Thread: what was your most memorable moment or best story while you played arcane legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default what was your most memorable moment or best story while you played arcane legends.

What was your happiest story?
    If I die... I'll be legendary 😖

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

no one u.u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

It was early in season 3 (level 26 cap). This was during the Kraken expansion. The elite Kraken dungeons were by far the hardest ever released in this game. The most recent expansions have been super easy by comparison. So elite Skull Cove was nearly impossible. I had tried numerous times to complete it, but always failed up to this point. A friend of mine (who has since been banned) at the time was a rogue who used to be on the timed run leaderboards all the time, and he offered to let me come along with his party of pro players and do elite Skull Cove. I was mainly interested in doing it for the AP. It took us about 45 minutes but after numerous deaths and tries at the boss, we finally beat Bloodhammer. Right before the boss died, I bought a luck elixir, and I rerolled and looted a level 26 Kraken Skewer of Brutality, which was the best mage weapon at the time.

Since elite Skull Cove was such a hard dungeon, nobody ever farmed there and most players only completed it for the AP. It was the only time I completed this dungeon during season 3, and I got lucky enough to loot the best mage weapon. Since the Kraken Skewer only dropped in this one dungeon, and because nobody farmed there, it became such a rare item. I kept mine the whole season and later put it in the stash. Then last year one of the developers was giving statistics in the forum chat on different items, telling us how many of each item existed in the game, and he confirmed there were only 4 level 26 Kraken Skewers in existence in the entire game. I only knew of one other player who had one, so it's possible the other 2 were sitting in player inventory of players who were no longer playing the game or who were not players who played regularly. Anyway, I sold it to a collector a few months ago for 3m. I think to this day it is still one of the rarest items in the game.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 07-02-2015 at 07:52 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I paid 150 plat, and I became an endgame pro. - toons these days...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default what was your most memorable moment or best story while you played arcane leg...

Elite egg crack AP, with Thrin, Midi ( miss you guys!!!) and and another guildmate Fynnie who retired. Without a doubt the most fun and difficult (at the time) experience I've had.

I think it took us an hour to do or more, resetting every time we failed. I don't remember exactly, but pretty sure none of us had anything more than pinks at the time, other than mythic armor set.

As I recall, We were the first in our guild to do it, and one of the first groups in Arlor with the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    Elite egg crack AP, with Thrin, Midi ( miss you guys!!!) and and another guildmate Fynnie who retired. Without a doubt the most fun and difficult (at the time) experience I've had.

I think it took us an hour to do or more, resetting every time we failed. I don't remember exactly, but pretty sure none of us had anything more than pinks at the time, other than mythic armor set.

As I recall, We were the first in our guild to do it, and one of the first groups in Arlor with the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't even do it the regular way 😂
    If I die... I'll be legendary 😖

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Loot "Elondrian Bow" from Elondrian Spirit Chest. I was shocked when i loot it =w= cause before i loot elon bow i was a nub x.x with conquistador set x.x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

My best moment on al? Easy. When I actually decided to start pvping.
    I've met so nice people since then.
    Going to 41 zones was just awesome sometimes.

I so remember when I was 38, and leveled up to 39 cuz some other rogue that I won't say his name, leveled too.
    I so ended up being 40, and I still am. Haha.

During that time, I actually learned how to be tolerant... There were people out there that tried to made me rage more than once.

Fun Fact: I actually had to make a 37 alt some months ago. Such a cycle haha.

#CouncilPowah
    Last edited by Sariita; 07-04-2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Details are important toooo <3
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Season 1. I was exploring Kraag, and I went to Kraag Tombs.
    I met a guy called Canihelpyou, and we talked a bit. He invited me to a guild named <Animosity>.

Cani, as we liked to call him, was the gm of <Animosity>. As i remember, we had a few guild masters. Canihelpyou taught me how to play, and more.

As for <Animosity> i was there till season 3 when i quit. Animosity was the best guild i have ever seen, everyone in guild chat made funny jokes, respected each other, helped whenever someone needed and never ever chatted a bad word. Also, members of the guild <Silentkill> might remember us.

It was a good time meeting him and more people like him.

Good ol' days!

-Productive

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite