Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very unhappy with PL right now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    +10 charm
    Me has no charm points yet :[
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Are people really this thick? When you bought the campaigns, you payed for the campaigns and campaigns only. For the CONTENT. They give you a shield as a gift, and a helm for founders. Hell, I missed the cut off date for the helm by 13 days and I'm not complaining. (Then again, I do have some items that others don't have), so... quit complaining. That's like signing a contract, and then saying. "Oh wait, now I don't like what I paid anymore". It's invalid and not needed. The shield and helm were a gift. Founder's mean FOUNDERS. If you were not there from the very beginning, you certainly do not think of yourself as a founder. Heck, if that is how it works. Then everybody in Red Cross is a founder. Yay!!!!!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayc2000 View Post
    Ahh, cool
    Do you keep track of them?
    Nope! But a few people keep track of them in their signatures. It's just a silly thing, no real rewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

The first post doesnt sound a complaint to me. Its more of a feeling. Feeling that PL game is being unfair for old players. Dont worry I understand you- i had this sort of feeling also. But i think we've played and enjoyed lots than new players. And dont worry i think we will also receive gifts in the future too. more power to all players and devs!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mastermindds3 View Post
    Everyone has to play the game within their own means. You don't see me complaining about these updates. The only thing that ticks me off is everyone complaining about,the debs doing this or doing that. Guess what its their property. If they decide that you have to pay a dollar a day to play guess what, they can. I have bought 3000 total plat. I can afford it and don't mind for the enjoyment I get out of it. The devs don't owe us anything. Be glad they work so dilligently to try to make everyone happy, I know I am.

Devs thanks for all of the hard work trying to please ungrateful gamers. Some of us really appreciate all that you guys do.
    I agree.

I complained only about the gsd from .5 seconds, but who did not? ^.^
    The devs change it to .1 and now its fine.
    Kulangath - 56 Evil Sorcerer -
    Gear: Ench Staff Set ** PvP rocks! Beginners are welcome **
    Max Potions: 9999 / 9999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I have charm points now!! What I'm I gonna do, it's obvious! I'm going to keep mine in the barrel in Balefort (not telling which one) for a rainy day!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barbamitsos View Post
    Me has no charm points yet :[
    Ill share mine with you. You can have 5 of mine. (I think I earned 10)

Sorry i went offtopic, I wanted to be nice
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    Ill share mine with you. You can have 5 of mine. (I think I earned 10)

Sorry i went offtopic, I wanted to be nice
    Yay danke pewpew ill give em back to u when i get some
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxajj View Post
    I agree with this cuz I paid over 70$ and all I get is a shield ? When some other games mite even do better like awesome epic gears or even return some platinum or gift gold. But no a shield that has nothing to look to. It's like I paid 70$ for a shield lol bit yea I am disappointed too
    To buy all the maps costs under $10. You might have spent $70 on platinum but only a lil bit of that goes towards buying the campaigns.

Get over it. It's a free trial for everyone else. I bought the maps to play the levels, I can play the levels. I got what I paid for. The fact that they gave me a shield (although not of much use) is more than they had to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

In summary, your point is you hate gcd (a big nerf for chanters), the shield of gratitude got nerfed, you wish you got more/better gifts, and its not fair that others get stuff free that you paid for.

My chanter is 47, and i like being in a group of chanters killing everything as fast as we can walk. But, i also have a 52 bear. And, in a group of enchanters i had nothing to do. It's not fun at all for a bear. When I played my enchanter, i just pushed all the spell buttons as fast as i could. I kept them all pressed as we walked along destroying everything. I remember thinking that this game is greatly lacking in strategy, and that is the biggest weakness. I hated gcd, but then i realized that now i have to actually think, and other party member now matter. It really makes the game better.

The Shield of Gratitude was probably my greatest item ever for making new characters. I made a new archer to level 21 by tanking with the shield before it got nerfed. I was sad it got nerfed, but i guess they have their reasons. I just move on...

I keep hearing that people are disappointed by the gifts. So, i am thinking, what if they did nothing. If the days went by with no change, nobody would complain, and it would be business as usual. But, instead they give some gifts, and people want more. It's very strange.

Also, i don't understand the complaints about having to pay for optional things. Elixirs are optional. I have never even bought a single elixir, and I have two high characters plus my new 21 archer. This only took a few months to create. Elixirs really are *optional*. A friend that I work with had all the zones, and didn't pay anything. He used the "earn free platinum via itunes" method to pay for the game. I have paid $40, so far. This is nothing; i spend that much on gas for my car in one week. I might drop $10 on lunch. This is easily the best app for my phone, and the effort to create it is 1000 time greater those $2 apps.

Consider that programmers working for small companies don't get paid a lot and don't have much vacation time. Even a government bus driver gets a much better deal than a small business computer programmer. Programmers for small companies don't get great benefits, and have no retirement. If you look at the PL game credits, the list is small. Small companies don't get a good deal on insurance. I would guess that $800 per month (or more) comes out of their pay checks for insurance. I don't feel bad at all for having spent $40 on their hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ha!!! I hear nothing but whining here....time for thread to be closed..... You'll spend money on everything else but rant about dislikes...... Time to get some thicker skin here bro. It is a game after all. Not all wishes can be solved in a world of different personalities with varying opinions, so devs have to take the path which makes most business sense. That's all...
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    In summary, your point is you hate gcd (a big nerf for chanters), the shield of gratitude got nerfed, you wish you got more/better gifts, and its not fair that others get stuff free that you paid for.

My chanter is 47, and i like being in a group of chanters killing everything as fast as we can walk. But, i also have a 52 bear. And, in a group of enchanters i had nothing to do. It's not fun at all for a bear. When I played my enchanter, i just pushed all the spell buttons as fast as i could. I kept them all pressed as we walked along destroying everything. I remember thinking that this game is greatly lacking in strategy, and that is the biggest weakness. I hated gcd, but then i realized that now i have to actually think, and other party member now matter. It really makes the game better.

The Shield of Gratitude was probably my greatest item ever for making new characters. I made a new archer to level 21 by tanking with the shield before it got nerfed. I was sad it got nerfed, but i guess they have their reasons. I just move on...

I keep hearing that people are disappointed by the gifts. So, i am thinking, what if they did nothing. If the days went by with no change, nobody would complain, and it would be business as usual. But, instead they give some gifts, and people want more. It's very strange.

Also, i don't understand the complaints about having to pay for optional things. Elixirs are optional. I have never even bought a single elixir, and I have two high characters plus my new 21 archer. This only took a few months to create. Elixirs really are *optional*. A friend that I work with had all the zones, and didn't pay anything. He used the "earn free platinum via itunes" method to pay for the game. I have paid $40, so far. This is nothing; i spend that much on gas for my car in one week. I might drop $10 on lunch. This is easily the best app for my phone, and the effort to create it is 1000 time greater those $2 apps.

Consider that programmers working for small companies don't get paid a lot and don't have much vacation time. Even a government bus driver gets a much better deal than a small business computer programmer. Programmers for small companies don't get great benefits, and have no retirement. If you look at the PL game credits, the list is small. Small companies don't get a good deal on insurance. I would guess that $800 per month (or more) comes out of their pay checks for insurance. I don't feel bad at all for having spent $40 on their hard work.

Wow man.. Thank you for being reasonable and actually speaking the truth and your mind in a calm, collective informational way. You honestly have changed a lot of my views on everything. Although I think a lot of people misunderstood what I was trying to do by starting this thread. I wanted to voice some of my concerns, and see if anyone Could offer me any new updates. I wanted to state what I did as a concerned gamer about how they seem to be catering quite a bit more to new players, and voicing my concern for all the other long term game players.

About what I said regarding the founders helm. NO I am not a founder, I do not consider myself one, and I'm not bitching about not getting it. I was told all who played in the past 6 months would get it, and when I mentioned it, I was just saying I was sad I didnt get it, it would be cool. But im not whining that I shook get it.

I have been very supportive of spacetime studios and pocket legends in the past, and all I was tryin to do was accomplish a dialogue about some concerns of what I felt other gamers felt as well. I was not trying to sit here and bash spacetime or complain they're not giving me good enough.

So everyone who was angered by my thread, most have misinterpreted about my meanings. I even said at the end "of any of this news is incorrect, please correct me". So quit bashing me, and calling me ungrateful, I love PL and spacetime is an amazing studio. I love them =]
    Rhudien--Level 56 Dual Class [Paladin/Pure Int](my pride and joy pink magnet)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elf-Orc-Naga View Post
    The first post doesnt sound a complaint to me. Its more of a feeling. Feeling that PL game is being unfair for old players. Dont worry I understand you- i had this sort of feeling also. But i think we've played and enjoyed lots than new players. And dont worry i think we will also receive gifts in the future too. more power to all players and devs!
    This is EXACTLY what I was trying to do. Thank you for understanding and voicing it. To everyone else; I'M NOT TRYING TO WHINE AND MOAN ABOUT EVERYTHING.
    Rhudien--Level 56 Dual Class [Paladin/Pure Int](my pride and joy pink magnet)