Twink guide
------------
Level 10 twink - okay usually people will buy platinum and get the 4 item pack in the archer section for their gear if they are a dexbear or dex anything because it has a good armor piece helm talon and shield. If you are not a dex twink and say you are a mage you would probly go with the toyman wand and an ornament. Another thing dex twinks use is a snowball launcher. In my opinion dexbears are the best twink ill explain why and its because they have alot of hp and rage.
Dexbear spec- rage, stomp, and mega slash you have to max rage and the ither 2 skills are optinal because its really your choice.
Mage- all up to you i know you need lightning and the fire wave skill.

Level 15 Twink- Usually the player is again a dexbear because of hp and dmg again.
Items used for dexbear
----------------------------------
Snowball gun
Talon with wing
Lvl 10 item pack items
Usually crafted armor
Any helm
----------------------
Skills rage, stomp, and mega slash once again you have to max out rage and other skills are optional i prefer stomp.
Mage- usually same exact as lvl 10 users but lvl 15 gear.
--------------------------
Level 20 twinks
Dexbear - usually has lvl 20 archer 4 pack or lvl 20 snowball gun and sometimes a ring. Max rage stomp mega slash and put two points in iron blood so you get 16 armor extra and that actually benefits quite a bit.
Mage - i know they use lightning frostball fire wave and mana shield they also use wands and shields.

I would continue u but its 11 pm gl hope to pvp with you and if i made a mistake tell me.