Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Default **The Official Welcome Thread for CrimsonTider**

Greetings and Salutations!!

Allow me to introduce myself: My character name is CrimsonTider, but my friends call me "Crim." I have two characters: Crimsontider (56 Dual Spec Bear) and Crimsontiderr (55.5 Dual Spec Mage.) I have been on since around Christmas but am new to the forums. I am pretty laid back and am known to make jokes (especially at myself) during play. I consider myself a loyal person and do not allow the greed of the game to effect my play. Those that know me and run with me regularly can (hopefully!! ) attest to this. Though I am experienced, I am always looking to gain new knowledge as well as pass the knowledge I have attained along to newer players.

Special thanks to Stank(et, ss, sta), Colborne, Ondineanne, Peckkahead, LSUTiger, Faytalia, and a few others for teaching me the ropes and being good friends! Also thanks to Mr. Wallace for the in-game tutorial and Ellyidol for the online guide to dual-specing (it changed my gameplaying perspective!)

For those of you who know me: WOOT WOOT!! For those of you who don't know me, I am always up for runs and love meeting new people.

That is all... see you in the game!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
    Last edited by CrimsonTider; 04-20-2011 at 10:07 PM.