Thread: consignment fees

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default consignment fees

I have delt with a few rl consignment shops. In my experience there is no fee unless the item is sold. I understand this is probably to keep people from spamming ridiculous prices but, I think it hurts the players trying to save up to buy some of the more premium items. An example is I have a lot of pink items I've got from leveling in pp and keeper runs. I realize the market is flooded with these common pinks. If I try to sell these and they don't sell for the 500-1000 $ after 2-3 times in the cs I am actually losing money. It's very frustrating to work so many hours for items that I can't sell for a profit. I hope either drop rates will be lowered in these maps or the cs gets adjusted to only charge a fee if the items are sold. Fellow PL players please let me know what you think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

items in shop inserted for 1k or lower dont sells and its not worth inserting, better u liquidate or donate someone. think that for earning 1k u just need a minute in plasma pyramid... u lose more time for cheking and inserting such items..
    fees are correct so to prevent ppl inserting items to high prices, so a seller has to think twice before inserting to not loose the fee => this keeps prices of items lower!
    the drop rate in CTK is already low, it was just overfarmed bcz of the cyber quests..
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I agree with Riccits, I think the charges are ok.

It doesn't sound like your issue is the CS charges but with having the knowledge of what the Market value is of all the different items.

Feel free to post and items on the forums for prices checks, or for selling, but you will find that most stuff isn't worth listing in CS and only worth liquidating...

Good Luck
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

THNX for the feedback. I will just liquidate em in hopes to help the market from being to flooded.