Thread: Tactical vs. Impreza 5v5

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Tactical vs. Impreza 5v5

Tactical: 259 Impreza: 73

It started out 3v5(2 blocks) which is where most of their kills came from. Gf to all except the blockers.

If anyone wants to 5v5 tactical pm me at Istealthl
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Please post one with me in it Those games are WAAY closer from score haha
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Yah at one point we just ran bacm and forth from spawn to spawn killing the rogues. A couple pictures show it where only varokah and zolldyeck are dying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Arrows,

I don't mean to offend anyone but your threads are somewhat of arrogant nature. I know tactical has some best equipped people with level 18s. The thing I see is only gear, pet and level difference between your guild and other.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Arrows,

I don't mean to offend anyone but your threads are somewhat of arrogant nature. I know tactical has some best equipped people with level 18s. The thing I see is only gear, pet and level difference between your guild and other.
    pet and level difference? each side had 2 nekro and a breeze. They had sam and maridos we had singe and whim. So pets are pretty much even. As far as lvls we had 2 extra lvls in total. 2 lvls isnt much. And on my last thread I made the other team was using 2 nekros and we only used 1. We could've used 2 but we wanted it to be more fair since we were stomping exilez.

that being said, i couldve gone on my lvl 17 but then we wouldve had 3 nekros. And at one point they brought 4 warriors and we still wiped them so. And yes I'll admit it this thread is somewhat arrogant because I couldn't tell you how many times a day guilds like impreza or exilez block tactical 3v5 and talk trash. Yet every time its 5v5, we see what happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    pet and level difference? each side had 2 nekro and a breeze. They had sam and maridos we had singe and whim. So pets are pretty much even. As far as lvls we had 2 extra lvls in total. 2 lvls isnt much. And on my last thread I made the other team was using 2 nekros and we only used 1. We could've used 2 but we wanted it to be more fair since we were stomping exilez.

that being said, i couldve gone on my lvl 17 but then we wouldve had 3 nekros. And at one point they brought 4 warriors and we still wiped them so. And yes I'll admit it this thread is somewhat arrogant because I couldn't tell you how many times a day guilds like impreza or exilez block tactical 3v5 and talk trash. Yet every time its 5v5, we see what happens.
    2 levels isn't much lol. 2 levels is 2 extra skill points for you and stat points.. So don't act like that's not a huge difference. I'm not from impereza or exilez lol just saying my opinion what you had said was irritating

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kydrian; 07-09-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

As I have fought knightzbeast and used to be a old member in the Ottoman empire. He was strong but still my 15 rogue has beaten him in 2v2 and little skirmishes and as now he usually runs from any room I'm in now. As 15's it is disappointing when we have to fight 5v5 against 17,s especially when they have to use 4 tanks and gang us and we still usually come out on top in kills. Now lstealthl trys go play it out fair in even terms of numbers but gear is the teams decision if they want someone else in or out so do not be bashing on peoples gear/pets. As a Nostalgia member we only allow the best of the best in 15-16 in terms of gear/skill.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I don't wanna ignite flare between any guilds nor representing any guild.

It would have been so nice if STS could solve the problem of blocking. I hate ganging and trash talking as much as you guys do.

I know most of the members from any guild do trash talking , ganging and blocking. Please don't tell me that tactical hasn't done any of this.

I wish everyone could play pvp for fun not for personal rivalry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Look other thread in pvp. you always see name ARROWS. everytime he make thread/comment always have an argumentation. about whos strong or what ever.. dont be surprise to ARROWS he always in thread doing nonsense argumentation. even when the time he's in MVP always he have argumentation to other guild players..so dont be surprise.. i dont want to offend you but its true. good luck for more nonsense screenshots. wkwkw
    Last edited by hesx; 07-09-2015 at 08:37 PM.
    ------------------------------------------ If you are a fashion model use DWS. If you are a warrior use STORM SWORD. -------------------------------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The only way to shut this guy's mouth forever is by giving him a awful defeat in vs and either take video or screenshot of it and post in forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Arrows,

Not a lot of Tactical members are geared to the best you know. Most of them are very skilled. It's just a few who has top gear and top skills to make them outstanding. There also very skilled people with average gear who still wrecks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ColaxRic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ColaxRic View Post
    Not a lot of Tactical members are geared to the best you know. Most of them are very skilled. It's just a few who has top gear and top skills to make them outstanding. There also very skilled people with average gear who still wrecks.
    I said some. I did not say a lot or most. I was in tactical BTW and kicked out simply because I was using gale. [Poor rogue doesn't know what gale is capable of] and I don't know why most of the officer from many guilds do not use their guild tag in the pvp.

Added: so you are motorway. You are the one who recruit me lol. It was fun doing vs with you. I lost you win. I am poorly equipped noob.
    Last edited by yubaraj; 07-10-2015 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Arrows,

We don't have skill? Meh, I guess 4v5'ng 19's with Nekro and 3v5'ing Exilez against 2+ Nekro's takes no skills. 1/4 of our guild doesn't even para and 3/4 is like 1/10 grand..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    2 levels isn't much lol. 2 levels is 2 extra skill points for you and stat points.. So don't act like that's not a huge difference. I'm not from impereza or exilez lol just saying my opinion what you had said was irritating

By 2 levels, he meant that we had 2 18's while they had all 17's..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spellcheck View Post
    By 2 levels, he meant that we had 2 18's while they had all 17's..
    Sorry arrowz wasn't specific enough ._. I don't have anything against em xD just annoys me when I hear 2 levels isn't much always have that issue in PvP .-. Seeing level 17 kill level 15 and 17 says the most childish things "cry" or "paper" xD no hard feelings to arrowz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sorry arrowz wasn't specific enough ._. I don't have anything against em xD just annoys me when I hear 2 levels isn't much always have that issue in PvP .-. Seeing level 17 kill level 15 and 17 says the most childish things "cry" or "paper" xD no hard feelings to arrowz

Haha yeah T.T it bugs me too, I never kill a lvl 16 since they are 2 levels below me unless it's a 4v5 or 3v5. 2 levels is huge, grand gems give different stats and 2 skill points means so much.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Yah sorry when i finished the reply I wasn't sure if you were going to know what i meant. I meant we had 2 more lvl 18s than them and the rest were lvl 17. But still, we have fought with 2 lvl 18 warriors, 2 lvl 17 rogues and a lvl 17 mage and beaten a full team of 19s with 3 warrios and 2 rogues soo. Thats a much bigger difference

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I said some. I did not say a lot or most. I was in tactical BTW and kicked out simply because I was using gale. [Poor rogue doesn't know what gale is capable of] and I don't know why most of the officer from many guilds do not use their guild tag in the pvp.

Added: so you are motorway. You are the one who recruit me lol. It was fun doing vs with you. I lost you win. I am poorly equipped noob.
    Back then when I was doing vs with you I had even worse gear... Yes I had Singe and that was a huge help but I was using a set that was only gemmed 4/10. My helm and armor were cheap Poisonous Will set, my ring was a lvl 14 charged ring of brut and my amulet was a lvl 15 assault amulet. So I was a poorly equipped noob too back then. Now I got geared better but they are still only average twink gears.

Also I'm sure ALL twink guild has those 'some' OP people in the guild who has top gear. Guess we only won cos we were better skilled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Max geared doesn't always mean pro...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterspar For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Poor rogue doesnt know what gale is capable of? I know that its capable of giving you a 50% armor bonus that gets completely wiped out by aimed shot. And why do we need to use our guild tags? We all know who is in our guild. And everyone else clearly does aswell since they call blocks so quickly.

response in bold

Quote Originally Posted by butterspar View Post
    Max geared doesn't always mean pro...
    Tactical means pro except for sulf ofc

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post: