Thread: L5-15 PVP Help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Question L5-15 PVP Help?

After never daring entering a pvp room.. I decided I want to take the leap! I want to a L5-15 warrior, I know the gear stats I should be looking out for, kinda have an idea with the skills. So just a few questions.. A decent pet? (Max to spend on a pet is probably 800k) are Para gems essential? What level is the most.. Fun? I'm thinking L15 for the tournaments, they look pretty fun.

Sorry to sound 'nooby' hahaha! I'm too used to PL pvp, where it was all about strategy with skills and combos. Unlike AL which is all about the gear and pet you have haha!

Also, in PL to 1v1 someone you'd just hit them once and say "go" whereas when I asked someone in AL they were confused? So how do I go about it without them thinking I'm rushing..

Thanks guys! Would just be nice to explore outside of PVE life, because it's really dead.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    After never daring entering a pvp room.. I decided I want to take the leap! I want to a L5-15 warrior, I know the gear stats I should be looking out for, kinda have an idea with the skills. So just a few questions.. A decent pet? (Max to spend on a pet is probably 800k) are Para gems essential? What level is the most.. Fun? I'm thinking L15 for the tournaments, they look pretty fun.

Sorry to sound 'nooby' hahaha! I'm too used to PL pvp, where it was all about strategy with skills and combos. Unlike AL which is all about the gear and pet you have haha!

Also, in PL to 1v1 someone you'd just hit them once and say "go" whereas when I asked someone in AL they were confused? So how do I go about it without them thinking I'm rushing..

Thanks guys! Would just be nice to explore outside of PVE life, because it's really dead.
    Ahh yes I remember PL pvp. I played a warbird at the lvl 66 cap and I was pretty good at beating most things except str mages/paladins. That was just never ending. In AL its mostly kill on sight as opposed to Pl where everyone said go and did 1v1 and if u didnt say go people complained about rushing. In AL if you wanna 1v1 somebody ask them for vs. Just say like "(insert name) vs me? Then if he/she accepts typically you two will go into one of the spawn rooms(if its ctf) and somebody will say 321 go then u start. If you just attack somebody on sight they wont think ur rushing, they probably wont even know what rushing is.

If you join a guild you will most likely have allies that your not supposed to attack but everyone else you can just kill on sight.

Lvl 15-16 is probably the most arcane pet concentrated bracket. Lots of arcane pets and nekros from 14-17. Lvl 10 is probably easier to play without an arcane pet. As a warrior you dont really need an arcane pet as much as rogues or mages do. Blinky is amazing for vs due to its passives and breeze is great ofc. I have singe on my warrior and I still find myself using breeze or vixen sometimes in wars.

As far as gear goes you will want the icescale set of assault and a storm sword of potency or dark watch sword if you can afford one. Ring and amulet differs based upon which lvl your playing at.

Lots of twinks have paras so if you can you should definitely get one. Otherwise your team will sometimes ask you to leave so somebody with a para can take your spot
    Hope this somewhat helps
    Last edited by Arrowz; 06-19-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Ahh yes I remember PL pvp. I played a warbird at the lvl 66 cap and I was pretty good at beating most things except str mages/paladins. That was just never ending. In AL its mostly kill on sight as opposed to Pl where everyone said go and did 1v1 and if u didnt say go people complained about rushing. In AL if you wanna 1v1 somebody ask them for vs. Just say like "(insert name) vs me? Then if he/she accepts typically you two will go into one of the spawn rooms(if its ctf) and somebody will say 321 go then u start. If you just attack somebody on sight they wont think ur rushing, they probably wont even know what rushing is.

If you join a guild you will most likely have allies that your not supposed to attack but everyone else you can just kill on sight.

Lvl 15-16 is probably the most arcane pet concentrated bracket. Lots of arcane pets and nekros from 14-17. Lvl 10 is probably easier to play without an arcane pet. As a warrior you dont really need an arcane pet as much as rogues or mages do. Blinky is amazing for vs due to its passives and breeze is great ofc. I have singe on my warrior and I still find myself using breeze or vixen sometimes in wars.

As far as gear goes you will want the icescale set of assault and a storm sword of potency or dark watch sword if you can afford one. Ring and amulet differs based upon which lvl your playing at.

Lots of twinks have paras so if you can you should definitely get one. Otherwise your team will sometimes ask you to leave so somebody with a para can take your spot
    Hope this somewhat helps
    Thanks a lot dude.

Yes! I remember pally mages, they were OP af! Hahaha, oooh! I presumed the 'rush' system was on AL also lmao. Thanks man!

Everything is just sooo expensive man, probably won't have as good gear as that. I don't necessarily want to be the 'best' anyway, I just want to be competitive.

The trash talk really puts me off as well hahah, this dude just couldn't leave me alone talking crap, I don't even reply lmao. People who're getting angry over PVP are sad af ����

Looks like I'll be going for l10 then!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Thanks a lot dude.

Yes! I remember pally mages, they were OP af! Hahaha, oooh! I presumed the 'rush' system was on AL also lmao. Thanks man!

Everything is just sooo expensive man, probably won't have as good gear as that. I don't necessarily want to be the 'best' anyway, I just want to be competitive.

The trash talk really puts me off as well hahah, this dude just couldn't leave me alone talking crap, I don't even reply lmao. People who're getting angry over PVP are sad af ����

Looks like I'll be going for l10 then!
    You should check out L8 along the way also and join a guild such as elite twinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I just started PvP, about a month ago. I have a lvl15 warrior which most would call under-geared. I have icescale, average ring, amulet, weapon, and no paras on my gear. What I find at 15 is you will rarely see maxed out players playing fair, I've seen a few but those are few and far between. Most will just join the OP team and gang the under-geared players, if i see that I just leave the room. With that said, every once in a while you'll find a room with great players, those occasions are some of my better experience in PvP. I do okay at the moment with my gear. I'm thinking about trying out lvl10 and see how it is.

Edit: regarding para gear, I'd wait for the expansion to hit to see how competitive the jewels are before spending millions on para gear.
    Last edited by Bluebatthing; 06-19-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    You should check out L8 along the way also and join a guild such as elite twinks
    Whats it like dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    I just stayed PvP, about a month ago. I have a lvl15 warrior which most would call under-geared. I have icescale, average ring, amulet, weapon, and no paras on my gear. What I find at 15 is you will rarely see maxed out players playing fair, I've seen a few but those are few and far between. Most will just join the OP team and gang the under-geared players, if i see that I just leave the room. With that said, every once in a while you'll find a room with great players, those occasions are some of my better experience in PvP. I do okay at the moment with my gear. I'm thinking about trying out lvl10 and see how it is.

Edit: regarding para gear, I'd wait for the expansion to hit to see how competitive the jewels are before spending millions on para gear.
    Thanks a lot man, thing ganging thing is pretty annoying too. Just sad how people feel pro when it's 3v1 one hahahah!

Aah okay dude, but there isn't any damage jewels so nothing with compare? Surely?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Well the damage jewel stat is disappointing in the test server, however, in the weekly update from Remi, she mentioned some of the jewels' stats are changing. No idea which jewels, but after a lot of sugestions from players, I'm hoping the damage jewels will be made on par or close to para gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    Well the damage jewel stat is disappointing in the test server, however, in the weekly update from Remi, she mentioned some of the jewels' stats are changing. No idea which jewels, but after a lot of sugestions from players, I'm hoping the damage jewels will be made on par or close to para gems.
    Same, else pvp will just go down hill even further :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well. Level 13 pvp is quite fun. Very active. Lvl 15 is fun but very challenging. For lvl 13 para isnt required but makes your life a heck of a lot better. Pet probably dova bear breeze blinky or abaddon. I personally dislike twinking now. The drama is quite ridiculous and it get's annoying. But do level 13 if you want fun, and 15 if you want a challenge. All personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Whats it like dude?
    It was pretty fun actually I started at L8 with a twink Mage I had rubbish gear no paras but I did have a singe and the clashes were rather fun actually and the ganging and guild calling wasn't as bad as other levels I've experienced. I think even if I didn't have singe and had a pet such as blinky it still would be fun. Para gems are hard to find at that level especially for Mage and para gem gear usually costs a lot but all you need is 1 para gem in your gear and you'll be fine. I'd definitely reccomend a blinky for your price range for whatever class you choose.

Para gems won't be necessary in this bracket but do help. Just join a guild such as the god army or elite twinks and ask for builds and what gear and I'm sure they will oblige and help you, good luck with twinking!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I play lvl15 with 160dmg 1.9k hp. Every room i enter..at least 1 arcane and at least 5 para people in the room lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

15 was realy fun but there is some guilds which are need rename to 'gangers house' they are making game suck but in 15 here good guilds too which is fighting with them you can enjoy at taking revenge at 15 and there is a tiny danger you can lost your mind because of blocks xD also there is a lots of 16lvl players they are making their acc 16 because they couldnt win at 15 and trying feel pro themselves.

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    15 was realy fun but there is some guilds which are need rename to 'gangers house' they are making game suck but in 15 here good guilds too which is fighting with them you can enjoy at taking revenge at 15 and there is a tiny danger you can lost your mind because of blocks xD also there is a lots of 16lvl players they are making their acc 16 because they couldnt win at 15 and trying feel pro themselves.

They lvl to 16 because 16 is more active not because they couldnt win at 15 lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    They lvl to 16 because 16 is more active not because they couldnt win at 15 lmao
    I dont belive this im 15 player too and my some 15 player leveled up for farm some 15lvl legend players also and i think 16lvls kdr lovers