Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Tactical vs. Impreza 5v5

  1. #21
    Senior Member yubaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Arrow

    I was not making that statement in context with fighting rogues. Anyways, I am using gale because gale is more effective fighting vs with warrior.

    About the guild tag, I was not saying specifically about your guild. I am saying any guild. Of course , you guys will know each other but people from other guild will not know which guild they are fighting with. If you guys are so proud of your guild then what is problem with showing it. Thats what I don't understand about it.

    Imo, most twink pvp player knows warrior and rogue are OP compare to mage. Mage is the weakest class and with frost skill bug situation is more complicated. I am saying all this because playing mage needs more skill and practice than playing rogue and warrior class. So my respect to all mages who are still not afraid of dying fighting with OP classes but not for rogue and warrior.

    I tried to avoid commenting on having 2 level 18s but I will comment here. If you had 2 level 18s then I will never consider it 5 vs 5. It's my personal opinion.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Senior Member yubaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaxRic View Post
    Back then when I was doing vs with you I had even worse gear... Yes I had Singe and that was a huge help but I was using a set that was only gemmed 4/10. My helm and armor were cheap Poisonous Will set, my ring was a lvl 14 charged ring of brut and my amulet was a lvl 15 assault amulet. So I was a poorly equipped noob too back then. Now I got geared better but they are still only average twink gears.

    Also I'm sure ALL twink guild has those 'some' OP people in the guild who has top gear. Guess we only won cos we were better skilled.
    Lol. I didn't know what you were using but I simply know I was under geared compare to you. You had para and arcane pet which I don't have. And I am still using some lvl 15 items because I can't afford to pay millions of gold and also hard to find any good items for mage of level 17.

  4. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    91
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Arrow

    I was not making that statement in context with fighting rogues. Anyways, I am using gale because gale is more effective fighting vs with warrior.

    About the guild tag, I was not saying specifically about your guild. I am saying any guild. Of course , you guys will know each other but people from other guild will not know which guild they are fighting with. If you guys are so proud of your guild then what is problem with showing it. Thats what I don't understand about it.

    Imo, most twink pvp player knows warrior and rogue are OP compare to mage. Mage is the weakest class and with frost skill bug situation is more complicated. I am saying all this because playing mage needs more skill and practice than playing rogue and warrior class. So my respect to all mages who are still not afraid of dying fighting with OP classes but not for rogue and warrior.

    I tried to avoid commenting on having 2 level 18s but I will comment here. If you had 2 level 18s then I will never consider it 5 vs 5. It's my personal opinion.
    Haunted title is more important than Tactical title xD
    They basically had 3 17's, 1 18, and 1 lvl 10 since sulf is noob
    Last edited by Spellcheck; 07-11-2015 at 09:28 PM.

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Arrow

    I was not making that statement in context with fighting rogues. Anyways, I am using gale because gale is more effective fighting vs with warrior.

    About the guild tag, I was not saying specifically about your guild. I am saying any guild. Of course , you guys will know each other but people from other guild will not know which guild they are fighting with. If you guys are so proud of your guild then what is problem with showing it. Thats what I don't understand about it.

    Imo, most twink pvp player knows warrior and rogue are OP compare to mage. Mage is the weakest class and with frost skill bug situation is more complicated. I am saying all this because playing mage needs more skill and practice than playing rogue and warrior class. So my respect to all mages who are still not afraid of dying fighting with OP classes but not for rogue and warrior.

    I tried to avoid commenting on having 2 level 18s but I will comment here. If you had 2 level 18s then I will never consider it 5 vs 5. It's my personal opinion.
    Dam so close...I was with you until that last line. if you think 1 extra lvl on 2 people makes that much of a difference then you clearly have little experience playing as a twink. Like I said earlier my guild has used 2 lvl 18 warriors, 2 lvl 17 rogues and a lvl 17 mage and we have BEATEN 3 lvl 19 tanks and 2 lvl 19 rogues. Each side had 2 nekros and everyone had paras so gear wasnt the difference. That is an 8 lvl difference and we still won. And your saying a 2 lvl difference means its not a 5v5? lmaooo ok buddy. You said someone booted you from tactical...i guess im glad about it now

  6. #25
    Senior Member yubaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Dam so close...I was with you until that last line. if you think 1 extra lvl on 2 people makes that much of a difference then you clearly have little experience playing as a twink. Like I said earlier my guild has used 2 lvl 18 warriors, 2 lvl 17 rogues and a lvl 17 mage and we have BEATEN 3 lvl 19 tanks and 2 lvl 19 rogues. Each side had 2 nekros and everyone had paras so gear wasnt the difference. That is an 8 lvl difference and we still won. And your saying a 2 lvl difference means its not a 5v5? lmaooo ok buddy. You said someone booted you from tactical...i guess im glad about it now
    It's natural to have different opinions. Unfortunatly, I don't think the same way you do.

    You are repeating same thing again about 19s. You should be feeling godly and I hope you will share that joy to the community. If that is true then shame on you 19s.

    God bless you on your stubbornness and arrogance.

    Actually, I am glad that I am not with any pvp guild. I know what pvp guilds are.

  7. #26
    Forum Adept ColaxRic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Lol. I didn't know what you were using but I simply know I was under geared compare to you. You had para and arcane pet which I don't have. And I am still using some lvl 15 items because I can't afford to pay millions of gold and also hard to find any good items for mage of level 17.
    Lol I did not have para back then and I still don't. Did you not read what I said? As if you had under geared than me. I was using 2 under-leveled gear and only the gun and the amulet was gemmed... I'm certain you are lying just to make yourself look more 'noob' to have an excuse for losing. You were selling the best gun for lvl 17 and yet you're saying you're using bad gear? Also Tarlok amulet doesn't count as an under geared item...
    Last edited by ColaxRic; 07-13-2015 at 04:43 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Lvl 17-18 Tactical Vs. Exilez 5v5
    By Arrowz in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 02:13 PM
  2. Tactical Badass
    By Mister Smith in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:07 PM
  3. full tactical gasmask vs tactical gasmask
    By tearacan in forum SL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •