Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To the devs: the struggle of elo and frost bow owners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Nobody discusses the most obvious thing which is that there will surely be new level 46 mythic weapons soon. Isn't Ursoth event coming soon?
    Yep exactly this. Plus after about 6 months from when the new level 46 mythic weapons come out there will be plenty more topics like this:

"I spent x millions on this new weapon and now it's worth half the amount or less".

Buying the best new gear only guarantees you will have the best gear for 2-6 months. Then something new will most likely replace it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

mytic will be the same in 5 lvl higher legend wepon, arcane 10lvl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Nobody discusses the most obvious thing which is that there will surely be new level 46 mythic weapons soon. Isn't Ursoth event coming soon?
    Ugh which means the farmable gear will get made worthless even before it is released.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I wouldn't say "many" in the grand scheme of things. I'd be surprised if there were more than 30 full para mythic bows in game.
    True, but there are many bows that have at least 1 Paracelsus gem. Even if it has just 1 Paracelsus gem over the new bow, the old mythic bow will be far better.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

it's always been.like this LOL.
    lvl26 arcane =lvl31 mythic=lvl36 legendery
    I.e. arcane item will be best at current cap, good at next cap and not bad after 2cap.
    same.like mythic, it will hold good for 2expansions. so a lvl46 legendary almost at par with lvl41 mythic is not surprising. u can still use lvl41 mythic stuffs to new elites.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to utpal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    it's always been.like this LOL.
    lvl26 arcane =lvl31 mythic=lvl36 legendery
    I.e. arcane item will be best at current cap, good at next cap and not bad after 2cap.
    same.like mythic, it will hold good for 2expansions. so a lvl46 legendary almost at par with lvl41 mythic is not surprising. u can still use lvl41 mythic stuffs to new elites.
    This is what i was know to.
    The part of i am confusing is its begining of cap and there legendary is same as 41 mythic. so if we get any event, event legendary bow will be better than now? Or the same?

This is confusing. There 2 thing stg can do.

1= that crate legendary is max statu untill 51 cap. So in that case event legendary weapons shouldnt better than crate legendary bows. And it will waste of time to try event for the new legendary bows from event.

2= if they bring better legendary bow from events, it will break game mechanic. Because lvl46 legendary will be much better than 41 mythic.

i think they would drop legendary weapon damage like 40, and every new event it can get a lil hight.

from this point i would say new mythics must be much better than arcane ring. And lvl 46 legendary should much better than imbued.

if stg changing mechanic, they would do it on every item. Not just 1 item.

Ppl keep saying 41 mythics are old thats why 46 legendary better.

So 41 imbued old, 41 arcane ring old to. 41 mythic amulat old to.

This is the part everyone missing = it is begining of cap and legendary is better now.
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 07-07-2015 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    This is what i was know to.
    The part of i am confusing is its begining of cap and there legendary is same as 41 mythic. so if we get any event, event legendary bow will be better than now? Or the same?

This is confusing. There 2 thing stg can do.

1= that crate legendary is max statu untill 51 cap. So in that case event legendary weapons shouldnt better than crate legendary bows. And it will waste of time to try event for the new legendary bows from event.

2= if they bring better legendary bow from events, it will break game mechanic. Because lvl46 legendary will be much better than 41 mythic.

i think they would drop legendary weapon damage like 40, and every new event it can get a lil hight.

from this point i would say new mythics must be much better than arcane ring. And lvl 46 legendary should much better than imbued.

if stg changing mechanic, they would do it on every item. Not just 1 item.

Ppl keep saying 41 mythics are old thats why 46 legendary better.

So 41 imbued old, 41 arcane ring old to. 41 mythic amulat old to.

This is the part everyone missing = it is begining of cap and legendary is better now.
    Before new seasons were under a year. This new cap took a huge 1.5 years! Which is why legendary bows are so close to stats of mythic bows... Elon bow users were dominating everything for nearly one year... Its about time theres better weapons for those who couldnt afford 15 mil bows.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Elondrian bows have been here FOR A GODDAM YEAR. Get over it already, those bows are still good enough with their procs. Fibus said that there was no intention for those new weps to have a proc, and lets not forget an elos bow heal is powerful and the frost bows damage is still high. Everyone wanted competition - some reduction between the poor vs rich gaps. Now that it has happened, and poor ppl are able to FARM at least, someone has to complain about it ruining the old ones. And the prices were dying of these bows already, expansion was VERY NEAR.
    Last edited by Wazakesy; 07-07-2015 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

This happened in the Tindirin cap, the lvl 41 legendary Magma Blades of Brutality gave more dmg than the lvl 36 Twin Razorbacks of Force.

The difference between the new crate bow and the mythic bow is that the skill damage is higher on the mythic bow. Not to mention mythic bows have para gems.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Some of what I am going to post has already been stated by others in this thread (thanks!), but I'll add some confirmation to it.

As has been said previously, a goal with this expansion was to lessen the gap between players of different gear levels. To best accomplish this, we took a good hard look at how we create items and decided to make adjustments. This is one of the reasons some players with Imbued gear from Planar Tombs are not seeing huge improvements in the stats of the currently dropping Legendary gear. Players that didn't obtain the best in slot gear from the Tindirin expansion should be seeing significant upgrades though. As the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion progresses, and additional opportunities for gear are introduced, those players striving to be the best of the best will ultimately be able to distance themselves, gear-wise, from players that are not as hardcore, but the distance will not be as great as before. Once we are further into the expansion and players have had the opportunity to truly experience how this new approach works, I'd love to hear everyone's feedback.

And as an aside, when comparing gear, it is important to do so properly. Comparing a bow with a Paracelsus gem to a bow with no gems/jewels will naturally make the bow with the gem better.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fibus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dont fix it its nice for use gave chance to a poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aswerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Some of what I am going to post has already been stated by others in this thread (thanks!), but I'll add some confirmation to it.

As has been said previously, a goal with this expansion was to lessen the gap between players of different gear levels. To best accomplish this, we took a good hard look at how we create items and decided to make adjustments. This is one of the reasons some players with Imbued gear from Planar Tombs are not seeing huge improvements in the stats of the currently dropping Legendary gear. Players that didn't obtain the best in slot gear from the Tindirin expansion should be seeing significant upgrades though. As the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion progresses, and additional opportunities for gear are introduced, those players striving to be the best of the best will ultimately be able to distance themselves, gear-wise, from players that are not as hardcore, but the distance will not be as great as before. Once we are further into the expansion and players have had the opportunity to truly experience how this new approach works, I'd love to hear everyone's feedback.

And as an aside, when comparing gear, it is important to do so properly. Comparing a bow with a Paracelsus gem to a bow with no gems/jewels will naturally make the bow with the gem better.
    Agreed, but a new bow is far less likely to have para gems compared to old bow due to the rarity and cost of para gems, which is why I felt that considering that as a factor is important.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post

Thank you for listening to my complaints for the past several months! I'm glad you guys are taking steps to significantly shorten the gap between the best and the next-best! Thank you!

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Before new seasons were under a year. This new cap took a huge 1.5 years! Which is why legendary bows are so close to stats of mythic bows... Elon bow users were dominating everything for nearly one year... Its about time theres better weapons for those who couldnt afford 15 mil bows.
    Ty for opinion but i cant agree, its not about time...

But as i said, if stg changed way than legendary armors should much better than imbueds right now (or maybe maybe on first event).
    Also mythic 46 ring better than 41 arcane...

As i said before, i dont care prices... its a win-lost-fun game...

but from others side if that happen for bow, it must be happen for inbued + ring + talisman to. They are allready old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This thread reminds me of the time people made the bulwark thread haha, alot of people lost millions of gold only to have it drop to 3 or 4m but no other classes cared they all said to move on, now I say to u elo and frost bow users move on and if u lost gold oh well that's the market game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacmanx View Post
    This thread reminds me of the time people made the bulwark thread haha, alot of people lost millions of gold only to have it drop to 3 or 4m but no other classes cared they all said to move on, now I say to u elo and frost bow users move on and if u lost gold oh well that's the market game
    They also should have had enough common sense to sell their bows a few days before the expansion, lol... They knew it would be here soon but decided to hang onto it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

as of today's bug fix removing unintended shuyal bow proc from the new legendary bows, the mythic bows retain a significant advantage in terms of their procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    They also should have had enough common sense to sell their bows a few days before the expansion, lol... They knew it would be here soon but decided to hang onto it.
    I'm glad the legendary bows are pretty much equal to the myth bows, but to say it was stupid to not sell before expansion is silly. The legendary weapons for mages and wars didn't match their myths. Hindsight is 20/20. Speculation is a guessing game. Don't pretend it was obvious.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thx for great fix sta

Name:  Screenshot_2015-07-10-02-20-43.png
Views: 312
Size:  447.5 KB
    One Heart Indonesia = Guild Member

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jiazataoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given