Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To the devs: the struggle of elo and frost bow owners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I wish the difference was still 20-30 damage. Maybe STS could buff it like they did with the 31 mythic bow back in shuyal and make some elondrian op daggers 46. The Frost bow is relatively new and shouldn't go out like this.
    Thats exactly my thought. I didnt want to use the weap FOREVER but i expected that it would be the same like all other expansions where the myth is still better than some legendary cheap things... That were my thougts when i invested. I surely knew price would drop, but that much?? Never was so extreme in short time... And for nekro, maridos etc: that was expectable, cause evryone saw BEFORE exoansion it will be aviable for tokens, but abt the bow... No one knew it will drop THAT MUCH. Dont think im nab, i read the forums, but this was never the case, so how could i expected? But i guess they will nerv the legendary or buff the bow... At least this is what i and many ppl hope... Thx for all advice and ppl describing why elo still is better

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Devoleb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devoleb View Post
    Thats exactly my thought. I didnt want to use the weap FOREVER but i expected that it would be the same like all other expansions where the myth is still better than some legendary cheap things... That were my thougts when i invested. I surely knew price would drop, but that much?? Never was so extreme in short time... And for nekro, maridos etc: that was expectable, cause evryone saw BEFORE exoansion it will be aviable for tokens, but abt the bow... No one knew it will drop THAT MUCH. Dont think im nab, i read the forums, but this was never the case, so how could i expected? But i guess they will nerv the legendary or buff the bow... At least this is what i and many ppl hope... Thx for all advice and ppl describing why elo still is better
    The mythic IS BETTER but just slightly, and also, as i Said above, it has ALWAYS been like this, with the 1 mythic bow that has been released before, that mythic is almost the same as the legend bow of next cap

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post: