from bosses.... The idea of just farming crates endlessly sounds really boring to me personally.

Also there really needs to be a sure way for free players to get tokens! Not just a "chance" based one from gold chests. Perhaps adding a daily quest that pays out like 10 tokens for killing x amount of bosses or elite bosses dropping them randomly like teeth.

Right now I just don't see much fun stuff... It's looking like a really boring expansion if all arlorians do is pop locked crates and farm locked crates.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Allow us to farm the regular crates from Brackenbridge please... Us Low level Twinks want to farm too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    Allow us to farm the regular crates from Brackenbridge please... Us Low level Twinks want to farm too
    This expansion is for endgame.. Not for level 15s. Theres a reason its called an expansion as the line for endgame increases.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    This updates arent problem for some "platinum farmers". Sure we who playing fair game we alway are the ones who are losing.
    As you buy alot of plats, you should rather be happy since chest tokens are there now. Nomore plats going in vein.
    Stg is giving token access to a ring which is over a year old. It is nothing like unfair.

Plat farming is different topic.
    Sure its unfair to those who buys and play fair. But it just like the real life.
    A hard worker earns his money.
    A theif steals money.
    They both can enjoy same cars.
    But the hard worker is fair and lives a peaceful life where the theif lives with the fear of getting caught while driving that shiny car.
    We all know lots of players who recently got banned and there will be more.
    Their efforts will be wasted ultimately if that makes you feel batter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    This expansion is for endgame.. Not for level 15s. Theres a reason its called an expansion as the line for endgame increases.
    Who said anything about level 15. I'm talking about farming crates... Anyways I'm looking forward to opening a few crates and hopefully looting/purchasing the new arcane pet if it's any good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Just put the best of the best items in everyone stash lol end of story. Free is free, and easy is easy. don't complain xD.

LOL and zeus if all new models Mercedes benz cost super cheap say only 5-10k USD, is that not good? Hell just cause everyone else gets to drive it too and own one, doesn't mean it's WORTHLESS. It's still a great car is it not? just saying lol felt like bringing that scenario hahaha for the fun of it.
    I want Mercedes to be 5-10k usd. ♡♡

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    Who said anything about level 15. I'm talking about farming crates... Anyways I'm looking forward to opening a few crates and hopefully looting/purchasing the new arcane pet if it's any good.
    You were talking about low level twinks.
    It's same thing if its 15 or 20 or 17 or 13 or 7 or as ridiculous as level 1-2 twinks.
    The stuff is endgame stuffs which means you need an endgame toon in order to farm that mate.