Thread: some advice for player finally starting to make something of herself :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Default some advice for player finally starting to make something of herself :3

hi everyone i need some advice on how to proceed in the game (i'm rogue). after farming expansion incessantly i for the first time have some funds and some gears but im not sure what to do with them. i invested my gold in a singe, a sam, and a mari egg, and i was lucky enough to loot fossil in one of the few crates i opened, and i have a few vials, but i dont have much gold. i'm using 36 upgraded mythics, giant bone bow of brut, wild talisman and blood ruby, am currently beltless. my guild is awesome but no-one really does elites so it's hard getting parties to do them. so i'm noob at elites except for the lower lvl ones which i solo.

i want nekro but it's gona be so hard to get the parchments atm. should i keep chipping away at this goal, or sell fossil n vials and open mari? should i keep sam and singe for a bit to see if price goes up, or sell, or open? is toor gonna get a buff, shld i get one while its still cheap?

should i buy the 43 mythic armor or wait for 46 amor? bearing in mind 46 mythics will take a long time to farm and probly come from elite which will be difficult for me to run with current gear and skill set. or should i buy legendary 46 gear? or should i do orc slaying gear quests once im 46 and use that?

i want to get better but a bit unsure what the best way is. any advice, comments, your experiences etc will be much appreciated ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

ty for reply! i'm halfway to farming drag bar and that's mainly what i intend to do now while i lvl. planar pendant WILL be mine haha. i'm trying to trade fossil n vials for nekro but you're right i think if i simply sold them all i'd enough to buy nekro!

the gear thing is whats stumping me. so many unknowns. since i'm guessing we'll have to farm elites to get the 46 mythics i will need sufficient gear to do that. there's not much stat difference between 43 mythic and lvl 46 legendary in auction. i'll investigate whether ocr slaying gear is better than whats in auction. i think since a belt isn't mentioned in the 46 mythic set i shld look at the 43 mythic belt as it will probly be best belt in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

What most players do when they get lucky is sell quickly. I would suggest you steer clear of a similar path.

Avik's suggestions are logical, but if you want to make the most with what you have, here are my suggestions:
    1. Sell Sam & Singe
    2. Keep Getting Parchments (If you're a trustworthy player, people will pay you to craft their nekros. Consider it an investment)
    3. Keep Fossil & Farm Vials
    4. Craft Nekro
    5. Buy Forager Potency Armor & wait for L46 mythics

This isn't the quickest road but it insures that nothing goes to waste.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

ty for your advice i've just looked at forager pot armor and it's good- is there a helm? can't see in auction at this moment but i'll keep an eye out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sell the fossils and vial buy nekro right now where i am its 10m or use the fossil and craft a nekro.
    Alts: Represents,Disrespects
    [True Legend]
    "Wtf a 2pc True Legend bird???-All
    Me: I beat the impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

After using Singe and legendary pets for a year i can say Nekro changed my game experience at 180 degrees. If you have big expectations from yourself then get Nekro.
    I'm soloing arena in 3minutes and 50 seconds with nekro. I have almost same gear like you but i have mythic pendant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Don't get the planar pendant. If you can afford to buy a shard and are going to farm for a dragonite bar, get an arcane ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes don't craft planar pendant...drag bars ar expensive atm..get ur parchments and craft nekro..sell singe and Sam be patient xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Everyone keeps saying craft arcane ring, craft arcane pendant.. until ALL info on the new mythic set hits when someone has it, is it not better to wait and see if base stats plus the set bonus outweigh the arcane ring and arena amulet benefits?

If you're going to be pushed to change them, why bother investing in them? I'd say get nekro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHardcore View Post
    Everyone keeps saying craft arcane ring, craft arcane pendant.. until ALL info on the new mythic set hits when someone has it, is it not better to wait and see if base stats plus the set bonus outweigh the arcane ring and arena amulet benefits?

If you're going to be pushed to change them, why bother investing in them? I'd say get nekro.
    Nekro would be the wisest move because pets don't get obsolete as fast as gear, but I really don't think arcane ring is going to be significantly worse than the new myth ring (if it is even worse). And she will need good gear to run the new elites to get the myth set.

I remember how long it took me to get a planar pendant. If that's any indication, the new myth gear isn't going to come quickly, or easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Open singe, today...nekro and maridos EVERYWHERE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

ty all for your advice, i appreciate it <3