Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | Ren'gol Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    exactly my point so why are you complaining about stuff being easy to obtain? lol why you want things to be hard and cost more? every chest come with a token is a good thing.
    Good think for those who dont want spend on this game. Sts ofc made this game to earn. And this not gonna make them earn for long time. Sure they may earn for 1 or 2 month well but after that gonna happen same what happened to pl after they added 2 new clas for it. So i see it wrong if the crates drop everytime 1 token.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Who noob would FARM LARGE CRATE in ELITE ZONE when u can just farm easily normal crates in normal maps and craft to LARGE crates??? Are you kidding???? LOL!!
    Last edited by Novyaj Zeanreh; 06-20-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | Ren'gol Crates

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    You were talking about low level twinks.
    It's same thing if its 15 or 20 or 17 or 13 or 7 or as ridiculous as level 1-2 twinks.
    The stuff is endgame stuffs which means you need an endgame toon in order to farm that mate.
    Arcane pets are endgame only? Also the new legendary gear endgame only?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

tokens drop from regular chests like the normal,elondrian,goblin,necro lockers etc?
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Good think for those who dont want spend on this game. Sts ofc made this game to earn. And this not gonna make them earn for long time. Sure they may earn for 1 or 2 month well but after that gonna happen same what happened to pl after they added 2 new clas for it. So i see it wrong if the crates drop everytime 1 token.
    STG is a company making FREE game with an In-app purchase. You're not obligated to pay. If you want to pay then go with BLIZZARD the company that make World of Warcraft which has a monthly subscription lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

I like this if there is a guaranteed token or three when opening the crates.

I don't want to seem rude or harsh to anyone but I want to get a few things off my chest..........

People who spend real money deserve a reward. It is that money that keeps STS in business and this game in existence. It is why you are currently playing it. So please stop moaning at plat purchasers and also at STS for not making this game a F2P-fest, unless you want it subscription based.

From what I see in the new expansion - F2P gameplay just means that a long grind is involved to acquire what you desire and plat allows things to be acquired faster.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 06-20-2015 at 04:17 PM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    Arcane pets are endgame only? Also the new legendary gear endgame only?
    The token system and farming lockeds are endgame only yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

STG is a company making FREE game with an In-app purchase. You're not obligated to pay. If you want to pay then go with BLIZZARD the company that make World of Warcraft which has a monthly subscription lol.
    A game full of whales won't sustain it forever... There needs to be a balance and STS has a unique opportunity here. Give plat spenders a guaranteed high rarity item after a sum amount of money spent, but hardcore farmers such as myself should be kept in mind as well. Let's say after 3 months of farming these tokens (no real money spent involved) we're also guaranteed an item from Naxbot. This will keep both sides of the aisle happy as well as prevent farming from becoming solely about Rengol Locked Crates.

Eventually there will be an overflow of these crates, their value will drop down to what Locked Grand Crates are now. Then what? Not an issue for p2p players since they can pop locks remain rich all the while have a big smile on their face knowing they'll have another rare item soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The token system and farming lockeds are endgame only yes.
    Umm...how do you know this? Are you a dev?

If the new locked drop from Ydra Forest, higher level twinks can drop locked from there. I had the opportunity to watch my friend enter Garetta Village on his low level twink on the test server. So unless Sts restricts access only to endgamers then low level twinks can interact with the Naxbot NPC to use tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Those crate tokens will make the price of the "rare" items you can get with it by A LOT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    Umm...how do you know this? Are you a dev?

If the new locked drop from Ydra Forest, higher level twinks can drop locked from there. I had the opportunity to watch my friend enter Garetta Village on his low level twink on the test server. So unless Sts restricts access only to endgamers then low level twinks can interact with the Naxbot NPC to use tokens.
    you may have to be dev to know what does expansion mean and to know the endgame stuffs will be out of twink's hand. I don't have to be.

Anyway, no thank you.
    Go play pvp.
    If you need to taste endgame stuffs make a endgame.
    If new lockeds will start to drop in breck why will people farm endmaps for the new lockeds?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

LOL...

I cba to put effort in explaining to you... I'll let you have your opinion.

I go play PVP now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonnil View Post
    I wanna put my opinion forward regarding this....

Now this may only apply to me or it may be the view of others, i suspect the latter.. but the problem i see with the way the crates are to work is tha,t as others have already mentioned, it is going to be way too easy for the vast majority or ppl to purchase a moderate amount of plat, and simply farm the level 1 crates, and in turn craft the level 3 crates and obtain the best items in the game.

At the minute for me certainly, the number one appeal for me is to obtain the best gear. In so doing you are making your character better that others. Who doesnt like the "Wow you are awesome" or "Woah how is your Dmg / crit whatever.. so high" that you hear from lower level players of players new to the game ?

You get that by achieving the gear and / or pets that others dont have. Now I am absolutely fine with the idea of being able to pay to win if you so wish.. Anyone who wants to spend their money to buy platinum should be able to do so and should be able to get the best gear that way. On the opposide of the coin, anyone who refuses to pay money and simply wants to farm for the best items, well that is also absolutely fine. The problem here is that we are going to have within a few weeks of the expansion hitting, everyone having and arcane ring / and Nekro !

This will completely devalue "the best gear / pet" in the game and will take away the possibility for people to be set apart from everyone else by having the best kit.

Not so long back there was a debate over the forums regarding SnS. And at the time StS stood by the idea that for those who "achieved" a LB position meaning that they won this particular pet it should not make a return in this years event as it would devalue that achievment... and rightly so. But now with the introduction of this crate system this is exactly what will happen to everyone who has either invested a lot of money or a lot of time into this game to get a ring or a nekro.

If this system to to go ahead it needs to fine tuned and made a real challenge for people to get these items OR STS needs to introduce some new gear and a New pet that outweighs the ring and Nekro allowing people to move on to achieve the next level of uniqueness in the game.

A bit long winded, i appreciate...

that is all
    ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ I approve this post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

There is "free-to-play with in-app purchases" and then there is "pay-to-win". These are not one and the same. What is being presented to us here is pure pay-to-win.

The Planar Tombs fragments system obviously isn't coming back. Why? What was wrong with it? I have 2k tombs runs, probably more. Don't I deserve something shiny guaranteed eventually? I guess not. Instead, I get what? A chance at a chest and then a chance at a token from that chest? Well thank you very much. Way to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Do you want a way to earn money with farming??
    Then yes you have to let go the old crates to die.
    Nothing can save those old lockeds cuz the stocked lockeds in this game is huge very huge in number.
    If they get even a slight bite from the new lockeds, the new lockeds can't be saved too then.
    Why would people pay for new lockeds if those cheap old lockeds drop chest tokens and almost all new items?

Let them die.
    The result will be better for none other than the farmers.
    Demand will be high. Supply will just start to grow.
    Means good price. Worthy farmings.
    If old lockeds are tried to be saved and they are equivalent, thousands of old lockeds will kill new lockeds before it even starts to grow.
    i understand you and im not against the new lock bro, yah thats true,the result of new lock will be better than old locks...lock farmers just want OPPORTUNITY FOR THE LAST TIME to sell it for better price..becuz it took us so long to earn those..."u said just let them die??" no it cant be, alot of old lock farmers will be disappointed ... im not saying that this old locks should be as uselfull as new lock...but i just want old locks to be a little bit usefull so that players will consume it and old lock farmers will not be disappointed..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Just put the best of the best items in everyone stash lol end of story. Free is free, and easy is easy. don't complain xD.

LOL and zeus if all new models Mercedes benz cost super cheap say only 5-10k USD, is that not good? Hell just cause everyone else gets to drive it too and own one, doesn't mean it's WORTHLESS. It's still a great car is it not? just saying lol felt like bringing that scenario hahaha for the fun of it.
    The car loses its allure if everybody has one.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

People who hoarded 1000 locked crates of the watch, can you stop crying?? You had every chance to sell those crates along the way but you thought they would go up in valve so you just kept holding and holding. Well guess what? It turned out to be a bad decision and investment, live with it. You want a bail out? Why? 50,000 crates is too big to fail? LOL I can't wait to see the river of tears.

I hope the arcane and mythics start getting flooded too so the hoarders and merchers get their pain too. There will be a lot of tears there too. Crying all around whaa!! whaa!!
    Someone call a whambulance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rogueulator View Post
    I may have laughed at this :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rogueulator View Post
    People who hoarded 1000 locked crates of the watch, can you stop crying?? You had every chance to sell those crates along the way but you thought they would go up in valve so you just kept holding and holding. Well guess what? It turned out to be a bad decision and investment, live with it. You want a bail out? Why? 50,000 crates is too big to fail? LOL I can't wait to see the river of tears.

I hope the arcane and mythics start getting flooded too so the hoarders and merchers get their pain too. There will be a lot of tears there too. Crying all around whaa!! whaa!!
    This.

Just like the people that hoard pet eggs for over a year, then find out it has become an event pet or crate pet and curse STS. Hold on.....you held that in your stash for over year!!!!! You could've sold that anytime during that year but nah you was too busy rubbing hands together in anticipation for a bumper harvest in a year or two ??? Yet not realising that the game could've imploded within that timeframe or something could come and devalue it. Sorry no sympathy for people that seem to hoard stuff for an eon or three and then rant it has been devalued. Hoarding is a speculative decision you make, if it turns good you profit and if it turns bad you lose heavily.

Inspired by Roguelators quote.... Dial 911 for a Whambulance.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 06-20-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Oroquieta, Oroquieta, Philippines, Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ursoth assault plss :3