Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    Sns is an ultra rare vanity pet now. People paid 100m-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep to be a little bit special in game, what is wrong with that?

There are many things not coming back: all the old season vanity sets, dark sword, para gems...

Sts is doing it correctly, all old stuff not coming back will be replaced by better things eventually, however, the owns deserve to keep it to show a little bit special of their efforts.
    Exactly, when SNS is replaced, we will look back at all of this and laugh & then complain about the next OP pet the hits the shelves.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Those owners have had the pet exclusively for a long time. It doesn't mean they always should be the only ones to ever have it.

I really doubt STG will do anything like that contest again because of the liability. It was really dangerous. You had insanely driven players not sleeping playing against account sharers. Not a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Just like nightshade was rereleased for tokens so should sns. A year of exclusivity was more than enough for the lb winners from last year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Just like nightshade was rereleased for tokens so should sns. A year of exclusivity was more than enough for the lb winners from last year.
    nightshade was more like a test subject prize on the first goblin event introducing ENERGY kit. just do more sns egg glitch in event lock please xD.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    nightshade was more like a test subject prize on the first goblin event introducing ENERGY kit. just do more sns egg glitch in event lock please xD.
    If you look in a certain way, then sns was also a test subject prize for ursoth. After seeing that it made timed runs damn near impossible for those without sns, sts decided to not make an arcane egg lb prize, or anything op for that matter. According to your logic, sns should be rereleased to other players. Not every single player will get it now of course. Am I right, or am I right? And since you know all these "pro pulls" and "where to die" and such, having more players be able to use sns shouldnt be a problem for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Make the minimum points for SnS like 50-75k or so. Whoever reaches that minimum will see SnS appear in stable. No tradable egg.

Still same effort and one has to do the work himself/herself.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Tbh i think they should at least attempt to bring SNS back for one more thing like i mean all the SNS eggs are open and people are willing to pay big money for this pet.
    Alts: Represents,Disrespects
    [True Legend]
    "Wtf a 2pc True Legend bird???-All
    Me: I beat the impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    If you look in a certain way, then sns was also a test subject prize for ursoth. After seeing that it made timed runs damn near impossible for those without sns, sts decided to not make an arcane egg lb prize, or anything op for that matter. According to your logic, sns should be rereleased to other players. Not every single player will get it now of course. Am I right, or am I right? And since you know all these "pro pulls" and "where to die" and such, having more players be able to use sns shouldnt be a problem for you.
    All the maps starting with Breckenridge-Ydra Forest-Dead City-Kraken Isles that's 14 maps plus Lost Cove and Palm Rock island. Including Crypts which are 7 more maps. so you have a total of 20+ maps that does not require SNS what so ever.

and I never said I have a problem with more players able to use sns, it doesn't really matter to me. The fact still remain. You can't blame sns on Time run across the whole leaderboard.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    All the maps starting with Breckenridge-Ydra Forest-Dead City-Kraken Isles that's 14 maps plus Lost Cove and Palm Rock island. Including Crypts which are 7 more maps. so you have a total of 20+ maps that does not require SNS what so ever.

and I never said I have a problem with more players able to use sns, it doesn't really matter to me. The fact still remain. You can't blame sns on Time run across the whole leaderboard.
    I never said you have a problem with it, im just saying if more players gain access to sns you shouldnt have a problem with them (if sns is brought back) becoming some sort of competition on end game map timed runs. Since you stated yourself that you dont have a problem with sns being available to more players, I think you would agree for a proposal of the player getting a certain amount of points and after reaching that amount sns appears in stable like Ebezaanec stated, every player shoud have a chance as sns HAS been exclusive to a few players for a year, maybe more? No tradeable egg or anything, this way hard work is actually rewarded and people with big wallets will either have to work for sns if they want it, or not work for it if they cant dedicate the time. It can also be a token system like ns was, just a greater amount of tokens. If so, sns should be somewhere near a few thousand tokens as ns was what, 1500? But then most players barely got their ns by running both the portal AND the altar. Also Zeus, players should put forth effort into obtaining sns, though a smaller portion than the lb runners did because 1) some were sharing accounts obviously 2) 20 hour days and 4 hours of sleep drove many players insane, over a period of 3 weeks 3) those players got their time with sns for a whole year, and many just bought it with gold from one of their buds who got it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I never said you have a problem with it, im just saying if more players gain access to sns you shouldnt have a problem with them (if sns is brought back) becoming some sort of competition on end game map timed runs. Since you stated yourself that you dont have a problem with sns being available to more players, I think you would agree for a proposal of the player getting a certain amount of points and after reaching that amount sns appears in stable like Ebezaanec stated, every player shoud have a chance as sns HAS been exclusive to a few players for a year, maybe more? No tradeable egg or anything, this way hard work is actually rewarded and people with big wallets will either have to work for sns if they want it, or not work for it if they cant dedicate the time. It can also be a token system like ns was, just a greater amount of tokens. If so, sns should be somewhere near a few thousand tokens as ns was what, 1500? But then most players barely got their ns by running both the portal AND the altar. Also Zeus, players should put forth effort into obtaining sns, though a smaller portion than the lb runners did because 1) some were sharing accounts obviously 2) 20 hour days and 4 hours of sleep drove many players insane, over a period of 3 weeks 3) those players got their time with sns for a whole year, and many just bought it with gold from one of their buds who got it.
    Who was sharing accounts to run? Lol.

You keep mentioning this but who did it? You do realize there's only one prize and only one person gets to keep that egg, right? Everybody I know in Karma ran using their own effort and did not account share.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Anyone still remember there were 3 SnS eggs looted from crates during last winter event (by accident)?
    They may (or may not) make that mistake again in the future. Let's w8nc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

*Poof*

Dang. My spell to erase SNS and all related threads from existence failed again.

Sorry everyone.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Let's not forget that many of the sns owners got their pet for free because they exploited the game and used that no energy required hack to enter the event map. :/

But really if they put it in locked would be legit. Annoying that it's still such a good pet in the game and that toor is a bore.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Time run nearly impossible without sns? Go find your team and you can have 4 sns, DM team will not use any sns. Let's see which map you can break their record.

Last season there were many teams trying to do time run, many of them have 3 or more sns; and DM only has one. But the other team's enhanced time can not even beat DM's pure time.

Personally I have run with many teams, and there is indeed a huge gap of skill between most teams and DM. for example, some team with 3 sns (zenlimsss, casperox and hot) was trying skull cove for days and could not beat the time; And one day Avshow, Aze, Twoxc were online together and they had a random run. They improved the time by more than 5 second in first try; Heck, aze didn't even have mythic amulet.

So, before blaming all to sns, could you check about yourself first?
    Last edited by kixkaxx; 07-11-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Time run nearly impossible without sns? Go find your team and you can have 4 sns, DM team will not use any sns. Let's see which map you can break their record.

Last season there were many teams trying to do time run, many of them have 3 or more sns; and DM only has one. But the other team's enhanced time can not even beat DM's pure time.

Personally I have run with many teams, and there is indeed a huge gap of skill between most teams and DM. for example, some team with 3 sns (zenlimsss, casperox and hot) was trying skull cove for days and could not beat the time; And one day Avshow, Aze, Twoxc were online together and they had a random run. They improved the time by more than 5 second in first try; Heck, aze didn't even have mythic amulet.

So, before blaming all to sns, could you check about yourself first?
    No need to brag about how your guild lives for timed runs lol. 1) im not anywhere near being maxed out 2) I dont go for timed runs or anything, im more of a casual player trying to make some gold, so obviously I wont be able to win as I dont dedicate my life to timed runs,therefore I wont know the exact kill count for each and every map, etc. You tell ne to check about myself? Lol chill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

No need to brag about how your guild lives for timed runs lol. 1) im not anywhere near being maxed out 2) I dont go for timed runs or anything, im more of a casual player trying to make some gold, so obviously I wont be able to win as I dont dedicate my life to timed runs,therefore I wont know the exact kill count for each and every map, etc. You tell ne to check about myself? Lol chill.
    Then why do you say that time run is impossible without SNS? Do you think STG should listen to people who clearly have no clue what they are talking about?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Personaly i dont care sns because i am not a pvp player in AL.

But there some trues we all know its not a good way to give a item from LB only for players who have time to play 20+ hour. Or who can share account.

how many player playing this game and how many ppl can play 20 hour everyday for LB.

i think best prize of event should be gain with 1-2-3 hour hard work everyday. No longer.

(Farm energy + craft + kill bosses use energys so total shouldnt longer than 3 hour)

also a idea

For example if eachday 3 hour hard work can get 3000 token at the end.

Put 2-3 different good items can buyable with 3000 token. That way who have time to play 20+ hour everyday; they can get all the token items so they will gain rewards for spend 20+ hour.

Ppl complain about sns rarity, sts changen mind so many time. So why not for sns... also all i am seeing from sns users they are caring only rarity and they are saying its not that op?

if i do understand right, if sns users like to have it only because rarity (not op) so nerf it haha it will still rare. Just not op.

Personely i would like to see new pets better than sns from lockeds Also from events as NS did. Just Not LB rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Then why do you say that time run is impossible without SNS? Do you think STG should listen to people who clearly have no clue what they are talking about?
    He's commenting on what he does not know, Kix. We can't waste time on it, honestly. If players could break the records, they would be doing so. I think everyone acknowledges that DM does not need SNS to kick butt in timed runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Let's not forget that many of the sns owners got their pet for free because they exploited the game and used that no energy required hack to enter the event map. :/

But really if they put it in locked would be legit. Annoying that it's still such a good pet in the game and that toor is a bore.
    Those players ended up dropping off though because once that glitch was fixed within a few days, they were not able to keep up the pace or afford the energy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Exactly, when SNS is replaced, we will look back at all of this and laugh & then complain about the next OP pet the hits the shelves.

Yes we will look back and laugh at how many people got banners from abusing an exclusive pet. pff..what a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i think majority of the players wants sns to be back, i for one..c'mon sts i think you should listen to us not just these people who already have it.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk