Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Higher level players looking down on slighly lower players

Hi there folks!

Today I was hosting some swill pitz runs, first joins a random lvl 54 mage stating "Don't boot me, I am awesome". He did just fine and we cleared at least two runs without a swept. After a guy named Weoban, lvl 54, was quick enough to join and asked if he could stay. I've said sure. We did like 5 runs (one of which we destroyed 4 totems he needed for quest) and he was so happy I didn't booted him. He stated also that other people were booting him saying that he's useless. I told him as soon as he helps the group I won't boot him. And so we did 5 runs togheter happily.
    I really don't understand people booting with these stupid reasons. I mean he's level 54, he's a bird, so dps machine ftw. People went as far as saying he's useless (stupid reason as much as "You smell funny"). Some level 55-56 should just get down from the pedestal and be more humble with lower level people (I mean just 1 level lower than maximum level, Come on!). I've felt so sorry for him and I had some funny moments with him and other lower players (There was also a lvl 53 bear too that was a plain win btw).
    Be more watchful of how you treat other people, unless you want to be treated the same way back.

Rant delivered.
    Last edited by nazgulking; 04-25-2011 at 06:52 AM.