Thread: Rosefaded-To Better Arlorians in Al<3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Rosefaded-Read Everyone<3

Everyday we wake up, open our eye's to the world. Some judge, some don't. Anyways this is my point of view in which all should take to heart.
    Doesn't matter if your rich or poor you all still have a purpose of being. When I get on the forums everyday I see judgement thrown all around & no equality. Look at it from a poor man or womans view-Can't buy what they want, but they're alive and hold true a purpose as the rich. Poor make choices in life or in game. They put their heart & soul into every ounce of their existence. They provide for their families best as they can. They do their best to stay afloat. Now put this thought into the game. When I was starting out I didn't care for the fancy vanities or top notch gear. All I cared for is doing my best & helping others any way I could. If I had some gold I would give to someone who needed it the most. I set goals & dreams like all do. I strived for all I could do. In my experience of playing mmo's Ive seen more poor players do good compared to rich. Case & point im not saying rich people are bad & im not judging them. Im stating my view as me being on both sides of the pendulum of free player & plat player. Now for rich man or womans view-Riches are great & all, but they dont buy you happiness like love or family or friends give. Looking at a rich person you shouldn't judge them. You don't know...they could've been poor before & just worked hard as I stated before. They could've gained that gold or it been a gift from a friend. I've seen & given plenty of generosity. It's the generosity which makes the world so beautiful. You never know what could happen in a day or centuries to come. Always something to live for, strive for weither your rich or poor. You shouldn't judge on these premisises or any of the sort. Blind man can teach you more than greed can. Deaf woman can show you beauty in her eyes for color and picture she holds dear. So with these words Arlorian's I ask you to see how I do. Don't judge. Accept yourself & others. Make friends, a pt guild etc..& enjoy the aspect of this virtual plain. Someday you could be rich or poor. Just use what you have to make the world a better place-<3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knight's Guild<3
    & just so you know im a plat buyer, but I share my wealth & knowledge. How I was raised. I use to be poor...still am in many ways, but I help others with what I have. Let these words seep into your mind
    Ign:Rosefaded
    Add me if you'd like. I welcome new friendships & bonds<3
    Last edited by RoseFaded; 06-21-2015 at 08:11 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post: