Thread: farming gold as level 41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default farming gold as level 41

Hi guys,

Given spacetimes new option to boost you instantly to level 41, I just wanted to know whether there is any incentive to go level 41 for the pure reason of farming gold? I usually just play twink pvp but need to obtain the best gear to provide for the twink toons, and would really not use plat to do this. Ive never experienced level 41 endgame so ijust wantwd to know whether its possible to farm gold effectively at that level cap maybe through obtaining chests or whatever? And im talking about obtaining golds inmills not like spending weeks getting 100xd. This information would be very useful if someone would get back to me.

Thanks!

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

whats this boost i dont see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glabs View Post
    whats this boost i dont see it
    1st post in 4 years xD gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol yeah
    quit for a long time and came back this summer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If someone could respond regarding this, would be useful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Farming at end game is far better than twink levels(I have a couple twinks). You can do KM3 right now and get 4 or 5 crates every half hour for a 150-200k profit. The big payouts will be when the elite maps are released and you can farm them. Items will go for several million and the best will be 1 million plus for a long time. I assume belts will give good profits at first because everyone needs them. Also, if you have a lot of time on your hands tindrin bosses drop teeth. Get 150 and sell a dragonite bar for 3 million currently. There are far more options at endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    Farming at end game is far better than twink levels(I have a couple twinks). You can do KM3 right now and get 4 or 5 crates every half hour for a 150-200k profit. The big payouts will be when the elite maps are released and you can farm them. Items will go for several million and the best will be 1 million plus for a long time. I assume belts will give good profits at first because everyone needs them. Also, if you have a lot of time on your hands tindrin bosses drop teeth. Get 150 and sell a dragonite bar for 3 million currently. There are far more options at endgame.
    Thats very useful thank you. One last question, I have a mage which i can ascend to 41 but i can just delete it for a warrior 41. What class is generally better for pve?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Thats very useful thank you. One last question, I have a mage which i can ascend to 41 but i can just delete it for a warrior 41. What class is generally better for pve?
    Mage is better, but make sure to bring a lot of potions. I remember you by the way! You were one of the really early 15-16 rogues and I was a really early sorcerer at 15-16 pvp. TIP: If you will primarily go km3 try to include the wind skill in your build (you're most likely going to cuz these new crates seem the most profitable at the moment)

Oh yeah. Jewels can actually be worth a lot now (by continuously crafting them till standard level or higher) so save them! You want at least 100 slots cuz they'll fill up your inventory really fast!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    Mage is better, but make sure to bring a lot of potions. I remember you by the way! You were one of the really early 15-16 rogues and I was a really early sorcerer at 15-16 pvp. TIP: If you will primarily go km3 try to include the wind skill in your build (you're most likely going to cuz these new crates seem the most profitable at the moment)

Oh yeah. Jewels can actually be worth a lot now (by continuously crafting them till standard level or higher) so save them! You want at least 100 slots cuz they'll fill up your inventory really fast!
    Alright thats very useful, tyvm!