Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends Founder's Helm

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    what about if you have joined in late october its been 6 months i believe lol
    So people who joined in early April of 2010 will get the same item as people who joined in late October (over 6 months apart), I mean I know that the latter will be happy but how can you take this away from the people who really deserve it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    I liked the April-june...
    Agreed!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    So people who joined in early April of 2010 will get the same item as people who joined in late October (over 6 months apart), I mean I know that the latter will be happy but how can you take this away from the people who really deserve it?

Agreed!
    idc if i get one it was just a Q

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

us that joined in april 2010 should have the primo of the primo helmet that sets us apart from the rest specially the droid cause i was on a ipad an iphone in april an ther wasnt no droid back then it was apple an thats it an i know a few others that joined in april damn we oughtta get the best of the best then work your way down like tier 1 ,2 ,3 ,4
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

we should have a item that sets us apart from droid nothing against droid but yall wasnt ther for the party in april 2010 yall came in november a day too short an a dollar too late i think is bull dookie ,,,,all the ones that were ther from the get go should be rewarded the best
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cmon Spacetime dont be a sellout i mean giv the droid users something but us Apple users deserve better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

my first purchase 4/15/2010 75 Platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

if its as usefull as the shield u may give mine to some one else in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    if its as usefull as the shield u may give mine to some one else in the game.
    If that is possible, I will appreciate it. I started in November but I want one so badly. *winks at developers* ^^

I really hope I can get one. I participated in most of the contests that Pocket Legends organised the day I started playing. Sighs
    Last edited by Lovenus; 04-19-2011 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Probably a fair way of doing it devs. That's one item I really did earn!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Now I'm wondering if I will get the helm. My forum account was created 11-22-2010. I hope I played a week before I tried to read. Would suck if I didn't. LOL! But good to hear other droiders are getting it. I remember buying my HTC phone last November and I installed pocket legends the moment I saw it in the market since it was free and the comments left by people made me curious. So I guess I need to thank those noobs in the comments section for posting such lousy remarks and those who posted this game is awesome.
    Luchta LvL 65 Archer • Phone: HTC Nexus One w/ Stock Gingerbread
    Pinoy Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    The main reason for this is it excluded Android users.
    And this is a problem... why, exactly? Android users ought to be used to being social pariahs anyway.
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I made my account in the early January.. Will I be able to get the helmet in a month and 2-3 weeks ?

P.S. I'm on Android and got my first device that could play PL in the early January and created an account the same day cuz a couple of my friends had been playing it :-)
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My oldest recieved STS email is 09.10.10 (AO3 update).. guess i'm getting that helm. Hope it has some descent specs, cause i dont have much space for useless things in my stash (yesterdays shield got raped by my mage's Brain-freeze Eyeball )

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

it doesnt really make it a veteran item now.. but it should be sweet.. lol been here since day 1
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

cant wait for mine haha

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think this is an excellent idea! Rewarding dedicated players is a great way of keeping people active. But as stated before, this does not have anything to do with the 'foundation' of PL. And wasn't this helmet meant to be for 'founders'? I believe it would have been better to only reward the April-June Apple players and the October-November Droid players. Now the helm is not special at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i think its too broad, if it wuznt for the people who joined april-june and spreading the word about the game, it wouldnt have advanced so much.

IGN (Apocolypze lvl 61 Warrior)(Lvlonewarrior lvl 1 Warrior)(Twinkenstein lvl 10 Dexbear)(Cthulusleeps lvl 17 Dexbear)(Wintertide lvl 26 Mage)(Derpfest lvl 30 Dexbear)(Dodgeyfeet lvl 10 Merchant)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Wow, everyone throws "deserve" around as if having the opportunity to purchase an app on the Apple platform, not otherwise availble to others, qualifies them as more entitled. So, if I came from an affluent family & were to inherit their wealth - I automatically deserve it? And those that weren't afforded the same circumstance or privilege, don't and therefore should just accept their lot in life?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
    Wow, everyone throws "deserve" around as if having the opportunity to purchase an app on the Apple platform, not otherwise availble to others, qualifies them as more entitled. So, if I came from an affluent family & were to inherit their wealth - I automatically deserve it? And those that weren't afforded the same circumstance or privilege, don't and therefore should just accept their lot in life?
    Well those that are from a poorer family certainly aren't entitled to your inheritance or to some equivalent inheritance... That would be communism!