Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To the devs: the struggle of elo and frost bow owners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Angry To the devs: the struggle of elo and frost bow owners

Heya community and devs! All frost and elo bow users have some problems now, cause many like me invested 12m in a bow 2 month ago which is worth less than half now. This is an incredibly loss for not so rich people and we dont even know if new weapons come so we should sell or if the current bows will get an upgrade quest... Another big thing is that the stats of mythic weapon and legendary at lvl 46 is almost the same, which had never happened before and in my opinion should never be the case and is kinda messed up. Bows with so much worth will drop to like 1m in just one cap, thats incredibly loss for many players out there!
    Please devs, give us the information we are all waiting for! New weapons/upgradeable or what will happen? Zhis situation at the moment is really awkward and we all dont know what to do with our mythic weapons, outdriven in just one cap...what the...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

O.o arcane ring was 40m some weeks ago now 10? u knew lev cap near so where is the problem?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elitwarrio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Please fix stat

Mystic bow have more slot (3slot)
    And have better dex stat

But i try on auc and try see stat new legend bow
    -,-#

My stat not good
    Mystic have 1 grand and 2 normal gem (+12 dex)
    Try clean legend 46 bow just have diffen lit stat on dmg -,-

Name:  PhotoGrid_1436015559365.jpg
Views: 1656
Size:  483.2 KB
    One Heart Indonesia = Guild Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitwarrio View Post
    O.o arcane ring was 40m some weeks ago now 10? u knew lev cap near so where is the problem?
    For my no problem price down

The problem stat for mystic bow vs legend bow 46

No fair

Mystic have more dex on stat but dmg under legend 46

Maybe need little fix for rogue

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jiazataoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitwarrio View Post
    The problem is, that normally this wont happen, as it never happened before. So evryone was sure it wont. But arcane shard etc. Evryone could see in test server in the token vendor window, so they had a chance to sell their left shards, but no one knew about the bows and that they will drop in price crazy and will be outdriven by a LEGENDARY bow, this is hilarious! And as ive said, it was never like this before, so ur argument i knew the cap is near doesnt count, its not normal mythic weapons go down in next cap, normally they even rise! So dont tell my anything about cap is near please :'D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devoleb View Post
    The problem is, that normally this wont happen, as it never happened before. So evryone was sure it wont. But arcane shard etc. Evryone could see in test server in the token vendor window, so they had a chance to sell their left shards, but no one knew about the bows and that they will drop in price crazy and will be outdriven by a LEGENDARY bow, this is hilarious! And as ive said, it was never like this before, so ur argument i knew the cap is near doesnt count, its not normal mythic weapons go down in next cap, normally they even rise! So dont tell my anything about cap is near please :'D
    There were many suggestions for exactly that to happen in numerous threads during the last 6 months by the majority of the the players. If you had read those thread you would have very much expected it, as many did. This being said here are some other points you might or might not want to consider:

1. In all other MMORPGs/RPGs I have ever played, all but the lowest quality drops are immediately better than the best gear of the previous level cap. In this case it is only one new weapon, as the new daggers are not that good.

2. The myth bow lvl 41 is practically still better than the new legendaries, although marginally so.

3. It has been the best weapon for over a year. Imo one can't expect it to be the best after that long.

4. The new content is pretty hard even in the normal maps, so legendary players need a chance. After 6 months of talks about narrowing the gap between the poor and the rich this certainly is a great way to do it.

5. The best crate body armour is superior to the mythic one and is almost on par with the previously extremely expensive imbued (the crit chance is what makes it inferior in a way, but it does give a higher armour rating).

6. Just look at the prices of pets such as maridos, Nekro and the arcane ring and you will see that all plummeted. In fact if it were not for the dragonite bar, the arcane ring would probably be 5 million by now.

7. All in all the majority of the game population is very very happy with the current situation.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 07-04-2015 at 12:55 PM. Reason: remove typos

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I still prefer mythic bow because when chossing a weapon I usually look at the stats,damage and the procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Those bows are a year old, how long do you expect them to last!?!?

People need to stop complaining about new gear getting better than the old.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

54 dex is more than 50 dex still!!!!! and why only that happened to rogues and not to the mages and tanks? mages and tanks mythics still better than crate weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Its all part of class balancing which sts is slowly getting to. You didnt expect to use one weapon forever did you? Seriously..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
    54 dex is more than 50 dex still!!!!! and why only that happened to rogues and not to the mages and tanks? mages and tanks mythics still better than crate weapons
    Why u very smart

Yes 54>50
    54+gem>50dex

Hope get good fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

yep sts should fix that bug before more ppl damaged really :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Its a year old get over it -_- you knew a new cap was near did you expect the lvl 46 bow to be trash?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

LOL guys hope you know that the legendary bow from the 31 cap and the dev bow of potency lvl 36 are roughly the same stats, with the biggest difference being the mythic has 3 slots for gems, it is supposed to be that Way.

Also, elon/frost has literally been the best for Ages now, not sts Fault you bought a mythic bow with the expansion coming out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Do you read the forums? Everyone knew this was going to happen months ago (it is the way the game works).

You do know that the damage number isn't the only important stat on a weapon right? The mythic bows still have better stats in just about everything else, including the procs.

I just recently invested in a frost bow, and I'm still using it, and I will be for quite a while. It is a great weapon.

Just relax and enjoy the game.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixPrime For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I wish the difference was still 20-30 damage. Maybe STS could buff it like they did with the 31 mythic bow back in shuyal and make some elondrian op daggers 46. The Frost bow is relatively new and shouldn't go out like this.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I wish the difference was still 20-30 damage. Maybe STS could buff it like they did with the 31 mythic bow back in shuyal and make some elondrian op daggers 46. The Frost bow is relatively new and shouldn't go out like this.
    Thats exactly my thought. I didnt want to use the weap FOREVER but i expected that it would be the same like all other expansions where the myth is still better than some legendary cheap things... That were my thougts when i invested. I surely knew price would drop, but that much?? Never was so extreme in short time... And for nekro, maridos etc: that was expectable, cause evryone saw BEFORE exoansion it will be aviable for tokens, but abt the bow... No one knew it will drop THAT MUCH. Dont think im nab, i read the forums, but this was never the case, so how could i expected? But i guess they will nerv the legendary or buff the bow... At least this is what i and many ppl hope... Thx for all advice and ppl describing why elo still is better

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Devoleb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    It was released 7 to 8 months ago and elon bow was released a bit over a year ago if im not wrong..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devoleb View Post
    Thats exactly my thought. I didnt want to use the weap FOREVER but i expected that it would be the same like all other expansions where the myth is still better than some legendary cheap things... That were my thougts when i invested. I surely knew price would drop, but that much?? Never was so extreme in short time... And for nekro, maridos etc: that was expectable, cause evryone saw BEFORE exoansion it will be aviable for tokens, but abt the bow... No one knew it will drop THAT MUCH. Dont think im nab, i read the forums, but this was never the case, so how could i expected? But i guess they will nerv the legendary or buff the bow... At least this is what i and many ppl hope... Thx for all advice and ppl describing why elo still is better
    The mythic IS BETTER but just slightly, and also, as i Said above, it has ALWAYS been like this, with the 1 mythic bow that has been released before, that mythic is almost the same as the legend bow of next cap

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Just don't sell it super cheap.
    Its better to dust in the inventory then to sell for ridiculous price.
    Imagine level 36 mythic helm armor are selling for 100k next expansion!