Hi all! I am ursan warrior lvl 39, Cavillac.

I was playing in the dark forest one night and a lvl 3 warrior asked me a question about something very simple. Several other players began to redicule him/her for not knowing what to do! At lvl 38, I had forgotten how hard it was for me at first trying to figure everything out, trying to learn all the weapons/accessories.. I decided as close as I was to lvl 39, I would complete that and disable my xp gain for awhile and go about helping newcomers for a few days. Now that I have been at it, I enjoy it! Imagine that! Someone in this day and age "enjoying" helping others! Well... to the point. I have been hanging around forest haven the past few days letting all the "noobies" add me to their friends list and trying to keep up with all the requests to help in a certain quest, or "can you help me gain a few lvls?" Thankfully that lvl 3 warrior from my story, "floppydonkie" and a good friend of mine, "jperry", another warrior, have decided to join me at my task. So noobs!! Hit us up! Look for us in between forest haven and balefort for the most part. Send us an add friend, message with the questions. We'll give it our best! We were trying to come up with a corny name for our little group before I posted this notice, but we'll get back to you with that later. Till then, All Hail Alterra!