Thread: Weres the music feature ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Weres the music feature ?

Hey devs congrats on the 1.2 update once again! I was just wondering if you guys are planning on putting in some kind of music button preferably on the gameplay screen that can allow you to access your music straight from your iPod playlists with the tap of a button. I think every good mmo rpg needs music whether your doing campaigns or just straight up pvp, music is always great to have. So ya just wondering if that's on the list of future updates because it would be awsome to see! And hopefully not that hard to implement. Thanks alot devs keep up the great work I hope you take this into consideration it would make a perfect new update thanks

Proud LEGENDS member
    Last edited by Infamous-D; 05-26-2010 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey - I agree with you as some people like yourself will want to listen to their music - however, I always like to listen to in-game music as it's more relevant and atmospheric normally!

Devs if you want extra tracks at an extremely competitive cost, please contact me - I have produced soundtracks for indie films in my area and even submitted to Square at one point - although it ended up not being used on their final product. It can't hurt to try before you buy
    Live in the south of England? Want a FREE guitar lesson? Please visit http://www.guitarlon.moonfruit.com for more...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree in game music can be good but not if every map has the Same music everytime, which spacetime is doing. And I don't mean to be rude or anything but it Is getting extremely annoying to the point were I don't even turn my volume on nemore. This isn't my first post on this topic and not once has the devs answered so I dunno even if they do manage to switch up the music I still think a feature that enables you to listen to ur own music would be just as smart but once again this iz my opinion thanks

Proud LEGENDS member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

multitasking in iphone OS4 is coming out this summer. no point in adding this as a feature, you should be able to switch between the game and iPod music then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

They already have it so that you can play an app and play music on the software now, but some apps don't support it, in Iphone OS4 will all apps support it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No the app will still have to "allow" ipod musci regardless of multi-tasking
    Live in the south of England? Want a FREE guitar lesson? Please visit http://www.guitarlon.moonfruit.com for more...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i dont mean "switch" in-game, i mean you can still be in-game and switch out to change music and come back to where you where in-game. yes, PL would have to integrate with iPod if in-game music changing, i doubt it's worth the effort since it will be doable to change music without it.

right now you can have music in background but cant go and change tracks and stay in-game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So are we able to still listen to our music ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There's only one problem with that: older iPhones and iPod touches can't multitask, and thus no background music. Please implement this, it would be awesome!

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes access to your music library would be very nice touch indeed. even if multitasking is coming it'd be better to not have to leave the app.

also, please add options for volume slider to adjust the game sound levels. they are too loud when you play your own music alongside. (or maybe thats my pref to have the game sfx turned down low with music)