Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Inappropriate chat, auto-muting, and auto-banning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I hate this if I don't space one work it mutes me even is I didn't say a bad word
    --Member of AEO--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It should be more flexible. By that I mean that it unnecessarily censors everything such as words with space like "I thought its" would be "I though* **" I mean, we do have a reporting system for a reason, don't we?
    - Proud master of Seraphic Divine! Join my guild for all sorts of events from parties, PvP, social gatherings, guild events, lotteries, dungeon-runs, videos, you name it! Anyone can join! -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

what happens when you and a friend are talking but you are really close like nugs n I go to school and sometimes we get Xtreme with each other and we may say something weird or inapropriate and then we get muted. Can we make an option where you go to the game options and you can turn on private chat no filter mute or ban for yourslef and it displays it to other players if u allow it or not. Itt would help with people that wanna talk to their friend like they normally talk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought the point of a filter was to avoid all this unnecessary censorship. Granted a filter can be bypassed with certain words but it shouldn't mean that now the over 18 population of the game must have their freedom of speech stifled whiled pming with each other, and let's be honest you think with the rapid decline of todays social standards kids aren't using worse language on their own when parents aren't around? I say screw it let the rabbits wear glasses (for those who get my point) but yes yes before you get your +5 panties of offendedness in a bunch I understand why the system has been implemented and it will not stop me from playing an otherwise AWESOME game. Mobile mmo...for an mmo junkie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with the above post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hopefully this will solve things..
    Welcome to Pocket Legends Portable Forum. Take it wherever you are!
    Contact me:
    RedYoshii

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How about they don't use terms themselves that they would punish us for? For example, if "crush the keeper" trips the filter... maybe they should change the name of the level! Just sayin'...

<PL level 57 Archer>---<SL level 40 Operative>---<DL level 21 Vampire>
    Thanks to Mitchturbo for the awesome signature! Check out his thread!

Luvaria

Quote Originally Posted by Trebouchet View Post
    How about they don't use terms themselves that they would punish us for? For example, if "crush the keeper" trips the filter... maybe they should change the name of the level! Just sayin'...
    I agree... lolz