Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vain Glory .. is it better than CoC?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Ok, after a 'few' plays,

pros:
    -very high quality graphic, it looks like a pc game
    -minions look cool
    -kraken is awesome
    -if you choose a character, then noone can choose that one in your team, so you are forced to try out different characters (i think its different in CoC?)
    -lots of items to choose
    -europe server, zero lag

cons:
    -1:15 min waiting, till finding a match. After game found, all 6 players must accept also the game.
    -long gameplay: 20-30 min average. Even if your teammates do nothing, you can surrender only after 15 min and they need to accept it too. I tried even close app, but this is a server sided game, i was in the same game after starting the app again. No matter what, you need to play the full 20-30 minute with bad teammates.. annoying.
    -earning Glory is extreme slow. Due to the long gameplay, and the small rewards, i reached lvl6 and still got 1 of the 800 glory cheaper characters. I do not want to think about how long will take to earn 6000 glory, which is the average cost of the characters. Not to mention skins etc..
    pros:
    Graphics is pretty decent for mobile game - very high quality graphic, it looks like a pc game
    There's no minion -minions look cool
    It's small things that is changeable I mean Devs can implement it-if you choose a character, then noone can choose that one in your team, so you are forced to try out different characters (i think its different in CoC?)
    No Item, Only Champions and Talent Unlcok -lots of items to choose
    STS server is one of the best, there's hardly server issues unless overload rarely-europe server, zero lag

cons:
    No waiting, even if there's no real player, System will assign auto Bots to play with, even someone get Dis connected, bot will take his/her place and after getting DC you login and previous game is still running, you'll find yourself there to finish the match, no waiting, no DC problem, Just continuous intense gameplay no matter what happened there-1:15 min waiting, till finding a match. After game found, all 6 players must accept also the game.
    5 Mins gameplay-long gameplay: 20-30 min average. Even if your teammates do nothing, you can surrender only after 15 min and they need to accept it too. I tried even close app, but this is a server sided game, i was in the same game after starting the app again. No matter what, you need to play the full 20-30 minute with bad teammates.. annoying.
    Economy is not clear in Coc yet, but that hardly matter as you can still enjoy the game-earning Glory is extreme slow. Due to the long gameplay, and the small rewards, i reached lvl6 and still got 1 of the 800 glory cheaper characters. I do not want to think about how long will take to earn 6000 glory, which is the average cost of the characters. Not to mention skins etc..

Call of Champions is based on core MOBA, no minions, no big map, no maps I mean only one map, Small time matches totally focused on Competitive gaming rather focused on Graphics & long Maps, You choose Champ, you choose frnds, You Fight, matter is you win or not, how much you performed in this mobile eSports that's the spirit of Call of Champions.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-03-2015 at 04:52 AM.