Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I dont see any problem of releasing sns to game, again. Will it ruin the economy? No. Sns users paid a fortune for that pet and they enjoyed it for over a year, same thing as arcane ring! Dont you guys remember sns was traded for an arcane ring when it was released? Lol!

My suggestion is, they SHOULD release that pet BUT a player needs to run same or close to same amount as what the LB winners had before! Lowest score in tank is 100k i think, idk how many runs it was but sns should be runned the same amount as that to be fair.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to e'dria♡ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I should say no to crates for sns as well. Why? It is because sns was obtained through pure hardwork. Releasing it back as "luck base" is a bs, IMO.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to e'dria♡ For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Specifically what effort did you put in?
    REKT

Quote Originally Posted by e'dria♡ View Post
    I should say no to crates for sns as well. Why? It is because sns was obtained through pure hardwork. Releasing it back as "luck base" is a bs, IMO.
    Spending lots of gold = pure hardwork. Ok buddy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lots of gold is hard work....? Most people just merch and pop locks and become rich that way? Is that hard work? No merching requires only a little skill and not to much effort I know that's how most people made their money to buy sns...

Stop with the repeating because not every sns owner put "hardwork" to buy or run the lb for sns.. I could stay in 1 position and pop locks and become rich to buy sns is that hard work? It just annoys me how this pet is earned through the lb when plat farmers were around and account sharers people cheated to basically get sns. Now I'm not saying everyone cheated I know people who actually put in effort to get this pet by grinding the Lb without sharing of account or plat farming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I don't care, we got nilbog

btw, sharing account was really happening in first gauntlet. Someone in fb group said he shared 1 account to 4 different users.
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What if sns was craftable, this is what I think.

There would be 3 ingredients
    Arcane ingredient: Sacred Egg Shell
    Mythic ingredient: Hallowed ingot
    Mythic ingredient: Twisted essence

Saying the event is 3 weeks. There would be 2 currencies during the event, EVENT TOKENS AND TROLL JEWELS.
    Event tokens would be earned every run you complete, while troll jewels are similar to dragkin teeth, troll jewels will drop from Ursoth only. Trolls jewels would be 1/3 chance to drop or around 20% chance.

The arcane ingredient would be earned by 2200 event tokens, while the Hallowed Ingot would be earned by 100 troll jewels.
    The Twisted Essensce is earned by a drop from any boss in the event although it is mythic some people may disagree it's luck based therefore, there will be a npc rewarding you with this ingredient if you've done 400 runs.

If you loot a Twisted essence before 400 runs well you can get another if you complete the quest.

All 3 ingredients together will be used to craft Shady and Surge ( 5 days ).
    This definitely makes Shady and Surge hard to get and only hard workers who put effort would be able to craft the egg.

In my opinion this is a win win for f2p and p2p, you may ask why?

Well.....
    You also may ask after the event what if we have spare ingredients what are they used for?

Well, the arcane ingredient Sacred Egg Shell is a ingredient used to craft all future event arcane pets. So if another event pet gets released arcane of course you would use this ingredient to craft it.

With the mythics, the hallowed ingot if still in your inventory at the end of the event or during the event you can trade it in for a Dragonite Bar from a npc. This is good because it gives everyone a chance to make money. people who don't buy energy will still be able to achieve this Ingot with hardwork.

This is good because anyone can make money off this and the ingredients don't go to waste, especially if you couldn't craft sns.

With the Twisted essence, if you got one but didn't end up craft SnS you can also trade that in for different items such as

Mythic belts, vials and the new event crates.

This is a good chance for everyone to make money, because it's possible for everyone. Those who want to make SnS would have to work hard for it making it a hard pet to achieve 3 ingredients have to be farmed. Many Sns can be made during the event .

With the ingredients,
    The Arcane ingredient ( Sacred Egg Shell ) will not be tradable due to people buying many of them and crafting tons of arcane pets in the next arcane pet event.

The mythic ingredient Hallowed ingot will not be tradable, because there is no reason to since you can turn it into a dragonite bar and sell that.

Although the twisted essence is traceable and can be bought off others with gold. This is trade able because it's the easiest ingredient to get out of the other two making it sell able, keep in mind you can trade it in for different kind of items.

Everyone keep in mind this is a opinion and a idea, this is what I think.

If you have read all of that thanks so much I really do appreciate it tell me what you think

Onite
    Last edited by Onite; 07-11-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Incomplete

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

I got my sns for 184m xD lol. Credit goes to FALMEAR my good friend that quit and dumped all his asset which was around 160-170m. I saw an opportunity and I grabbed it hehe. Re-release it or not makes no different to me honestly. Like Raverager said NEKRO is preferred. If only I could be more detail on how pets/maps work lol. Hint Hint 'WHIM IS LEGIT'. Also about being afraid that everyone else will be equal and taking Record Run/Time. So not true =D. My team, we put in time and effort into Rec in each and every map even if it isn't claimed cause we always trying and pushing ourselves to the limit to improve. Its what we love to do. It's what drive us to keep on playing.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    I got my sns for 184m xD lol. Credit goes to FALMEAR my good friend that quit and dumped all his asset which was around 160-170m. I saw an opportunity and I grabbed it hehe. Re-release it or not makes no different to me honestly. Like Raverager said NEKRO is preferred. If only I could be more detail on how pets/maps work lol. Hint Hint 'WHIM IS LEGIT'. Also about being afraid that everyone else will be equal and taking Record Run/Time. So not true =D. My team, we put in time and effort into Rec in each and every map even if it isn't claimed cause we always trying and pushing ourselves to the limit to improve. Its what we love to do. It's what drive us to keep on playing.
    This too, Timed Runs is far more put on skill and effort which is why teams of 3 SNS can be beaten by a party of DM's top timed runners.

I am not saying no to re-release the pet, even though developers have on numerous occasions. What I am questioning is why anyone thinks they deserve to have an elite pet with less than elite effort. If you want the pet, you better be willing to put in the effort. If you're not willing to, another person will be happily be willing to take your spot in the run for SNS competition. Nekro is a perfectly suitable alternative to those that want a SNS but are not willing to put in the effort required to obtain the pet.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-11-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Sns was one year investement.

This happens with every item in the game. The price will decrease with time.

One year ago Arcane ring costed 100m. Now arcane ring costs 6m.

I don't know if SNS will come back as NS did but i hope so. I don't want any more hardcore lb running because we know very well how that works out. I admire people who did it in the past and they have my respect . I don't want any more exclusive items, i would keep my opinion even if I would had a SNS or something else. Everyone should have everything if they work hard for it... but not do destroy your healthyness doing it... Running 24/7.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    So you didn't put in any effort to win a sns. I just wanted to verify because you act like you're very entitled to that pet and you constantly make arguments why it's exclusive for the top ursoth players. If it's so exclusive, how did you end up with one?

I don't even know why you would bring up if I could earn 100m without plat farming. Let's not go there Zeus.

Moving on. Devs/mods please consider that even 1 year later, the community is still eager to obtain this pet. We all put in the same daily effort as others and we're loyal players of this game who merely want an opportunity to have the best items. If we weren't competitive people, we wouldn't be playing arcane legends. 3 sns owners have commented on this thread, and all 3 of them have said they're fine with this pet being released again. Including Zeus in another thread from a few days ago. We need to move on from this topic so please release it so that it's available for anyone who wants it. These items are here for enjoyment. Sns is not a vanity like other prizes. It effects the way the game is played. If this season is truly about balance and closing the gap between players, then the return of sns should be a top priority.
    Exactly. Making sns a vanity pet is just bs. Unlike vanity armors and helms this pet actually has a huge impact on how the game is played in endgame.

In the description it says"only available as a leaderboard reward for the top players in ursoth assault" so after a year of waiting your telling me sts lied to all of us and won't release it again? If so I'll really disappointed in the devs this time. All pets should be available to EVERYONE just at different levels of difficulty and price.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I really want SnS to be re-released as I'd like one. I also want to try timed running this season as I've been in elites most of my AL life time. I also know a lot of other players who are PvErs would like to be able to obtain this pet and also participate in timed runs.

Regardless of wether this pet is awarded for tokens or for the Ursoth lb runners I don't care. I'll willingly run lb and not sleep for this pet as it is so exclusive. Depending on the new market price of SnS I may even purchase one instead.

I just think STS should give us another chance at getting this pet. It's op in both pvp and pve. The latest arcane pet Toor doesn't even compete with it. Also having an SnS would provide versatility as I have Nekro. When a Nekro is needed I can use it, if not I can switch to SnS.

I plead you STS to give us another chance at getting SnS.

Thanks in advance!
    -Anyona

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Sns was one year investement.

This happens with every item in the game. The price will decrease with time.

One year ago Arcane ring costed 100m. Now arcane ring costs 6m.

I don't know if SNS will come back as NS did but i hope so. I don't want any more hardcore lb running because we know very well how that works out. I admire people who did it in the past and they have my respect . I don't want any more exclusive items, i would keep my opinion even if I would had a SNS or something else. Everyone should have everything if they work hard for it... but not do destroy your healthyness doing it... Running 24/7.
    Prices decrease due to the quantity of an item. Rings do not disappear and the supply eventually become greater than the demand. This is not the case with pets like SnS & Whim Brothers who both command a high price when compared to other arcane pets.

If one does not want to earn the pet, than said player can purchase it from someone who DID earn it. Coming up with the gold to purchase it is entirely your prerogative.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Its also kind of sad / annoying that only this handful of people will EVER be able to complete their stable.... Even if it was a yearly lb pet (which I in no way endorse) this would be better than having it just totally unobtainable for the entire rest of the game forever and ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I didn't run leaderboard for ursoth but I was placed top 31-32(don't remember number)for my class. Wasn't even going for top 25(was it top 25 or 20 for sns?) just started farming ursoth for lil bears and chests and a couple of days into event I was informed by friends I was on leaderboard like whaaaa?

I would have probably gone for SnS if I could have but a one week break between the event left me a long shot away from top 30 on mages leaderboad. Would love the chance to compete for SnS and ANOTHER banner tho, if some nub friend doesn't decide to drop by mid event I think I'll probably work my smurfy butt off for it.

So yes, speaking as a leaderboarder who couldn't get SnS but was mighty darn close to it; I would love to see Sns make a comeback would be even better if it was for top 50 this time, really increases the competition.

P.S.: can we also have a better looking leafy banner? I know its going to be hard to top off last years banner but one can always hope... right?
    Top 10 of each class won SNS. Personally, I don't care if they make it top 25 as leaderboards are still competitive wether it's top 10 or top 25, but if one wants a pet that was, as Remiem said: "an elite pet only for those willing to put in the effort" then it needs to be a LB reward.

Here are all the threads made accusing innocent players, or attempting to nerf a pet. Now, since people do not want to put in the effort required to earn SNS, they have resorted to attempting to lower the effort required to obtain SNS and once again, throwing rumors and false accusations in an attempt to prove their point.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=shady+surge (JustG edited thread once names got mentioned. Incorrectly accused)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=shady+surge (Attempt to classify SnS's AA as a bug)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=shady+surge (Overexaggeration of SNS's AA)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...surge+transfer (Follow-up on thread that was deleted which practically attacked Love)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...got-transfered (Incorrectly accusing yet another player)
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-11-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I'd like to see a dev comment and give one good reason why SnS can't come back.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

personally, I hate zeus since I think he is cocky at times, but with this, I have to agree. I have ran with a sns pt before. it was like cutting butter with a hot knife. I would say top 20-25 per class on lb is very reasonable. I would hate to see snsgo into locks, make it lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    I'd like to see a dev comment and give one good reason why SnS can't come back.

Attachment 135661

As requested, Ninja.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Attachment 135661

As requested, Ninja.
    Can't see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Spending lots of gold = pure hardwork. Ok buddy
    Lmfao, plz explain further....
    not all can simply toss $200 worth of plat in this game and pop locks. Not all can afford to buy crates that would cost 200k each. Having alot of gold might be a hardwork from the richies, but thats not what we are talking here, it SHOULD be the hardwork of everyone (rich and poor) popping locks is not a good option for it, farming or grinding to get the pet is. Ok buddy?
    Last edited by e'dria♡; 07-11-2015 at 02:47 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to e'dria♡ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Can't see it
    See this thread, the picture is in the original post.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=returning

Quote Originally Posted by e'dria♡ View Post
    Lmfao, plz explain further....
    not all can simply toss $200 worth of plat in this game and pop locks. Not all can afford to buy crates that would cost 200k each. Having alot of gold might be a hardwork from the richies, but thats not what we are talking here, it SHOULD be the hardwork of the rest of the players. Ok buddy?
    If people can show me where this gold rains from the sky, I would really like to shower in it as well.