Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Toor/Gold Toor In Desperate Need For A Buff...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    With the way arcanes/mythics are dropping nothing will be exclusive but the highest Jewels/eyes
    Which is why we need more craftable arcane pets other than nekro and a difficult quest to get them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

its a token pet zeus what do you expect?

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

anything redeemable wont be good that's the end story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eski View Post
    ?? Singe is the only non-token pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Toor should definitely be buffed as it is a new expansion pet. If event pets are better than how is expansion different from an event.
    Yogini

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by control View Post
    Toor should definitely be buffed as it is a new expansion pet. If event pets are better than how is expansion different from an event.
    Yogini
    Don't forget Maridos is also a expansion pet also which he is pretty good but I agree he needs something done to him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I like the look but agree, Blinky is better than Toor. Blinky washes out most of the arcane pets(maridos, singe, samael, toor), if this pet will be as good as blinky then i'll be happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    With the way arcanes/mythics are dropping nothing will be exclusive but the highest Jewels/eyes
    I think this could turn out to be a good thing, because the top tier jewels require lots of hard work, yet only give a small stat advantage. So players who work the hardest will have them and will have a small stat advantage, but nobody will have a huge stat advantage in PvP the way ring owners did last season.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Lol, guess what? Nekro is still king.

To make it comparable, Toor literally has to have AA damage equal to 3 SNS pools compressed into one,which for obvious reasons isn't viable. Looks like STS dug themselves into a pit this time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

i never realized until today....this pet has similiar stats to SHADY AND SURGE....

@ Topic

The debutfs purely needs a change, and the AA's power must be boosted singificantly. So far i like its stats, but definitely not the AA.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You just need to level it, at lvl45 its pool damage is 800 initial+300/trick. And it's passive is pretty awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

The amazing thing about toor Arcane skill is, It auto nearby target mob with multiple fissure. Rather then sns pool it's random.

It's at a 2-3m price for an arcane toor and the loot rate is quite often. So just use it or don't use it. Why ask for buff or debuff. It's like calling sts out first you blame them, why you always buff and debuff stuff and now you gonna ask them to just buff cause it's not good enough.

So truth is it's not really sts fault.
    Buffing toor or gold toor now will just drive price up thus creating more gaps between players who can afford toor and who couldn't afford one while price was crap cause they were more focus on shard/fossil.

Feed back means you say how it is and as it is what good and bad about the pet not bluntly stating oh BUFF THIS PET NOW CAUSE IT SUCK.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hello STG,

I do not wish to sound dramatic here or exaggerate the issue, but after testing Toor...it's ultimately come to my realization that Toor/Gold Toor desperately needs a buff. I will explain the reasoning behind this below:

1. The AA does next to no damage - Singe/Nekro's passive does practically the same thing and it does not require an AA for it.
    2. The AA's debuffs already exist in multiple forms, making it a non-viable choice to use as a debuff AA.
    3. The pet attacks very slowly and misses quite frequently.
    4. The earthquakes do not seem to work or seem to do very meager amounts of damage (100 or less, with a slow tick speed).
    5. The range of the AA is shockingly small - perhaps an extension is required.

All in all, it is an arcane pet non-deserving of the arcane title. I would even go as far as to put the rank of this pet below Nightshade. Considering that there are two versions of this pet, one would expect them to both be powerful. However, it is unfortunately near the bottom of the food chain as far as arcane pets go.

If developers could look over Toor/Gold Toor and consider a revision, I'm sure many players would appreciate it. Having a variety of powerful arcane pets to choose from is healthy! One should not go to Nekro or go to SNS all the time which is currently what happens.

Thank you for reading,

Zeus
    I completely agree with this. Toor as he stands is by no means an "arcane" class pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i find toor to be alright, i have recently leveled mine to 45 and tested the aa on a friend rogue with max gear, including ring and amulet. one aa did just under half his health, however this was when he aas standing in the pool for the whole duration, if you are clashing, and this pet procs fissures inderneath a whole enemy team, it will have some effect. think of this pet not as a solo pet but more as a version of sns, mostly made for clashing or pulling large mobs and doing dot to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eski View Post
    Every single arcane pet excluding Singe & SnS is a token pet...
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    The amazing thing about toor Arcane skill is, It auto nearby target mob with multiple fissure. Rather then sns pool it's random.

It's at a 2-3m price for an arcane toor and the loot rate is quite often. So just use it or don't use it. Why ask for buff or debuff. It's like calling sts out first you blame them, why you always buff and debuff stuff and now you gonna ask them to just buff cause it's not good enough.

Buffing toor or gold toor now will just drive price up thus creating more gaps between players who can afford toor and who couldn't afford one while price was crap cause they were more focus on shard/fossil.

Feed back means you say how it is and as it is what good and bad about the pet not bluntly stating oh BUFF THIS PET NOW CAUSE IT SUCK.
    Funny how you were one of the first ones to beg for the nekro buff lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

As soon as STG previewed the pet, there were already cries to buff the pet as the pet basically was going to make it or break it depending on the AA. As of right now, the AA is not great at all. The damage is minimal at best and the debuffs are something that are overridden by numerous other debuffs that have a relatively good chance of being present whilst in combat.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Funny how you were one of the first ones to beg for the nekro buff lol
    Economy and time has change. Many things has changed. If Toor were actually ARCANE rarity loot and weren't everywhere for the price of 2-3m lol Hell I would cry for it to get buffed also. Who knows it's just the beginning of a new ERA on how sts are planning to do things. There could be another new and better arcane pet when elite is released and will probably be PURELY farmable. Just as FIBUS had mention NEW level 46 mythics set and it's components will be PURELY farmable. So this new ERA will give more power and money to the pure heartedly players that actually put in time in PVE and play and enjoy the game to farm etc etc.

Can already see that coming as of now. Dragon Bar cost more then Shard. Vial is adding up more then Fossil.
    Last edited by twoxc; 07-06-2015 at 11:10 AM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

21. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Economy and time has change. Many things has changed. If Toor were actually ARCANE rarity loot and weren't everywhere for the price of 2-3m lol Hell I would cry for it to get buffed also. Who knows it's just the beginning of a new ERA on how sts are planning to do things. There could be another new and better arcane pet when elite is released and will probably be PURELY farmable. Just as FIBUS had mention NEW level 46 mythics set and it's components will be PURELY farmable. So this new ERA will give more power and money to the pure heartedly players that actually put in time in PVE and play and enjoy the game to farm etc etc.

Can already see that coming as of now. Dragon Bar cost more then Shard. Vial is adding up more then Fossil.
    Which is why my idea of crafting it into gold toor for better stats would work perfectly. It would keep the price value up and make it harder to get than just a simple update from sts to buff it like they usually do. Why not make us do the work to get the buff in game?

If something isn't done at least change toor to a legendary pet to fit it's skill lvl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Which is why my idea of crafting it into gold toor for better stats would work perfectly. It would keep the price value up and make it harder to get than just a simple update from sts to buff it like they usually do. Why not make us do the work to get the buff in game?

If something isn't done at least change toor to a legendary pet to fit it's skill lvl
    Haha i like this idea, but how to do with already hatched egg?