Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
Guys I think we should let the expansion have its time. Time for the new gear to come in and slowly phase out the old ones. It's easy to get complacent and sit on old gear and not want to move on with the times. But new expansion demands new, better gear. I'm one of those who has had to make the choice of whether to part with my mythic bow or not. But I chose to sell mine and use the new weapons because I'm ok with letting go, even if it was at a monetary loss. It's expected with the new expansion and new gear replacing the old.

Bear in mind like other people have said, the new bow is not superior to the Frost/Elon bows. The mythic bows have useful procs while the new legendary bows have no procs to speak of.

In the end shaking up the distribution of gear in the game only helps keep the game from getting stale. There's no point seeing the same weapons for almost 2 years with no change. Embrace the new things the expansion has to offer and have fun farming
Actually the giant bone bow of force that im using has arcane patch proc and +3-5% crit for a while too for whole team. I find it extremely useful of course, and i got it extremely cheap at the start at someone who didnt know their prices listed it for 55k.