Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    We do use sns at end game maps, however, at early maps (up to shyual) SNS is useless. Even Toor is better due to auto target, and nekro is much much better due to speed bonus.
    End game maps are what I am interested in. That's all I wanted to know. Thank you for answering honestly.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-11-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I've got screen shots of you saying so
    Let's stay on topic. I don't want to see this thread closed. If you have proof, send it to the Devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Back on topic.

There is a real problem with the end-game leaderboard runs being dominated by players with SnS. I think this would be reduced a bit by simply closing the AA spamming exploit. Not a perfect fix, but it would close the gap considerably.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-11-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

0.1 is ten percent dude. That's better than arcanes are right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Back on topic.

There is a real problem with the end-game leaderboard runs being dominated by players with SnS. I think this would be reduced a bit by simply closing the AA spamming exploit. Not a perfect fix, but it would close the gap considerably.
    Agreed, that would be a nice solution.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did you guys even read my comment I made on page 2?

Read that and let me know what you think of the idea I put a good amount of time making that comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Back on topic.

There is a real problem with the end-game leaderboard runs being dominated by players with SnS. I think this would be reduced a bit by simply closing the AA spamming exploit. Not a perfect fix, but it would close the gap quite a bit.
    So you talking about enhanced run? In pure run cuz SNS pool CD is 30sec, so in all maps one can only use it for 3-4 times (1min boss fight where SNS is useless and nekro is needed, 1min running on the way where SNS is useless and speed pet is needed, 2min killing mobs).

In enhanced run when you die you don't respawn immediately, there is an animation that makes you unable to do anything for 5sec. There is no way SNS pool can do more damage than a player (especially with 30dmg elixir) in 5 sec. So death spamming is also useless.

Moreover, we use SNS because of the HP pool for most occasions, the OP healing (together with nekro shield) can make us substitute one tank by one rogue in pure run.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

And on the topic of Zeus plat farming, I don't know Zeus personally but I know a good player when I see one. He definitely doesn't plat farm. It's surprising how jealousy can take over someone. Anyways if Zeus wanted to plat farm he would've already. Why spend real money on a game when you can exploit it and glitch your way through? Nope Zeus is legit man case closed lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onite View Post
    Did you guys even read my comment I made on page 2?

Read that and let me know what you think of the idea I put a good amount of time making that comment
    Don't worry , sometimes i'm talking with myself in guildchat. I know the feeling !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Prices decrease due to the quantity of an item. Rings do not disappear and the supply eventually become greater than the demand. This is not the case with pets like SnS & Whim Brothers who both command a high price when compared to other arcane pets.

If one does not want to earn the pet, than said player can purchase it from someone who DID earn it. Coming up with the gold to purchase it is entirely your prerogative.
    You are right on the first paragraph but one year investement isn't enough? STS should let middle class/or people who don't have time to run 24/7 during ursoth to taste the "fruits".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I'm talking about pure runs. The cooldown is 30 seconds, except when you die. Then, the cooldown is however long it takes you to use an ankh. It sounds like in pure runs at end-game you are spamming the SnS AA. I don't fault you for it. I just think it is an exploit that needs to be closed.
    This is a joke right? If you use ankh it will be enhanced run. There is no respawn in pure, unless you want to revive at start.

I am very disappointed, people comment on this thread saying SNS dominate time run do not even know what time run look like, or not even tried once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

I'm talking about pure runs. The cooldown is 30 seconds, except when you die. Then, the cooldown is however long it takes you to use an ankh. It sounds like in pure runs at end-game you are spamming the SnS AA. I don't fault you for it. I just think it is an exploit that needs to be closed.
    I wanna correct you on one thing about PURE RUN. There's is NO REVIVING or using ANKH when it come to PURE RUN, meaning you are not allow to die period and also the correct cooldown if i'm not mistaken is like 40-45 second. So really there is no exploit of spamming sns AA in pure run end game.

What you referring to is ENHANCE. Which allow any player to constantly spam SNS if you constantly keep dying but don't forget SNS pool is very random. 1-2 pool stack does not out damage a single rogue combo.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys,

Let's make sure to keep our posts on topic and within the guidelines of the Forum Rules.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This is a joke right? If you use ankh it will be enhanced run. There is no respawn in pure, unless you want to revive at start.

I am very disappointed, people comment on this thread saying SNS dominate time run do not even know what time run look like, or not even tried once.
    SNS is undoubtedly the largest scapegoat in AL.

Have an issue? Blame it on SNS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I asked for clarification and you just now gave it to me. Thank you. I did not realize that using ankhs made a run enhanced. I thought elixirs were the only difference. I got on the leaderboard for Arena after leveling up to 46, which made it very easy. I swear I used at least one ankh but still got on the pure leaderboard, but I must be mistaken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I asked for clarification and you just now gave it to me. Thank you. I did not realize that using ankhs made a run enhanced. I thought elixirs were the only difference. I got on the leaderboard for Arena after leveling up to 46, which made it very easy. I swear I used at least one ankh but still got on the pure leaderboard, but I must be mistaken.
    That's a strange glitch, do you think you'd be able to reproduce it? If so, it's worth reporting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

It's actually not very easy to die in Elite end game being a rogue lol especially if you are using Elon bow. On top of that, you gotta know where to stop for the most effective and biggest pull other wise sns pool is useless. and sns is quite useless in arena xD.
    Last edited by twoxc; 07-11-2015 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    It's actually not very easy to die in Elite end game being a rogue lol especially if you are using Elon bow. On top of that, you gotta know where to stop for the most effective and biggest pull other wise sns pool is useless. and sns is quite useless in arena xD.
    It seems like it shouldn't be a big deal if SnS gets a wide release then if it's not that game-changing on leaderboard runs. If it's just the rarity, STG can release some ultra rare vanity pets that can be run for, and give them to the players who earned SnS before.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-11-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

It seems like it shouldn't be a big deal if SnS gets a wide release then if it's not that game-changing on leaderboard runs. If it's just the rarity, STG can release some ultra rare vanity pets that can be run for, and give them to the players who earned SnS before.
    Hell yea I was hoping that GOLD TOOR was gonna be it sigh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sns is an ultra rare vanity pet now. People paid 100m-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep to be a little bit special in game, what is wrong with that?

There are many things not coming back: all the old season vanity sets, dark sword, para gems...

Sts is doing it correctly, all old stuff not coming back will be replaced by better things eventually, however, the owns deserve to keep it to show a little bit special of their efforts.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post: