Quote Originally Posted by nazgulking View Post
A person booted my lvl 52 bear with reason "na". I replied to give more meaningful reasons for booting. He said I was low level. I replied that my level is correct for any BS map. Then He replied that he doesn't know me. I've said that to know a person, first you have to meet him/her. Then he stated that he wants only to meet lvl 55 or upper people. I leave to you all conclusions.... Very dissapointed -_-
I was there when he booted you and I thought it was odd because I'm a lvl 52 bird. He booted a few more bears later on so I think that was the real reason. But I totally agree with your original point. I never boot unless I think someone is spoiling the run for the others e.g. by constantly asking questions about gear in the middle of fights, hanging back to leech or being ridiculously low level (lvl 1 in AO1 LOL). I always give one or two warnings first though. My favourite tactic for leechers is to walk back and hang with them outside the room, makes them aware that I know what they're doing. They usually either leave or get into the party and play properly.