Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Founders Helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Founders Helm

I was just wondering whether it would be better to create a separate helm to the founders helm, such as a veterans helm. This would be for accounts which are older than 6 months. I personally believe that the Founders Helm suits people who registered from April-June, and for that only, as the description says something like 'For players who have been with PL from the start'. Later on in PL, more people would get this founders helm, when they actually have not played from the start eg. Created on January 2011, then they get the helm on July 2011 (talking about the future). A different helmet to show these people have been here for a while but not from the start (such as a veterans helm) would be nice .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can we allow everyone to eventually get a helm? Im on a android phone and it doesnt seem fair. As I mostlikely bought more plat then half of the "founders" and wasnt able to be a founder.
    Drekkthar 71 Bear, Arthhas 71 Bird, Ilune 71 Mage,
    Dexxthar 66, Ililith 61, Arthhy 56, Ilunie 51, Arthhaz 41, Iluney 36, Drekky 22, Dexximus 16, Dexxlyn 10, Klusterduck 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drekkthar View Post
    Can we allow everyone to eventually get a helm? Im on a android phone and it doesnt seem fair. As I mostlikely bought more plat then half of the "founders" and wasnt able to be a founder.
    Found helm have nothing to do with amount of plats you have bought. And im sure they sort somehow way for android users too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hey, I think the information you want can be found here

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...eteran-Rewards

I'm on android too and felt similarly, but i love the game and will standby their choice, after all they have gotten it right or working on getting it right! Especially, and I can't help but put this in here, several articles cite Android users as generating more revenue than iOS users. Let them have their founders helm, I'm satisfied knowing Android users actually support PL!

*****just kidding everyone, well the second part is true, but the last part is not! Collectively, we are STELLAR*****

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kallima For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Kallima is right, they mentioned yesterday they will be releasing a Veterans Rewards program sometime in May, I think it was (maybe June), so all of us that have been around quite a while but not as long as an Apr/May Founder, will have a chance at something to...no matter what phone we play on.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: