Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1 Content Update (57237)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like many others...I think the platinum for elixirs is wrong. This isnt going to be taken well probably by some...others may feel the same or more...so I'll just be blunt about this....need more money do you? You have really alienated a large portion of the community with the last releases and are continuing down the same path....bad business model. I dont have the money to continue to drop into a mobile game...and one that could end up costing me more than an xbox/playstation/etc game at that. And I have a good paying job, mortgage, etc. What about the younger audience who dont have their own income. If my kid came to me asking for $90 to shell into a game (and that they will need more later)...it would be deleted instantly from their device. Making the game more fun and giving more items to customers will make them want to spend more money. Not the other way around. Upset customers will just take their business elsewhere....and it looks like that is happening more and more. And if this is happening in PL....I have 0 interest or confidence in Blackstar not being the same way and there is no way I will even install that at this point.
    On average...for someone who went from 55-56 ( i'm only 1/2 way there about)...how many exp elixirs did you use? Figure 50 cents (US) per 3 platinum(based off the lowest bundle of platinum because not everyone can afford the higher packages at one time). How much would that be? Then just what else can you buy for that same amount of money that you would have just spent to go 1 level?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wamphryi View Post
    Like many others...I think the platinum for elixirs is wrong. This isnt going to be taken well probably by some...others may feel the same or more...so I'll just be blunt about this....need more money do you? You have really alienated a large portion of the community with the last releases and are continuing down the same path....bad business model. I dont have the money to continue to drop into a mobile game...and one that could end up costing me more than an xbox/playstation/etc game at that. And I have a good paying job, mortgage, etc. What about the younger audience who dont have their own income. If my kid came to me asking for $90 to shell into a game (and that they will need more later)...it would be deleted instantly from their device. Making the game more fun and giving more items to customers will make them want to spend more money. Not the other way around. Upset customers will just take their business elsewhere....and it looks like that is happening more and more. And if this is happening in PL....I have 0 interest or confidence in Blackstar not being the same way and there is no way I will even install that at this point.
    On average...for someone who went from 55-56 ( i'm only 1/2 way there about)...how many exp elixirs did you use? Figure 50 cents (US) per 3 platinum(based off the lowest bundle of platinum because not everyone can afford the higher packages at one time). How much would that be? Then just what else can you buy for that same amount of money that you would have just spent to go 1 level?
    I personally do not use them.