Thread: patron of garreta

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default patron of garreta

so, I was going for points on my mage, so I was farming supplies solo on my capped rogue, mage, and tank. then I would share them with members of Eminence, then stash transfer what I needed to my mage for crafting. my main goal was leader board, which I got 15th in mage. well, I didnt know that the patron banner was unstashable! I mainly play rogue now, thats why I chose to craft on my mage, while making jewels on rogue and warrior. please STS, make it stashable so we can xfer :,( I feel cheated since there was no warning that this was a unstashable item! if it will not be stashable, can I perhaps get a refund? I love the bannerand all but I didnt want I for my mage.... I wanted it for my rogue...

thanks, kiwotsukete

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwotsukete For This Useful Post:

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

yes i want to stash it but is not stasheable :/ so we have to get 100 tokens with another toon to have the same banner

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

ikr im so mad about it.... I bought 165 plat to auto level a warrior just to solo farm tindrin for these supplies! i have spoken with many other people and they feel they have been wronged because of this. Many of them are mad because they were going for the epic belt, but when they boxes couldnt be opened anymore, they went with the banner because no one knew that it was just a glitch....