Thread: Semi-New Lvl 9 Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Semi-New Lvl 9 Archer

I say Semi-New because for the most part I've gotten the hang of things with the game. I'm posting a thread as a Newcomer tho anyway to try to get more friends to play with. Hopefully of equal level but mostly just of other classes. Seems only Enchantresses add me when I'm playing so hoping for a little diversity among my friends classes.

Anyway I go by Ackbaranger in game as well as on the site. Like I said I'm a level 9 Archer fairly new to the game you'll see me in Forest Haven for few minutes a day taking quest mostly from the Blacksmith. I'm on the Bone Kings level otherwise right now completing one of my quests.

May our Foes Riposi in pace,
    Ackbaranger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Welcome to the forums much information on here! Many guides and tutorials hope you enjoy your stay add stophamertime in game and I'll assist you with anything
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks, will do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome, Ackbaranger!!! Its always nice to see a new member on the forums! Glad to hear you've gathered the hang of things! If you ever find yourself in a time of need, look for The Ursan Servants. My names in game are "cavillac" (lvl 39. Warrior), "porschiana"(lvl 13 enchantress), and "baelzebub" (lvl 5 archer). My fellow members currently are "jperry" (warrior), and "floppydonkie" (warrior). If we can't be reached in game, we will be checking the forums multiple times daily. Good luck to you! Happy hunting! All Hail Alterra!
    MrGoodroach
    "Cavillac"
    President of The Ursan Servants

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually Cavillac I saw your thread earlier and sent you a request but no rush I dont really need help other then finding quests. OH this one quest is getting me, the "Crystal Skull" Skeller never seems to drop it. I've beaten him like 5+ times now.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hey Welcome to the forums! I have a level ten character named Dawnx, and I could help you! Feel free to add me on there and on my main: DawnInfinity.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome welcome Enchantress here by the name Nymphzenith in game...gimme.a.shoutbif ya need somethin and Ill do my best ta help ya out or point ya in the direction of some one who can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ackbaranger View Post
    Actually Cavillac I saw your thread earlier and sent you a request but no rush I dont really need help other then finding quests. OH this one quest is getting me, the "Crystal Skull" Skeller never seems to drop it. I've beaten him like 5+ times now.
    Try beating Skeller in the map "Meathead's deli" or the map it sends you to after that. I usually have good luck with the crafting quests on those two.
    Raulurfixit (engineer) <Serenity> guild member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raulur View Post
    Try beating Skeller in the map "Meathead's deli" or the map it sends you to after that. I usually have good luck with the crafting quests on those two.
    Thanks I'll try that. Only quest I'm having issues with.
    One more question. Where's Meatheads Deli? Or rather easiest way there.

BTW Everyone else I'm Level 12 now almost 13. Also guess I've sort of moved to Dark Forest more so then Forest Haven, I don't tend to turn away friend requests so add away.

NOTE: To Stophamertime, sorry dude I was sneaking in a quick quest during lunch, you joined right at the end of it so I had to go w/out warning.
    Last edited by Ackbaranger; 04-26-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Adding notes/message

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Two ways to get go meathead's deli. You can either join/create a game from the map, or you can walk to the dead end path opposite from the crafting quest giver in forest haven. Click on the blockade there, and it should give you the option to enter.
    Raulurfixit (engineer) <Serenity> guild member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raulur View Post
    Two ways to get go meathead's deli. You can either join/create a game from the map, or you can walk to the dead end path opposite from the crafting quest giver in forest haven. Click on the blockade there, and it should give you the option to enter.
    Yeah I figured it out still haven't gotten the dang skull and now I'm too high a level to get any XP from it. Guess I should just abandon it and move on.