Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring up a topic that has been going around for a while and that is Sns making a return this year. I doubt it's going to happen this year but recently the economy has been balanced and like shinytoy suggested the only thing people think that is imbalanced is sns. Now a lot of people want this pet to return in a different manner since not everyone has the time and effort to achieve this pet off the leaderboard but mostly likely its not returning..

Someone suggested that Sns should be available via locked crates during the EVENT ONLY but some might be wondering everyone will go all out and blow money to pop this pet from locks my idea is if this pet is available is going to be pulled from crates it should be those massive crates.. Making it slightly difficult. Massive crates will rise as well because of the change in loot if sns drops from it.. I was also thinking that the chance for sns to drop from massive crates should be insanely low.. 0.1 maybe? Maybe even lower making it harder to loot than all arcane's I think this would be a great idea and keep most people happy even though it's earned by plat like usual but hey.. Even though this is a elite pet it should be as difficult to loot as getting on the leaderboard like last year..

This is just a idea.. Some people will agree some people won't but I'm fine with that.. im not in desperate need of a Sns like some others this is just a simple idea.