Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
It is nice to make friends and play the game with them along the way.

I'm in my guild just because of this and most importantly because of two other people - Candy and Fade.

These guys accepted me how I am, no matter what I am, I can't ask for more. Our guild is beard friendly

This lovely pairing of two souls trusted me heavily, made me an officer of the guild, ran with me through maps and help me improve and become a beast of a warrior. I switched toons and even recently Candy had offered to borrow me a mythic bow until I raise the gold for one. I thought what an amazing gesture and to trust me like that. Also I think Candy gets my humour while others look around scratch their heads and go WTH did he just say.

We also have some of the coolest officers in game like Idealarc (she is an amazing person and there should be more people like her in this world), Usazasaara is a lovely person, Root and Sak are pretty legit, Mithrandyrr is one awesome guy and is willing to help me ingame at anytime. The new bunch of officers are pretty cool too and perhaps I'll get to know them even better during Rage of Rengol.

Last but not least...Preseason or the tank formerly known as OWT. We had some major father and son type chats in the game.

If you're a hater, you'll be hated and life is empty and worth nothing if you cannot feel the love. The greatest person on this Earth is one that smiles and brings smiles to people's faces and accepts that this world is diverse and there will always be people that are different in looks, colour, creed and beliefs, we all are human at the end of the day and we all have feelings.

Peace and cya all in Arlor.
This is the nicest thing xo. You are one of the most fun and loyal people in this game and is why we keep on with Enigmatic.

To the op, the majority of the game especially the pve community is generous and laid back. We don't aim for riches just to gear up and help our our friends. I looted another fossil today and was like yay now I can fund the next guild contest.

What fun is this game if your friends don't gear up too? It's not. The handful of people who live to rip off others is truly the minority.

We run with all kinds of people legendary to arcane and I never even blink when I do it. I never inspect people and if they have ankh and at least a good icescale set it's good for me. Heck our best officer rocked a legendary mage for months and I swear he could own those vines on pt3 like nobody business.

The point is yes. Friends trump gear 100% and for me it always did. It's a game and always keep that in perspective and there are real people behind those devices. This game has brought me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams simply because of its community.

Being positive here and friendly in the game goes a very long way. (:You will get more satisfaction from forging friendships than being known as a jerk regardless of what you happen to equip that day.