Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosefaded-To Better Arlorians in Al<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wow, very inspiring. It's nice to hear kind, thoughtful, selfless words. And so many kind, equal posts! I am in awe. Thank you for your post (s)
    Main Disarrayxx , mage-xxdisarrayxx, war-xdisarrayx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Rose! this is a very lovely post thank you, I understand helping others is a good way of making friends. This game is not all about being rich and showing off... it is about having fun and make goals to acheive them. Thank you for your kindness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

^-^ Exactly Momo bro. You've known me since my low lvl days Never once did I let greed control my being. Friends matter more than any object or currency.
    Literal example-If I was offered a mil in real life to forget my friends, I'd reject it. Friends are priceless. Nothing can replace my friends EVER. I'd rather be poor in life & rich in friendships. You Momo are the first true friend I had since I started Al. Thats why when you helped me to learn the ropes. Showed me my importance I repaid the kindness. Saw how hard you worked & doing so I strived to better Al for all. You had dreams, goals as did I. So I do my best to provide for my friends. Since our old days in guild "Im Blue" your goal was to get a Lepre. Soon as I got a fossil, I got you just that & everytime I get something you'll get something just for the kindness you showed me. That day I got the fossil I gave away over 6mil to random low lvls & friends. Shows money has no hold on me. Yeah people say I got Op gear & pets. Well I don't got them for show or cred so to speak. I got them so I can help my friends & randoms get stronger. Make those bonds. Show that with hard work & striving that anythings possible. So to all who read this "Never give up on your friends, theyre here to stay & never give up on your dreams" No one's perfect in this world, but we're ALL unique. Perfection in the world would mean their be no reason to strive or better yourself. So us being unique gives us all our own way of life. We are the ones who carve our destiny, our friends being there supports those possibilities. Words-Man & Womans strongest quality, what you use them for is the deciding outcome of who you will aspire to be.
    Ign:Rosefaded
    <3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3
    I welcome friendship ^-^
    One thing in life I never want the world to lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Imagine those people that we read about in forum, where they've friended people over the course of weeks or months and then BAM they scam them. If a person scams in a game where items are just virtual, what do you think that person is capable of in the real world. That's some low life piece of dog poo right there.

Unfortunately some mothers do give birth to a-hats like that. They grow up like evil inside and then would not hesitate to rob their own brother/sister or even their own mother - yes the woman that carried the evil nasty sprog for 9 months in her belly! Go figure that shizzle out!
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Xorrior, I'd appreciate it if you keep my post positive. Theirs a reason auction & double check rule was invented for Al trade system, to prevent scamming. Look for trusting friends, buyers/sellers or use auction. Best advice can give. My post is to better Al for everyone bud, not slander it ^-^ So no hate plz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

More players like rose pls <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Big shout out to all TB BANISHED officers jennastick, juliet, dev, chaos, bazz, pira, ericachuu, mglis, mesa, caan, aero, triax, ciu, loky, ratr, caabatric, cherry.
    U didnt capitalize my name !!!!
    I can never trust you again .... (shuns)

I agree with everything said in Dex's post and Rose's post C=

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I appreciate that everyone <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by RoseFaded View Post
    ^-^ Exactly Momo bro. You've known me since my low lvl days Never once did I let greed control my being. Friends matter more than any object or currency.
    Literal example-If I was offered a mil in real life to forget my friends, I'd reject it. Friends are priceless. Nothing can replace my friends EVER. I'd rather be poor in life & rich in friendships. You Momo are the first true friend I had since I started Al. Thats why when you helped me to learn the ropes. Showed me my importance I repaid the kindness. Saw how hard you worked & doing so I strived to better Al for all. You had dreams, goals as did I. So I do my best to provide for my friends. Since our old days in guild "Im Blue" your goal was to get a Lepre. Soon as I got a fossil, I got you just that & everytime I get something you'll get something just for the kindness you showed me. That day I got the fossil I gave away over 6mil to random low lvls & friends. Shows money has no hold on me. Yeah people say I got Op gear & pets. Well I don't got them for show or cred so to speak. I got them so I can help my friends & randoms get stronger. Make those bonds. Show that with hard work & striving that anythings possible. So to all who read this "Never give up on your friends, theyre here to stay & never give up on your dreams" No one's perfect in this world, but we're ALL unique. Perfection in the world would mean their be no reason to strive or better yourself. So us being unique gives us all our own way of life. We are the ones who carve our destiny, our friends being there supports those possibilities. Words-Man & Womans strongest quality, what you use them for is the deciding outcome of who you will aspire to be.
    Ign:Rosefaded
    <3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3
    I welcome friendship ^-^
    One thing in life I never want the world to lose.
    I just read this it made me cry ... sorry that I didn't been on for a while, really busy in life <3 regards your friend momo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by RoseFaded View Post
    Xorrior, I'd appreciate it if you keep my post positive. Theirs a reason auction & double check rule was invented for Al trade system, to prevent scamming. Look for trusting friends, buyers/sellers or use auction. Best advice can give. My post is to better Al for everyone bud, not slander it ^-^ So no hate plz
    forum's Al trading system has good trades I saw a an offer for a dragon bar for 2.7-8 m cheap