Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Sns idea!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring up a topic that has been going around for a while and that is Sns making a return this year. I doubt it's going to happen this year but recently the economy has been balanced and like shinytoy suggested the only thing people think that is imbalanced is sns. Now a lot of people want this pet to return in a different manner since not everyone has the time and effort to achieve this pet off the leaderboard but mostly likely its not returning..

Someone suggested that Sns should be available via locked crates during the EVENT ONLY but some might be wondering everyone will go all out and blow money to pop this pet from locks my idea is if this pet is available is going to be pulled from crates it should be those massive crates.. Making it slightly difficult. Massive crates will rise as well because of the change in loot if sns drops from it.. I was also thinking that the chance for sns to drop from massive crates should be insanely low.. 0.1 maybe? Maybe even lower making it harder to loot than all arcane's I think this would be a great idea and keep most people happy even though it's earned by plat like usual but hey.. Even though this is a elite pet it should be as difficult to loot as getting on the leaderboard like last year..

This is just a idea.. Some people will agree some people won't but I'm fine with that.. im not in desperate need of a Sns like some others this is just a simple idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Popping crates isn't elite.

I do not understand why the complaints about effort required to obtain SNS. Every owner of SNS has had to go through some form of extreme effort. What makes people so special to think they deserve an easier way to earn it? It's a gift enough if STG will even allow the pet to return which they have said NO to on multiple occasions.

Just release a more powerful pet and let SNS owners enjoy their pets rather than ruin the effort they've put in to obtain one. Both parties are happy, no? Either that, or give equal effort required if SnS is required to be re-released.

As a pet collector myself, I think either of those solutions are more than fair.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

agree ... SNS is past pet, go get yourself a neckro stop asking for an old pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

This is way the economy is so low you guys always wanna bring back these stuff... Give this game a couple and everything will be 100gold honestly... Always bringing back or easy arcane loots easy farms not our fault but sts make everything to easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I have Nekro already.. And I don't need Sns this thread was a idea..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

It's one thing for a pet to cost 200mil but to be completely removed from the game isn't fair at all. Why should rich people from last year get to control pvp/timed runs for another year?

Nekro is also good yes but we all know SnS is more op especially when it comes to pvp with the dmg. I agree with Zeus that another better arcane pet should be released. But SnS still needs to come back, if not remove it from the stable. What's the point of having to look at a pet that you'll never be able to get?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Let's just release sns every year so you can buy it 100gold like all the other pets... Think about it look at arcane ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    It's one thing for a pet to cost 200mil but to be completely removed from the game isn't fair at all. Why should rich people from last year get to control pvp/timed runs for another year?

Nekro is also good yes but we all know SnS is more op especially when it comes to pvp with the dmg. I agree with Zeus that another better arcane pet should be released. But SnS still needs to come back, if not remove it from the stable. What's the point of having to look at a pet that you'll never be able to get?
    So that current sns users dont have competition from actual players, of course. Why do you think there were threads about people being able to afford nekro and nerfing legendary bows etc. Most plat buyers dont want competition from someone who doesn't buy plats. As for Zeus, blowing a ton of money or standing in town merching isnt really elite either. Elite is running lb WITHOUT sharing accounts(note I said WITHOUT), or farming through sheer hard work for it. Truth is these guys dont want anyone to beat their times on lb runs lol.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    Let's just release sns every year so you can buy it 100gold like all the other pets... Think about it look at arcane ring
    U crazy? Im a pvp player and when i see pvp flooding with sns it looks kinda stupid cause all players will die fast -.-
    Even the players in pvp using nekro is hard enough to kill.Now ur asking it to be released every year?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    So that current sns users dont have competition from actual players, of course. Why do you think there were threads about people being able to afford nekro and nerfing legendary bows etc. Most plat buyers dont want competition from someone who doesn't buy plats. As for Zeus, blowing a ton of money or standing in town merching isnt really elite either. Elite is running lb WITHOUT sharing accounts(note I said WITHOUT), or farming through sheer hard work for it. Truth is these guys dont want anyone to beat their times on lb runs lol.
    And why is merching not considered an "elite" way of earning gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

SnS should be given when you first reach bronze tier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

You guys don't realize that SnS won't be the best pet forever. There was a time when samael was the most op pet and is he still?
    It's about the fact that every pet should at least be available for everyone to get at least once a season. If you own an SnS already of course you won't want it to be released again but too bad. a few people out of millions being able to use the best pet in the game is not exclusive it's just unfair there's nothing anyone can say to change that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Don't rerelease sns. Make a leaderboard timed run category that requires no deaths so pet aas can't be exploited.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know if it's good or bad to bring sns back, but I do know IF it does come back and it's achievable in the same manner (leaderboards). There will be those who plat farm and account sharers. So either don't bring back sns or make it achievable in a different way.

I don't know what other way this is just what I think

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Where is the darn mute button?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Extreme effort? You mean no effort not everyone put in extreme effort... I know people who plat farmed and account shared now you call that extreme effort? When 2-3 people are switching taking runs to get on the leaderboard to get this pet? I'm just pointing out this pet should return because we all know not everyone did this event legit.. And people who actually put in effort didn't make it because of account sharers now that's completely ridiculous. Sns should return in another manner to prevent account sharers again and plat farmers and someone did mention the plat farmers are handled.. They might be handled but during ursoth people basically cheated to get on the leaderboard...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

why not just make a better pet from crates...sns have been too good for too long....similar to mythic bows situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

At least if STS already decide that SnS will not gonna coming back,they need to think how to prevent SnS user from exploited LB time run with SnS AA.

As long as that banished pool is stack,then no matter how good is new pets gonna come there will be really2 hard to beat them who using SnS in LB time run. "Well just put them in the corner and spam SnS AA" this is how LB time run bcame atm.

I playing AL since kraken expansion and always have great respec for players who in LB for time run,show how they dedicated and love to this game,but since SnS released and knowing how user exploiting SnS AA to be on LB what a shame if i can compare them with they who in LB bfore SnS released.... js

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

To me, I really don't care. There's nothing wrong with SNS being rereleased. People will just get it but then go back to Nekro like all the other SNS users. Its a situational pet. In most cases, Nekro is preferred because it is a lot more versatile.

Rogues hit so hard that they don't even need the SNS for the elixir timed runs.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Specifically what effort did you put in?
    Was thinking that too, blowing 100mil on a pet isnt effort its just having a big wallet, oh and Im no genius but ACCOUNT SHARING is a SHARED effort, not just one mans time and effort.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS