Thread: Games gotten boring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Games gotten boring

Been dieing to make this thread and this thread will probably get bypast like many of the ones I have seen but this thread is what I just wanted to express about the game.

Fist paras, I've done a lot of thing and wondering are these gems going to be replaced to jewels at TWINK lv sadly no therefore next pvp season will just be like this season what I mean by that is top spot on lb will be a twink para geared kill famer which probably wouldn't be dif if paras where nerfed.

End game pvp, man been hearing a lot about this because of pets and gear in tdm a necro user could overkill pinks rouges with dovas but I'm not saying nerf nekro just saying thats how it is. Idk much about ctf cause I haven't played it for a looong time cause I suck at it well I suck at pvp period and not dare touching it again as a full pink rouge that's just me. Sorry I can't talk about pvp much cause I don't play it anymore but paras are also the problem here at twink lbs and so are enchanted eye cause of crit which is a BIG deal cause rouges have an high % of crit which means I crit a lot and I always get one shotted by higher geared rouges and if I get first hit it does nothing because they have 4k-5k hp and my dmg and crit is low Ill probably post a screen shot.

Pve my favorite but also disappointing ATM, the reason why I run dungeons is to have fun but also gear up I'll like to be able to run a map and get awesome usable gear as a reward that can also help against players in pvp and show off to friends also sell it and I also like to farm the latest and best gear. Well there's a huge problem with this sure you can run dungeons and get many pieces of geared but getting the latest and best gear is really time consuming also considering tanks and mages have problems finding pts because using full rouges is faster but that's something I can't understand because I'll run with ANY pt no matter how fast it is as long as it's fun and the pt I'm running with are nice people I'll run any maps with full pinks pt if I could but I can't never find any even as a rouge but I guess I'm just not looking hard enough.

Well these are just my opinion on things I'll like to hear anyone's opinion I'll be happy if anyone posted tbh lol.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Noob stats
    Last edited by Twinisland; 06-27-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

game is boring atm- sts should never have started expansion sneak peeks so far away from actual expansion cos market has crashed, nothing to farm, nothing to do. sts getting later and later with monthly producer letters and even though i'm sure they're busy and working hard on expansion, we can;t see it, it's all a bit zzz atm.

looking forward to a decent event or the expansion until then im just logging in to see klaas and shaz and do bard quest and maybe a daily if i can even be bothered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

From all the post from players about bringing a new experience too pvp it's falling on deaf ears I hope sts does something soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Wow you really need to use a punctuation mark every now and then

Question though; how long have you been playing AL?
    1 year now and sorry suck with grammer lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk