Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What happened Ursoth Event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Sns will come back like NS did.... were first only 3 in game. Look now Thousands of them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Sns will come back like NS did.... were first only 3 in game. Look now Thousands of them
    Nightshade is more over rated than an arcane deary -_- its really not great for anything much than "look at my dmg omg!!!" And possibly timed runs.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I also wish for more sns! even though i dont have the capacity to own one but hes so cool!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i want a funy looking mythic weapon with funy proc everyone can get with hard farming.

But i dont like top items for rough farming LB.
    1= Not the everyone sharing account for do LB.

2= not the everyone playing with 1 char 2 ppl in same home.

3= not the everyone can play AL days-weeks 7/24.

i would like to see if event LB points count 1 hour for every 12 hour.

Example everyday LB points count only at 7 am and 7 pm (timing is just example for idea)

Well lets see if its enjoyable or not.. and really i dont want to see junk pets anymore allready there more than 70-80

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

SnS says it's only available to leaderboards winners from ursoth's assault. I don't understand why it wouldn't be released again. I do believe that arcanes should be exclusive but making a pet completely extinct to the rest of the player is just not fair at all

Why should the same players be allowed to control pvp for another season and others not even get a chance to get it....

Pls explain this sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's an elite pet. Either earn it or do not - the choice is yours. That's the entire reason SnS was created.

Nightshade is a legendary pet - the comparison does not make sense.

If you want everything easy in this game, I suggest you find a different game.
    So you expect a single person to compete 3-4 people taking shifts on one players account? What a joke. I never said for it to be acheived easily,did I? I said not everyone should get it, but those who actually work for it should have an opportunity, as opposed to account sharers that run for lb. Also, didnt you say you bought it? I dont see that as earning it. If you ran against those account sharers then it would be a different story. And im sure still you would be too tired to continue farming alone and share your account with one of your buds in AL. Its not possible for someone to continuously run 20 hours or whatever a day for like what, 3 weeks? For lb without account sharing. Lol "earn it"
    Last edited by Oursizes; 07-10-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

It's an elite pet. Either earn it or do not - the choice is yours. That's the entire reason SnS was created.

Nightshade is a legendary pet - the comparison does not make sense.

If you want everything easy in this game, I suggest you find a different game.
    SNS was in locked crates for a very short period of time. As you well know, some purchased it. Not all earned it by running the event.

I personally don't want to see SNS come back. It's a broken pet. The banish shouldn't stack.

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Runel Joseph Ruiz View Post
    Winter is Coming!
    If anyone saw Conan last night........ XD

#SDCC!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    So you expect a single person to compete 3-4 people taking shifts on one players account? What a joke. I never said for it to be acheived easily,did I? I said not everyone should get it, but those who actually work for it should have an opportunity, as opposed to account sharers that run for lb. Also, didnt you say you bought it? I dont see that as earning it. If you ran against those account sharers then it would be a different story. And im sure still you would be too tired to continue farming alone and share your account with one of your buds in AL. Its not possible for someone to continuously run 20 hours or whatever a day for like what, 3 weeks? For lb without account sharing. Lol "earn it"
    1 thing ZEUS did earn it by EARNING the 250million gold he used to buy it. Nice try buddy even if he used plat he had to earn the money to buy the plat to buy the gold to buy the pet so in the end he earned it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I won SnS by selling everything I ever owned in the game, but hardest part was competing against account sharer's. May of been plat farmers too but, competing against 3 ppl running 1 charactor was not easy -_-. Think I was playing 20hrs a day 4hr of sleep, which was extremly un-healthy. May even of gotten Arthritis from that event, I know my thumb was sore for months.. That being said; I hope Shady N Surge never return's. :|
    Lucky me I held my cards until the right time to go all-in on the greatest trophy but, if it returned it was just get nerfed to nothing because we know too many SnS in ctf causes mayhem. So let StS stick to what they said and never bring it back.
    On the Ursoth Event, we should be more concerned with dova bear's return and any new pets available, even the plat tier reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I'm fine w/ letting SnS come back, but make it achievable in the same manner. Those that want it can either work or pay for it just like the previous owners did.
    The way STS is doing things these days, it'll probably be available for 2k event tokens.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    1 thing ZEUS did earn it by EARNING the 250million gold he used to buy it. Nice try buddy even if he used plat he had to earn the money to buy the plat to buy the gold to buy the pet so in the end he earned it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Nice try buddy but im speaking of actually running the event and competing with account sharers if you actually read my whole post, not saying "buying sns".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Im so confused what event was it last year that was around christmas?? With the eyeof syrillax??. I thought that was urusoth since there is the urusoth crate. But then i hear that urusoth event was when dova came out? So now im confuse can somebody please explain this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Dovabear was from Elondria event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

The biggest problem I have with SNS is that if you want to do leaderboard timed runs, you need one and friends who have one. If you started playing after SNS was introduced, you're out of luck. It would still be an amazing pet if the banishes didn't stack, but they do, up to 75%. And that's game-breaking.

Maybe if they make a separate leaderboard that requires no deaths, that would give others a chance. Right now, SNS owners can keep dying and reviving to spam the AA. Where is the skill in that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    SNS was in locked crates for a very short period of time. As you well know, some purchased it. Not all earned it by running the event.

I personally don't want to see SNS come back. It's a broken pet. The banish shouldn't stack.
    That was a glitch and only two were looted. One cannot use that as an example of a legitimate way to earn SnS.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

since this is a new arcane legend new update.
    why dont you make SNS 0.1% lootable in this event aside from LB reward. therefore not just for plat user and rich player can only able to obtain top notcher or LB reward, how about the player can only play 3-4hrs. 2-3times a week. farming energy 3-5pcs. of loots so no chance for SNS so sad. just saying.
    Last edited by hesx; 07-10-2015 at 09:39 PM.
    ------------------------------------------ If you are a fashion model use DWS. If you are a warrior use STORM SWORD. -------------------------------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    SNS was the epitome of plat farming. I'm not saying everyone but we all know a lot of plat farmed gold went towards purchasing those pets. We need to keep it real here.

With the current state of the economy, it would only be appropriate to put this pet in the token vendor. After all, the devs already stated that they're seeking balance this season and nothing screams imbalance more than sns.
    The price of the pet has to do with costs, efforts involved, and the amount of gold players are willing to pay.

If the price of energy kits are lower & the main methods of plat farming are abolished, SNS can be expected to sell at a lower price. If players do not have 100M+ to pay for the pet, then SNS will not sell for quantities exceeding 100M. Agreed? Let us not forget that not every single SNS went for over 100M. I know players that paid 50-60M for theirs. I paid roughly 85M for mine. We saw in the case of Nekro, the highest Nekro sold for roughly 60M and then started dropping down simply because there is not enough players with 60M+ in their pocket. Eventually, Nekro has come to a cost which many players can now afford. My point is that SNS will not sell for more than what buyers are willing to pay & since plat farming is largely removed from the game, material cost & buyer's gold surplus are now considerably smaller.

So, the suggestion to put this pet into the token vendor does not make sense. It was a LB pet only meant for those that can put in both the time and the effort and if it is planning to come back, it should remain that way. That was the objective of this pet.

Let us not forget that developers have stated on numerous occasions that SNS will NOT be coming back. So, let us get to one stage where developers even considering allowing SNS to come back before making even more demands out of them. The truth is, any player wants SNS to come back in a manner that makes it obtainable for them. However, that was not what SnS was designed or marketed as. It was marketed as an elite pet that only the elite few individuals can obtain. From what developers have stated, it will continue to be that sort of pet. I understood this when Ursoth came the first time around and earned gold to purchase the pet.

On the other hand, I am all for a pet that is considered to be more powerful than SNS to be released. Or, as I have stated countless times, re-release it in the same manner that it was previously released. It's an elite pet. For those that cannot purchase or earn one, Nekro is an option (a pet that in most cases is better than SnS).
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-10-2015 at 09:40 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

The price of the pet has to do with costs, efforts involved, and the amount of gold players are willing to pay.

If the price of energy kits are lower & the main methods of plat farming are abolished, SNS can be expected to sell at a lower price. If players do not have 100M+ to pay for the pet, then SNS will not sell for quantities exceeding 100M. Agreed? Let us not forget that not every single SNS went for over 100M. I know players that paid 50-60M for theirs. I paid roughly 85M for mine. We saw in the case of Nekro, the highest Nekro sold for roughly 60M and then started dropping down simply because there is not enough players with 60M+ in their pocket. Eventually, Nekro has come to a cost which many players can now afford. My point is that SNS will not sell for more than what buyers are willing to pay & since plat farming is largely removed from the game, material cost & buyer's gold surplus are now considerably smaller.

So, the suggestion to put this pet into the token vendor does not make sense. It was a LB pet only meant for those that can put in both the time and the effort and if it is planning to come back, it should remain that way. That was the objective of this pet.

Let us not forget that developers have stated on numerous occasions that SNS will NOT be coming back. So, let us get to one stage where developers even considering allowing SNS to come back before making even more demands out of them. The truth is, any player wants SNS to come back in a manner that makes it obtainable for them. However, that was not what SnS was designed or marketed as. It was marketed as an elite pet that only the elite few individuals can obtain. From what developers have stated, it will continue to be that sort of pet. I understood this when Ursoth came the first time around and earned gold to purchase the pet.

On the other hand, I am all for a pet that is considered to be more powerful than SNS to be released. Or, as I have stated countless times, re-release it in the same manner that it was previously released. It's an elite pet. For those that cannot purchase or earn one, Nekro is an option (a pet that in most cases is better than SnS).
    Elite few elite few elite few. Thats all im seeing here, basically giving bogus to fill ones agenda. Now even though ns may be a legendary pet, it still came back for tokens in order for EVERY PLAYER to have a CHANCE to get one. I dont see why sns cant come back in the same manner but requiring a ton of farming to get. Yes before you start I know sts said it wont be back, but things change. Is it that you dont want anyone else to compete against you, to be on your level? Hmm? Im pretty sure that many players wont mind if this version of sns has the banish chance lowered or whatever. NO OTHER MMO will give something exclusive to so few players in the game. If they do,they usually release to the whole game at a later date, even if it is in the form of an event. So please dont feed us with that "elite few" talk.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sns was the king of all pets and the players who owened it rule for 1 year now its time for hi return.. he is a old pet now make him exclusive lock drop in urosoth event and purchasable with tokens...
    Cause a pet cant be that op for more then 1 year...
    He was a lb pet and he rule for arround 1 year its better make him lovk drop and buff the toor cause he is a new pet aand he should be better then sns